• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTE| Thought it was a smut paradise, it was shounen hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieli

Well, this is something I was in lecture for tonight:

v5im3.gif

Can you start at any of the four points, and get back to the same point, but only travel on each line once?

Im so confuse

Shaman King Flowers 11-22
BmBkw1NCYAA673I.png

Hana's team is coming along nicely with Yohane (love Hana's jokes to him and close friendship at times) along with Gakko (best design, and favorite OS) while the deep plot for Flower of Maize is getting off to a good start, though it could be faster since this is monthly. Hana has been in that other world for chapters now for example, and apart from 22, we havent had really serious fighting with tons of page spreads in quite some time. I love his drawing of these and the OS and such so its kind of slightly disappointing some chapters to get nothing.

Kouboku no Keibu 01

A text message comes that helps guide people away from dangerous situations. And then I guess these people saved by texts will become guided by the texter or something.

I dunno, the first chapter doesn't go past the text message saving lives part.

Besides that seems interesting.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Now it all makes sense.
From the wikipedia page:
Next, Euler observed that (except at the endpoints of the walk), whenever one enters a vertex by a bridge, one leaves the vertex by a bridge. In other words, during any walk in the graph, the number of times one enters a non-terminal vertex equals the number of times one leaves it. Now, if every bridge has been traversed exactly once, it follows that, for each land mass (except for the ones chosen for the start and finish), the number of bridges touching that land mass must be even (half of them, in the particular traversal, will be traversed "toward" the landmass; the other half, "away" from it). However, all four of the land masses in the original problem are touched by an odd number of bridges (one is touched by 5 bridges, and each of the other three are touched by 3). Since, at most, two land masses can serve as the endpoints of a putative walk, the proposition of a walk traversing each bridge once leads to a contradiction.

scy

Dangerous, up to 10 - Man, killed that one girl terribly :( And then that sword guy (...girl, now) raised a massive death flag too.

I have a feeling most this cast will die uselessly as well.

Let me use dead / die / death / etc. a few more times to fulfill my quota.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
#I'llstoptalkingaboutmathnow

Akuma to Candy 1
Girl confesses, guy rejects and won't stop giving her shit about it. Sounds like an asshole, right?

Wrong. It's adorable damn it.

Mortemis

Banned
All this math in a manga thread reminds me of that time people used physics to calculate Madara's double meteor jutsu and if whitebeard could tank it...

...I lurked some pretty weird forums before coming to GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom