• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
Glorious SEA master race. We get region locked out of a lot of shit, but we usually get KR/JP mmos a lot quicker

Tree of Savior is gonna be a blast. I still listen to RO OST every once in a while, while I stare up in the sky and a single tear flows down my cheek

Puppy Lovers 32

The choice is obvious. Ryuta sure knows how to draw them women doe...

UQ Holder

Look, let's not beat around the bush. If the mangaka had made a sequel showing what happened to negi's harem when they got older, people would be waaaaaaaaaaaay more interested and invested than UQ Holder.

i mean, shit, we're already half-way there. might as well drop the pretense and just do a small arc for each girl. that's what we all want anyways.

Usobuko

Banned
it seems like MangaGAF became more tame/timid over the last couple of weeks :/

As in where not as crazy as usual.... guessing it is because some people are posting less now

Nothing wrong with a healthy dose of carefree, delightful tales to cleanse all the filth before.

RfXuEMt.jpg

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Am looking forward to the next issue of Magical Girl of the End. Pretty insane series.

84385.jpg

Considering book number 7 came out in december last year gonna be a while for the next one. D:

Usobuko

Banned
Nah, it's been sitting on my backlog (I just did a Google Images search), but now I'm curious.

I wouldn't be surprised that it's not as innocuous as it looks considering your tastes.

I think as far as the elements of the main plot go, it's a good read.

Predictable? Yes but competent in narrating this story as well.

Zweizer

Banned
I think as far as the elements of the main plot go, it's a good read.

Predictable? Yes but competent in narrating this story as well.

Sounds good. I don't mind it being predictable if it's presented well. I'll read it after I've caught up with 7 Seeds.

This girl was either introduced to give the other girl more depth and have someone else in the same age group as Sho and Kage, whom they could peacefully interact with.

Or just to piss off every yaoi fan in the series.

Can't wait to find out.

Villager B is pretty nice. Though I think her main reason for being here is so that there is a new manager around since Kiyoko is a third year. I wonder who her VA will be?!

Shes great in all the fics since she either helps push Kage or Yams to confess to the one they like or is Hinata's best friend. Though alot of people do have her and kiyoko together in a ship, since no one in Haikyuu is hetero.

Naruto ended. Wednesday will never be the same to me (even though I love Soma). I dropped One Piece because one chapter has almost 5 times the content of a Bleach chapter (which I dropped 3 years ago). Other Mangas I read are Shingeki, To Love-Ru, Nanatsu, Akame and every 3 years Hunter x Hunter. Sometimes Berserk.

honestly for me and likely a ton of other people here on MangaGAF likely don't feel the same way
seeing as Naruto kinda dropped in quality for awhile now and we had a ton of other top teir consistent Shonen from a array of magazines to keep us interested every week
....we just need HXH to come back again

Nothing wrong with a healthy dose of carefree, delightful tales to cleanse all the filth before.

it is just going to build up again throughout this year ;)

Lirlond

Finally caught back up with 7 Seeds, everyones slowly but surely heading for the same place, and it's exciting! The tension between Mozu and Ango is gripping.

Villager B is pretty nice. Though I think her main reason for being here is so that there is a new manager around since Kiyoko is a third year. I wonder who her VA will be?!

Shes great in all the fics since she either helps push Kage or Yams to confess to the one they like or is Hinata's best friend. Though alot of people do have her and kiyoko together in a ship, since no one in Haikyuu is hetero.

Its times like these DTL, that I appreciate reading your opinions.

Choujin Gakuen 21
RIP Yamada Eccentric Grenade Field 2.

An aftermath chapter following the recent carnage and Yoshino acquisition, in which not a lot happened except jokes aplenty and unjustified agricultural genocide. Hoping to see the World's Strongest Cyborg perk up a bit, since she's a soft metal at the moment.

Assassination Classroom 112
B7VnIkWCEAIApHY.png:large

I imagine its what he must be saying after all the people that watched the anime thought he was.

I was hoping it wouldnt have this class of parent and backstory in the manga, but I guess it was to be expected :/

dani_dc

New Gamer 4

Not much fun or cute in this chapter. Just the knowledge that 3D modeling is hard and that girls sleep in their underwears at Japanese gaming companies. I need to get a job in one of thise.

That's the single most cutest thing in the entire manga.
Maybe the only one that can be truly described in that way.

Puppy Lovers 31-32
Firstly, I never gave much thought about the whole "object has x person's smell" thing and now that I have, I struggle to see how it makes much sense.
Secondly, I think it goes without saying what the obvious choice is.

Quixzlizx

Fuuka 46

The last two chapters have been necessary, but inevitable, so it was boring to read them. I don't even know what the point of reading this is. It's not like Tama-chan is going to start shit/get hit. Who exactly is going to provide the drama now?

I don't want to read an AKB49 ripoff with random twists and curveballs thrown into a band-centric battle shounen.

dani_dc

Fuuka 46

The last two chapters have been necessary, but inevitable, so it was boring to read them. I don't even know what the point of reading this is. It's not like Tama-chan is going to start shit/get hit. Who exactly is going to provide the drama now?

I don't want to read an AKB49 ripoff with random twists and curveballs thrown into a band-centric battle shounen.

This is Seo, at some point he's bound to slip into his old habits.

Quixzlizx

This is Seo, at some point he's bound to slip into his old habits.

Yeah, but there's no current character to provide that. I guess there are going to be random hot-ass women thirsting for Yuu and causing trouble like in KNIM, except that he's not dating anyone and will probably just get Fuuka-angsty over it, so no actual trouble.

dani_dc

Yeah, but there's no current character to provide that. I guess there are going to be random hot-ass women thirsting for Yuu and causing trouble like in KNIM, except that he's not dating anyone and will probably just get Fuuka-angsty over it, so no actual trouble.

I wouldn't put Sara out of the picture just yet, jealously within the band could lead to band drama. And Tama is surely going to pop out at some point again, which Seo series doesn't has the MC first crush not pop up back in the story for a second try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom