• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTS| Yeah I couldn't come up with a thread title ¯\_()_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 159

Jinni why are you so amazing. I really do hope you win and not Sae-chan because she's just irrevelent.

Zweizer

Banned
I got 9 chapters of the magazine side done. Should i be reading the online one as well or what?

Yeah both are good. I don't have any particular tips for how you should read them since I just read both at the same time. It never really bothered me.

Yamato is one of the most shittiest MCs I've seen in manga. Like Seo how could you make a MC this terrible, including Suzuka because she's even worse.

Seriously it's like he's the living embodiment of everything bad in romances.

Soma

Mob Psycho 100 Ch. 68

Damn Reigen why you gotta be like that? :(

Mob's come quite a long way since the beginning of the story. He's developed so much yet still managed to retain his quirky childlike innocence. It's nice to see Mob stick up for himself but I hope this doesn't break up the partnership between them for too long. They're a good duo. :(

Zweizer

Banned
Takkoku!!! ch34

That's some entrance.

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka ch16

The harems grow.

Akito

Takkoku
k9G1y55.png
Tokyo DTED got nothing on this NTR-wise

ryan13ts

Berserk

Is it weird that I shouted out "Fuck yes Ricket!" with that epic slap? I'm glad there's at least 2 people now that aren't falling over themselves to suck Griffith's dick. That douche had that coming for years now.

dani_dc

Takkoku!!! 34

Do we have rules for breakups under this new Japanese laws?
Cause there's no way she will win unless there's some kind of rule to break up couples via ping-pong matches.

tumblr_mrnootJOxa1r45g3go1_400.gif

tumblr_n90dssNjL31rqa93do4_500.gif

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-10-04/tokyo-ghoul-sui-ishida-to-launch-new-manga-in-october/.79550

Fuck Yes Baby I'm sooooo happy it's been confirmed. Based Ishida! Oct 16 can't come any sooner. I need Tokyo Ghoul or whatever it's gonna be called in my veins.

It's gonna be 45 pages for the first chapter with a color page. Hell yes.

October already?
That's sooner than I expected. Can't wait.

Kurita

I want Noragami and Nozaki-kun. Haven't watched the anime/read the manga for any of these but you guys seem to like them.

dani_dc

Oddman 11 Ch 17

Well, that's a valid excuse to not keep the score in a paper sheet as far as I'm concerned.

So does this mean the naked Oddman was officially defeated?

Vito

Banned
August 2015? Why so late?

It's less than a year away, my guess is their release schedule is already full up to that point. Also I'm guessing companies are careful nowadays to announce licenses before the distribution info rolls out and people find the listings on Amazon, lol.

France is strange like that.

Hilarious? I thought you'd be on suicide watch if that happened.

Well I would laugh for a bit because it's called Penisman. But then I would head back towards total despair while cursing the author and crying in a little corner.

dani_dc

Suzuka 30-60

A lot of things happened within this chapters.

As for predictions for what's to come, I'm guessing we'll see Honoka confess to Yamato soonish and him rejecting her, and somehow Suzuka will see this and will get annoyed at Yamato and yell more at him.
I was pretty close on my guess, I only failed to realize that Yamato would actually accept to date Honoka despite having no real emotions for her.
The confession itself was pretty surprising, I didn't think Honoka had it in her to be so bold.

Yamato also manage to go from a creep to a sexual abuser.
The good news is that Honoka finally got Yamato out of his life for good, well relationship wise anyway. Or so I hope.

Suzuka somehow went lower on my consideration by going completely crazy when Yamato started dating Honoka. Plus she's dumb enough to believe Yamato lies that she had nothing to do with him breaking up with Honoka.

Now that Yamato is aiming for #1 on japan I expect that to be the focus for awhile, I don't think we'll see Suzuka and Yamato dating so early into the story, so a second girl might go after Yamato again.

Logically that'd be Mikimi, she's half-interested in Yamato, and being Suzuka best (and only) friend would be perfect for some drama, but I have a feeling that's not going to happen. She's too good of a person compared to everyone to go after Yamato and "betray" Suzuka.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
So, in my facebook feed, someone just put a picture of Gekkan Shojo Nozaki book and a cd of what i assume the translation and raw in local publisher.

If there's an announcement that Gekkan Shojo is published in my country, i'll be a happy man. Very happy.

Zweizer

Banned
It's less than a year away, my guess is their release schedule is already full up to that point. Also I'm guessing companies are careful nowadays to announce licenses before the distribution info rolls out and people find the listings on Amazon, lol.

I guess that makes sense.

Just a matter of time I guess!

I still find it odd that no publisher picked up Gekkan Shoujo or Onepunch Man yet.

Kurita

I still find it odd that no publisher picked up Gekkan Shoujo or Onepunch Man yet.

Glenat said that One Punch Man was one of their main objectives since they published Eyeshield 21 but apparently a lot of publishers also want it.

Zweizer

Banned
Viz is just being a jerk with Onepunch Man.

I don't see why Viz would want to prevent Onepunch Man from being published in France.

Glenat said that One Punch Man was one of their main objectives since they published Eyeshield 21 but apparently a lot of publishers also want it.

Yeah Glénat was probably the most likely publisher. Odd that it hasn't been settled yet, but at least it's good to hear that there seems to be plans for bringing it over there.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Tokyo DTED 3
A ray of hope for our protag.

Also, i realize finally understood what DTED stands for
DT= Doutei= virgin
ED= Erectile dysfunction= Impotent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom