• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTX| Attack on Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I miss all the rookies. I want to see them again. X Drake's old appearance was quite cool, though. I'm not sure what's going on with that eye band. Eye band? Hmm...

I just realized that his name is 10. I always thought it was the letter "x," and not the roman numeral X. Mind blown.

Another fact, the X is pronounced as Diez, the Spanish word for Ten.

I miss all the rookies. I want to see them again. X Drake's old appearance was quite cool, though. I'm not sure what's going on with that eye band. Eye band? Hmm...

I just realized that his name is 10. I always thought it was the letter "x," and not the roman numeral X. Mind blown.
What ticks me off is that they still haven't released all the rookies as Figuarts. There are still Urouge, Apoo and Capone concepts floating around. Drake ia gonna be a major player.

bjork

I'm most interested in Bonney and what Akainu meant when we last saw them together.

Aizo

Banned
I'm most interested in Bonney and what Akainu meant when we last saw them together.

There is so much that Oda has yet to reveal!!

I'm most interested to know what happened during the time skip between Robin and Dragon.

I hope someone translates, Drump looks epic.
BWyZ6ZNIMAAKHF-.jpg:large

One-shot.
No way its just a one shot with merchandising potential. Jump editors are salivating at the sight of that card.

Im a print guy and i support the mangaka like crazy, but it ticks me off nobody will get on elDLIVE or Monster Kingdom. Those are the only two things I will be dishonorable for.

That's exactly why I worded it like that. Thanks for the suggestion, that's Wandering Son right? I have heard of that one but was always daunted to start it because of how long it is (I'm not that big into manga). I might have to make a more serious attempt at it next I have some free time.

The anime for Wandering Son is also fantastic if your worried about time commitments.

Dynedom

Horimiya

And suddenly...Short Hair

Love the way Kyousuke is just cast aside in his own house.

Beelzebub

And suddenly...'MURICA

Karate Minoru

Lovin' the drunk reactions. Black belt promotions coming up!

Ability

Sa-Ryun is too tsundere

-----

And because I didn't comment before:

Naruto

*walks in*
*walks out*
"Everything was Sage Mode"

Bleach

Hitsugaya vs Buzz B should be fun. I still think Soi Fon's bankai is hilariously stupid. When the hell is dog-boy fighting?

bigkrev

Man, while we are discussing the merits of cross-dressing here, Hunter x Hunter GAF is having arguments about weather Killua is gay or not.

We should step our game up

Nah. Kuromaru is 100% girl, watch.

Thats highly unlikely, if that happened (impossible) series would be ruined. He and touta's friendship is like the best part of the series, well second only to a few key touta scenes, but still. If he wasnt male, why would he willingly enter the bath with Touta anyway and then also let Touta check him out.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Thats highly unlikely, if that happened (impossible) series would be ruined. He and touta's friendship is like the best part of the series, well second only to a few key touta scenes, but still. If he wasnt male, why would he willingly enter the bath with Touta anyway and then also let Touta check him out.

...have you ever read anything by Akamatsu ever?

And yeah, I get that you have an agenda here, but you have to be willfully blind to believe that Kuromaru is "letting Touta check him out."

Someone screen cap this for later lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom