• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTY| Creatively Bankrupt

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

This reactions are the other half of my enjoying of Seo mangas.

The best thing is that Yuu just had an arc about "evil adults" and then immediately jumps into a contract with an adult he doesn't know.

I'll try to, if there's any negative side of having gotten an internship is that I have way less time to check random titles people mention in this thread.
hey at least its not a full time job

;___;

dani_dc

you has internship? gib internship

That's what I'm doing in Japan!

Internship at National Institute of Informatics until the end of August.

I wish I had enough money to roam around Tokyo (all of Japan actually) for months without worries or obligations!

Naze Toudouin Masaya 16-sai wa Kanojo ga Dekinai no ka? 20-50
hxeVu.gif

rrc1594

Fuuka 59-60

How you not read the fucking contract and these kids dropped out of school. Now your forced to live in a shitty house.

Note to self never read a Seo manga late at night

Magi 264

Man fuck Hakuryuu shits foul man.

dani_dc

Fuuka 59-60

How you not read the fucking contract and these kids dropped out of school. Now your forced to live in a shitty house.

Note to self never read a Seo manga late at night

To be fair, not reading a contract is exactly what I'd expect of a teenager that dropped out of high school.

Jintor

That's what I'm doing in Japan!

Internship at National Institute of Informatics until the end of August.

I wish I had enough money to roam around Tokyo (all of Japan actually) for months without worries or obligations!

I'm going to go to Tokyo in August-ish (夏休み!) so maybe we can meet or some shit.

Shengar

Naze Toudouin Masaya 16-sai wa Kanojo ga Dekinai no ka? 20-50
http://puu.sh/hxeVu.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
That's one pretty gravedigger
[quote="Jintor, post: 162302551"]I'm going to go to Tokyo in August-ish (夏休み!) so maybe we can meet or some shit.[/QUOTE]
Holy crap, I recognize that second kanji is for "holyday" but I forget how to read it.

rrc1594

Fuuka is going to legendary guys lets look at the last couple chapters

1. They dropped out of school
2. They are stuck in a contract with their hands tied behind there back
3. Are forced to live in s crapy house

Let the wind care you towards horrible decisions.

Quixzlizx

The best thing is that Yuu just had an arc about "evil adults" and then immediately jumps into a contract with an adult he doesn't know.

Fuuka is going to legendary guys lets look at the last couple chapters

1. They dropped out of school
2. They are stuck in a contract with their hands tied behind there back
3. Are forced to live in s crapy house

Let the wind care you towards horrible decisions.

The contract also sounds completely bogus with all of the unenforceable terms it already has. I bet it was just a restaurant menu or something and she's bluffing.

dramatis

Sangokushi v18-19

The relatively young Sun Ce could've had it all but he simply had to piss it all away by acting like a massive fedora. I haven't seen such a massive waste of potential since a gathering of marketing graduates.
The Wu kingdom was all about wasted potential. Sun Jian was GOAT (you don't go up against Dong Zhuo in a valley of dead kings and not become a greatest of all time) and he up and died young too. Sun Quan was decent until he went Crazy Bonkers. And then his daughters went game of thrones on the Wu inheritance so Wu caved to the Jin Dynasty.

Stulaw

The Breaker New Waves 200

Great chapter, longest in a while, epilogue next week apparently, I can't wait until part 3 whenever that will be, and there'll probably be a time skip.

wonzo

Banned
The Wu kingdom was all about wasted potential. Sun Jian was GOAT (you don't go up against Dong Zhuo in a valley of dead kings and not become a greatest of all time) and he up and died young too. Sun Quan was decent until he went Crazy Bonkers. And then his daughters went game of thrones on the Wu inheritance so Wu caved to the Jin Dynasty.
Sounds like a real messed up game of CKII. Hope this is all covered later on.

Shengar

Sun Quan favored son and crown prince, Sun Deng IRC who known as an intelligent and benevolent person also died young. But their biggest hack of being wasted potential is their inability to make use of Jing province that they've got by backstabbing Shu.

dani_dc

Jitsu Wa Watachi Wa 78

Akane is a home wrecker.
I'm surprised she gets along so well with Yoko's mother, she's the only person she seems to get along with Shirigami.

Yuri route.

I'm going to go to Tokyo in August-ish (夏休み!) so maybe we can meet or some shit.
That sounds pretty good and fun by me, just tell me when you're around so we can set up something more concrete.

The contract also sounds completely bogus with all of the unenforceable terms it already has. I bet it was just a restaurant menu or something and she's bluffing.

She was the devil and they actually signed off their souls, but in turn if they manage to fullfill their side of the bargain Fuuka will be brought back to life. But now Yuu loves the new Fuuka, so who will he choose?

360pages

Jitsu Wa Watachi Wa 78

Akane is a home wrecker.
I'm surprised she gets along so well with Yoko's mother, she's the only person she seems to get along with Shirigami.

Yuri route.

That sounds pretty good and fun by me, just tell me when you're around so we can set up something more concrete.

She was the devil and they actually signed off their souls, but in turn if they manage to fullfill their side of the bargain Fuuka will be brought back to life. But now Yuu loves the new Fuuka, so who will he choose?

Someone also has to get pregnant. It's a Seo Manga after all.

balgajo

I was bored from Ass Class last year and I stopped reading it weekly. I stopped before the first God of Death arc. Now I read everything, totally worth it.

balgajo

Shounen Jump Issue 24:
Sesuji wo Pin! to〜Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso〜 (Cover, Lead CP, New Series)
?????
?????
?????
?????
Black Clover (CP)
?????
Boku no Hero Academia
?????
?????
?????
?????
Kagamigami
Gintama
Ultra Battle Satellite
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan
Bleach
Gakkyuu Houtei (Move to Jump+)
Kaizou Ningen Roggy (End)
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

Shounen Jump Issue 25:
Cover, Lead CP: Lady Justice (New Series)
CP: Shokugeki no Souma, Boku no Hero Academia, Sesuji wo Pin! to

Source: Kaizou 10 LJ, MH

So, Roggy really ended. That was very fast. You shall not drop Kagamigami.

Sai

The Breaker: New Waves

For some reason, I completely forgot that the old Alliance Leader was also from Chunwoo's school. So, there's Shiwoon's new instructor.

Don't trust the jerk, though; dude's always gonna have an angle to play. But if I learned anything from how Kwon started out, you can start liking any character so long as they stick around Shioon long enough to change. :p

Waiting for Part 3's gonna be tough. :(

From what I learned in DW games, anyone cool in Wu basically dies abruptly.

Still the best kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom