• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Road To WrassleMania

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear at one point early on HHH rewrote history and cutting a promo about how badly he won last year. I felt like I was taking crazy pills, someone tell him YOU KNOW YOU LOST RIGHT?

Then I thought he was gonna try and say he only lost cause he knew winning would destroy the UT and that was bad for business or some shit.

Now he can lose again cause of HBK and set up their 'final' match. Both guys prolly retire (again) in the same match or something so they can go out bum-buddies 4 life.

Meanwhile Undertaker goes on holiday for another year lol.

antonz

I swear at one point early on HHH rewrote history and cutting a promo about how badly he won last year. I felt like I was taking crazy pills, someone tell him YOU KNOW YOU LOST RIGHT?

Then I thought he was gonna try and say he only lost cause he knew winning would destroy the UT and that was bad for business or some shit.

Now he can lose again cause of HBK and set up their 'final' match. Both guys prolly retire (again) in the same match or something so they can go out bum-buddies 4 life.

Meanwhile Undertaker goes on holiday for another year lol.

Think it was stated recently HHH signed a new talent contract for another 4 years or so.

MG310

This pic will be very useful.

HOF12_Photo_001.jpg

Grymm

Banned
Lesnar should come out to Ken Shamrocks old music.

That way we know a washed up MMA guy is about to grace our presence and it's safe to take a bathroom break as soon as it hits.

So is Punk banging Lita again? They've been in a lot of pictures this week.

Pretty sure she was the cause of his breakup with Beth Phoenix. They broke up after he did she did that Raw with Pee Wee Herman and Punk and Lita did that radio show together. Something must have been going on between them then.

Pretty sure she was the cause of his breakup with Beth Phoenix. They broke up after he did she did that Raw with Pee Wee Herman and Punk and Lita did that radio show together. Something must have been going on between them then.

Lita really can't stop banging attached dudes.

Which is why she's so hot.

Well most of the women in wrestling start off as ring rats, so most of them are probably easy lays if you are in the business and in decent shape.

talia-madison-73.jpg

what are you implying here bobo

That thing hasn't been tight enough to hold any pigeons to let them loose since she was 15. Going through history from Fabulous Moolah to Missy Hyatt to Sunny to Lita to Melina to Kelly Kelly to the Bellas, let's just say if you list professional wrestler or sports entertainer as your profession on your tax forms you are gonna get to have some.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o

THIS IS WRESTLING

*clap clap clapclapclap*

Edit: just got home, btw. The DGUSA show was phenomenal. Best show out of all four I've gone to so far. Definitely worth a watch on iPPV if you didn't see it live.

$5 Wrestling was good times and worth staying out there for a few more hours. Now sleep before Mania.

Zertez

i swear to god

if rock/cena doesn't have a clean finish

so help me.

If it is going to be a trilogy, doubtful the first one will have a clean finish. This is Cena though, WWE always takes the most boring, safe and predictable directions with him, so I wouldnt be shocked if Cena gets a clean win after being booed the whole time.

steveovig

If it is going to be a trilogy, doubtful the first one will have a clean finish. This is Cena though, WWE always takes the most boring, safe and predictable directions with him, so I wouldnt be shocked if Cena gets a clean win after being booed the whole time.

Don't be so obsessed with there being any truth to a trilogy. Nothing in recent weeks shows it's going that way.

Anth0ny

main event of wrestlemania.

"two generation defining superstars"

a year of hype.

FUCK YOU FANS, SHIT FINISH

My dumb prediction: Rock wins clean, then they do the best of three thing and Cena wins the next two. Putting Cena over in Miami would be kinda fucked. Plus, if he wins now, there's nothing left for Cena to do, really.

Next year's card: Rock/Cena rematch, Punk/Austin, Taker/Mankind. That'll get some buys =)

Grymm

Banned
Want to see:

Bald Taker or Short haired Mean Mark Taker, maybe hair dyed white
Death of PG WWE
Heyman

Dont want:
Everything else
and ESPECIALLY not a Cena Rock ending that ends in a hug, handshake, raising each others hands, or any kind of mutual respect

antonz

I could see Vince thinking he is clever having Cena win since in his mind it would be such a swerve since Cena said he always wins on Monday.

Then have the rock play the bitch role like the undertaker obsessed with a rematch.

Quality Vince style booking

DiscoJon

Banned
Don't be so obsessed with there being any truth to a trilogy. Nothing in recent weeks shows it's going that way.

Because we know that the WWE doesn't go the well over and over for matches.

Y'know, kind of like Undertaker has been involved with only two guys at WM since 2009?

Yeah, it's gonna be a trilogy. Tomorrow, Summerslam, then Wrestlemania XXIX.

I'm guessing Cena wins tomorrow, Rock at Summerslam, then Cena at XXIX with the Rock "passing the torch".

Zertez

When was the last time Cena lost cleanly? It has be years, I cant remember the last time I saw Cena lose cleanly. Maybe I missed it.

steveovig

Because we know that the WWE doesn't go the well over and over for matches.

Y'know, kind of like Undertaker has been involved with only two guys at WM since 2009?

Yeah, it's gonna be a trilogy. Tomorrow, Summerslam, then Wrestlemania XXIX.

I'm guessing Cena wins tomorrow, Rock at Summerslam, then Cena at XXIX with the Rock "passing the torch".

You're assuming things and not using facts or evidence at all. We're not really sure when The Rock will wrestle again, right now.

DiscoJon

Banned
You're assuming things and not using facts or evidence at all. We're not really sure when The Rock will wrestle again, right now.

Facts and evidence? I may be a junior jobber here on WrasstleGAF, but I've been watching the BUSINESS since the 80's. Facts and evidence absolutely do not apply to professional sports wrestling entertainment.

Oh hell yes, Kota Ibushi will return from injury to DDT on 05/04 and will be facing El Generico in his return match!!!

Back in time for the Super Juniors too, awesome :)

MPW

Dont want:
Everything else
and ESPECIALLY not a Cena Rock ending that ends in a hug, handshake, raising each others hands, or any kind of mutual respect

lol u know it is gonna happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom