• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

klonere

Banned
Oh man the card for the first Champion's Carnival show is out. I'm so excited for this tournament, its hoss central plus Miyahara. And Dory Funk Jr of course.

Doering vs Sekimoto is a hell of a match for old Joe.

AJPW ”2017 Champion Carnival ~ 45th Anniversary Series",
4/16/2017 [Sun] 12:00
Korakuen Hall in Tokyo

Atsushi Aoki, Hikaru Sato, Ultimo Dragon & Minoru Tanaka vs. Yohei Nakajima, Koji Iwamoto, Yuma Aoyagi & Atsushi Maruyama

Jun Akiyama, Dory Funk Jr., Osamu Nishimura & Yutaka Yoshie vs. Takao Omori, Masanobu Fuchi, Ryoji Sai & Dalton Drellich

B BLOCK: Naoya Nomura vs. Daichi Hashimoto
B BLOCK: The Bodyguard vs. Kengo Mashimo
B BLOCK: Suwama vs. Shuji Ishikawa

A BLOCK: Zeus vs. KAI
A BLOCK: Joe Doering vs. Daisuke Sekimoto
A BLOCK: Kento Miyahara vs. Jake Lee

miserable

Oh man the card for the first Champion's Carnival show is out. I'm so excited for this tournament, its hoss central plus Miyahara. And Dory Funk Jr of course.

oh boy! get excite! will this be live anywhere?

Well it depends where they are. I doubt anything would happen in the majority of venues.

*checks and sees they're in Brooklyn*

Oooo boy

I imagine New Day isn't coming out tonight. That doesn't mean the crowd won't have something to say.

again again again again again again

C7Xr7HXWkAACWmd.jpg

Braun better win. spoiler/ he wont spoiler/

Roman Reigns was on Ebro in the Morning this am (Hot 97, NYC) and it was weird. He can definitely talk and handle interviews, but maybe it was the questions or it being so early. Also didn't help Laura Stylez was practically falling over him

Has Goldberg been confirmed for tonight? It's the worst that he's the champ for only a month and he won't even show up four times in a row.

Comparing Finn to Bryan is a worst insult this community has ever given Bryan
I just think Finn's gonna get a mega push when he comes back from injuring and I can see them having him beat Brock.

Curse of Menome might have a new contender with Curse of Batsie making the steady rise
My curse is Emma never making her debut.

Roman Reigns was on Ebro in the Morning this am (Hot 97, NYC) and it was weird. He can definitely talk and handle interviews, but maybe it was the questions or it being so early. Also didn't help Laura Stylez was practically falling over him
Roman's a lot more likeable without Vince scripting his promos. On UUDD he comes off like a cool dude to know.

Kaladin

Hype levels are high for this year's Mania. I can't wait to see this six hour plus show live from the nosebleeds. It's gonna be a good one

klonere

Banned
So when Angle replaces Foley. He will be a heel right?

That would be pretty stupid. Why would replace him with the exact same character? Broken down, washed up AE star who was belittled and beaten down by Steph and HHH back then and will inevitably have the same happen now.

Oh wait.

True or false: Dory's entrance and exit will take up more time than 3 CC matches.

That's a fucking hell of a line-up. More psyched for CC this year than I was for NJC.

Beefy

That would be pretty stupid. Why would replace him with the exact same character? Broken down, washed up AE star who was belittled and beaten down by Steph and HHH back then and will inevitably have the same happen now.

Oh wait.

Angle is going to wrestle or so he says. So a bit better then old messed up Foley.

Kaladin

Why the h would anyone be punished for having sweet, sweet sexy time? It's natural and beautiful.

It's really the dumbest thing to even consider. Why would anyone be punished for something they consented to only to have what was meant to be private stolen and shared with the world?

A) It's one of the stupidest things the IWC has debated in a while

B) It was consensual and we would have never known about it if it weren't for a stolen tape.

Top Bottom