• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

eeeae1f347.gif
I need to go bed. This shit is scary.

Fuck yeah, I might actually watch the HOF this year. Would also love to see Cornette back in a manager role. Not sure who he'd be a good fit for right now tho'.
The Revival.

I'm no mental health expert but she I don't think she's been okay for a while and I'm kind of scared to think what kind of shit she's been subjected to since she got into the business so young and supposedly traveling by herself at 14 doing shows, this shit though with how utterly humiliating it is and the constant harassment about it on social media by the fuckwads never mind the personal and probable professional fallout, is awful for her. No one deserves to be violated like that.

Beefy

I'm no mental health expert but she I don't think she's been okay for a while and I'm kind of scared to think what kind of shit she's been subjected to since she got into the business so young and supposedly traveling by herself at 14 doing shows, this shit though with how utterly humiliating it is and the constant harassment about it on social media by the fuckwads never mind the personal and probable professional fallout, is awful for her.

Women get slut shamed as well. Messed up some of the stuff being posted and said in other places.

Imagine getting for real mad at anything someone had to say about a wrestling match or video game

Yeah I have never got it, every one has different opinions at the end if the day. Long as some one isn't racist, bigot etc etc then I don't give a shit enough to get wound up.

Heroman

Banned
People say it in a joking way though right? I don't see people flipping out like some of the stuff on gaming side.
How time many does this happen?
Person has a legitimate complaint or praise

Another person , goes people who complain/ praise this are a bunch of marks.

Go back and read the RR thread the amount of flipping out is crazy there.

Beefy

How time many does this happen?
Person has a legitimate complaint or praise

Another person , goes people who complain/ praise this are a bunch of marks.

Go back and read the RR thread the amount of flipping out is crazy there.

Still don't see it as bad. I don't see any bannings from people going mad on here.

klonere

Banned
HI69 IS MY HERO

THE MOST PERFECT BALCONY DIVE YOU WILL EVER SEE

IMMORTALIZED
OUTSIDE
THE LEGENDARY GREEN RING OF NOAH

INDIE SCUM 4 LYFE

Heroman

Banned
Still don't see it as bad. I don't see any bannings from people going mad on here.
We are not really watched as closely as gaming side is, the only time we get raided is when people take stuff to far. But there have number of people who should have been ban for post here.

Beefy

We are not really watched as closely as gaming side is, the only time we get raided is when people take stuff to far. But there have number of people who should have been ban for post here.

That's what I am getting at. On Gaming side people take it too fsr way too often.

So I nearly feinted at the gym

I mean lost my smile

Once had a guy faint while doing a Spin class and smash his head on the peddle when he fell off, it was nasty.

Beefy

*knock on wood. Hope I never have an experience like that any time soon. Maybe it's inevitable. #olds.

Never had it anything happen to me yet, but seen loads of stuff happen in a gym. At the 24/7 gym near me some guy broke his ankle because his foot got stuck between two running machines. I saw another guy fall while running on a machine and fly off. Loads of dudes dropping weights on their feet etc.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Once had a guy faint while doing a Spin class and smash his head on the peddle when he fell off, it was nasty.
I went to get some water, took like 2 steps hten immediately grabbed a pillar holding the building before falling down on the little bench thing.

I guess I dehydrated.

jmdajr

Never had it anything happen to me yet, but seen loads of stuff happen in a gym. At the 24/7 gym near me some guy broke his ankle because his foot got stuck between two running machines. I saw another guy fall while running on a machine and fly off. Loads of dudes dropping weights on their feet etc.

Yikes. At worst I've had to help people from being crushed on bench press. These days I don't lift heavy though. Some days I am pretty tired before I do my workout, so there is always room for error.

Beefy

I went to get some water, took like 2 steps hten immediately grabbed a pillar holding the building before falling down on the little bench thing.

I guess I dehydrated.

I've had that before, I didn't fall over as I managed to find some where to sit, but I felt dizzy. My mate (friend for yanks) once over did it and collapsed. But I managed to grab him before he fell. You ok now?

Yikes. At worst I've had to help people from being crushed on bench press. These days I don't lift heavy though. Some days I am pretty tired before I do my workout, so there is always room for error.

Yeah I still do H.I.T so you have to be on your game or you feel like you have done fuck all. Mixing it up with cardio though, which I never use to do.

jurgen

Nakamura will be in the NXT UK tour

Welp

It's just one week in June. He could possibly just be making an appearance for the NXT tour and Download Festival to help with sales. Nakamura is still one of the bigger draws NXT has even if he's on his way out the door to the main roster.

Baron Corbin was bouncing back and forth between the main roster and NXT for most of 2016. Hell, Owens and Banks were both on Raw while they were NXT champions.

Top Bottom