• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Via Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I got two signs. One has pictures of John Cena putting his enemies in the stf and it says I NEVER stopped BELIEVINg. and taped underneath that, to get through sign takers, I have a Kevin Dunn/Michael Hayes sign "This man made me where this" Michael hayes in a dress.

JdFoX187

Banned
I hope this means all of the new nexus will be out at Mania and Punk will ultimately go over. Eh, i forgot what I was talking about. Orton will destroy Punk at Mania.

Jackson50

JdFoX187 said:
I hope this means all of the new nexus will be out at Mania and Punk will ultimately go over. Eh, i forgot what I was talking about. Orton will destroy Punk at Mania.
That would be cool. But that is preposterous. Which you noted, of course

Nelo Ice

Banned
JdFoX187 said:

then he'll feud with cena again for the wwe title

Mush

Why do they spend all this time building up these "powerful" groups and then dismantle them with only ONE FUCKING DUDE who doesn't need to be pushed. It's rubbish.

Zhengi

Seems like the WWE has forgotten what makes a compelling feud. What's compelling about watching a guy destroy a stable week in and week out? We already know that Orton is going to go over Punk at Wrestlemania. At least make the lead up to Wrestlemania interesting by having the New Nexus win once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom