• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Via Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

Mike Bieber

themiz_82075.jpg

I have no idea how they are gonna set up Stone Cold as guest ref. That should be interesting to see anyway. Jimmy Hart being added as Lawler's manager is dumb though if they go through with it, which they probably won't now that Hogan talked about it.

Linkified

BoboBrazil said:
I have no idea how they are gonna set up Stone Cold as guest ref. That should be interesting to see anyway. Jimmy Hart being added as Lawler's manager is dumb though if they go through with it, which they probably won't now that Hogan talked about it.
I can honestly see stone cold coming to the ring and saying he's gonna be the ref otherwise he's gonna beat the shit outta cole for making fun of his friend JR.

Linkified said:
I can honestly see stone cold coming to the ring and saying he's gonna be the ref otherwise he's gonna beat the shit outta cole for making fun of his friend JR.

That could be true. I am not looking forward to the HHH 20 minute promo where he buries the roster like last week or 10 minute ring entrance.

bangai-o

Banned
very reluctant to watch Raw live tonite. Last week's show was a waste and could have watched the whole thing on fast forward dvr in 15 minutes.

Kusagari

BoboBrazil said:

Cole announces the Raw GM is ref then it's revealed that the GM is Stone Cold. It really makes no sense with some of the GM's decisions but WWE has shown they don't care about that.

All this talk of Stone Cold and Triple H and everyone's forgetting the most important thing about tonights show. Who gets to bury Sheamus? Will it be Dibiase? Or Ryder? How bout Stan the cameraman?

Jackson50

I am always excited to see Stone Cold. But I hope they do not deliver a turd for nearly two hours and then have him make a short appearance...as they did last week with The Rock.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
bangai-o said:
very reluctant to watch Raw live tonite. Last week's show was a waste and could have watched the whole thing on fast forward dvr in 15 minutes.

Yeah this Raw is on a very short leash for me. Last week was putrid.

f3niks

I guess Vince and Calloway want to get the most out of the royalties they have to pay for using Cash's cover.

6 minutes in and we have our first recap promo. O boy it's gonna be one of those nights.

More concerned with the steak instead of winning a belt? Might as well bring in Favre as special guest ref.

Well if it's a juicy steak I'd be more concerned to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom