• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Via Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me last September

WWE is spouting a lot about that show recently... if it leads to people on there being a guest host sometime, then that is officially when I quit WWE.. I'll quit in HBK fashion, not be back in a few months like Flair.

One of you can Tombstone me too - a cool jumping one if you like.

OH NO!!!

Lunchbox

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
I am reading up on Snookie and Jersey Shore... it sounds compelling
you british people dont know about jersey shore?

wow, you dont know what youre missing out. its like growing up last gen and not knowing what baywatch, A-Team, Knight rider was

Lunchbox said:
you british people dont know about jersey shore?

wow, you dont know what youre missing out. its like growing up last gen and not knowing what baywatch, A-Team, Knight rider was

I am Irish you whore

ohhhh ... sweet Stratusfaction...

149050-TrishStratusatFrima.jpg

Penguin said:
"Matches" is a loose term.

But there was Orton/Otuna, the Divas, Daniel/Sheamus, JoMo/Ziggler. Chrisitian/Brodus

Ha, ha, ha. I forgot the Orton, Punk and the Christian matches. Yabba Dabba Bad.

Well, it's okay. ROH comes on HDNET before Raw in SoCal.

They already showed this! Why show it again!?

Oh great, and now here's Cena. He better start rapping or I'm gonna jump through my screen and strangle him.

I hate to say it but with this back and forth and the Miz not being here, it just seems to be focused on Cena/Rock.

It would be so pointless for the pay off to be both Rock/Cena landing a people's elbow/five-knuckle shuffle on Miz.

Lunchbox

Banned
so did they drop pg or what?

they dont have the excuse of, oh it was live so some explicit word came out. that was a clear replay of them saying bitch (replay of a recorded video saying bitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom