• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8: GAF vs GAF |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

Weekly starting Sunday at midnight EST through Saturday 11:30 EST GAF is going to battle itself.

In the honor of one the greatest shows ever the teams will be the Blue Barracudas:
blue_barracudas_by_winter_phantom-d4cmqqh.png

And the other the Red Jaguars:
red_jaguars_by_winter_phantom-d4cmqr2.png

Choose your teams wisely. Luigi is watching:
I5aR4yX.gif

To join head to "Online - One Player" or "Online - Two Player" go to "Tournaments" and then "Search By Code." To see the code to enter, quote my original post and scroll to the bottom of your response (no need to actually reply). In the email brackets you'll see a string of three four digit numbers (####-####-####). Enter those in and you'll be good to go.

Quote to see the tournament code.

Brofield

Oh man, I can't wait to join in once I get access to a real WiFi connection (residence internet blows ass and I can't seem to find a Wii U ethernet adapter)

#RedJaguars

Rubixcuba

Banned
Team Races ! Haven't been able to join many of the custom tournaments with team mode enabled, will be keen to try this out.

Hip Hop

I am in. My copy finally arrives tomorrow. Hoping to also get my original NNID back from Nintendo as well to use it on this.

Roo

I think we could have added this tournament to the OT. After all it's like any other Gaf tourney.
Doesn't seem like a thread worthy thing lol

How do we know who's what?

a couple things should be added to the op such as

"It's preferred but optional to change your User Mii's name to your GAF username"

"Please do not post the tournament code outright and refer those who need it to the original post in the thread"

"Avoid killing your own teammates as much as possible"

mo60

I may play in this tournament in about an half and hour or so.Look for the user mo.i will choose my side when I enter the tournament.

Brofield

a couple things should be added to the op such as

"It's preferred but optional to change your User Mii's name to your GAF username"

"Please do not post the tournament code outright and refer those who need it to the original post in the thread"

Don't want no filthy lurkers in on this
Sorry AceBandage :'(

My NNID is already my NeoGAF name. Is that sufficient?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom