• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8: GAF vs GAF |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broritos

Times like this is why I wish voice chat was during races. I hit Davo instead by accident. Then I got three red shells but I was behind Davo, my teammate and I was in third. I could've gotten Hypno who was in first.

EDIT: Lightning really is cheap in team races. I was in second and my teammate was in first and we got lightning right at the end and then lost.

aza

That's it for me tonight. That was really fun, though I was wish the team indicator would be permanently visible on every player so I'd always be able to tell who is who.

AniHawk

i am pretty sure this is the only game on a nintendo console to ever get an ot2 here post-release (smash dojo thread was gigantic, but the game's thread was less active).

Erekiddo

Did a name change to reflect my GAF username. Took me a while to figure out how to do that...

Skeleton crew on right now. Oy.

mo60

In my first team match I actually got first place.I really don't know how. I wish more people would play in the team mode.

Sickbean

The skill level of KartGAF terrifies me.

In the regular lobbies I consistently place 1st-3rd, mostly 1st, but on GAF I'm lucky to get above 7th :(

BowieZ

Banned
I joined Barracudas, but I still don't get when this is... or how there's 800-800something already -- when I joined before it was empty.

valouris

Guess I'll join the Red team, considering red is the superior colour.

I5aR4yX.gif

I'm in a room only with another guy from the same team, both Shy Guys even!

I'll definitely be in on this as a Red Jaguar...but it'll have to wait until tonight after work. What better way to relieve a day's worth of stress than knocking some people around with red shells.

BY2K

Membero Americo
#BlueBarracudas (I'm only getting the game on Friday so I won't have much time to practice...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom