• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8: GAF vs GAF |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik2121

Cool. Though not a big fan of having many GAF tournaments going on.. it spreads us all thin and makes it harder to get matched with each other :(

Afaik there's already a tournament where they're using Skype or something while playing, then this, and of course the main GAF Race tournament... I will stick to the GAF Race, but hopefully not many people leave.

lt519

My bad rag, i was holding it forever and we needed to make a move at first, I went below the eel hoping it'd skip you and go for 8 bit....nope

I was a red shell wrecking crew on the 2nd lap for piranha haha

I'm throwing my lot in with the Blue Barracudas. I'll be on in an hour and a half. I'll also change my Mii name to my GAF name.

Blue shells in team races are nerve wracking. No idea whether using one is a good idea.

Also lightning screwed me in that last race. Damn.

RagnarokX

Had the lead most of the way but got double lightninged and red shelled at the end. If lightning doesn't hit teammates that could be a bit broken since a teammate could stay in the back and farm lightnings.

PBalfredo

Come on Red Team. There are four of us and one of him, but the way I keep getting hit with red shells while he's in front means some of use don't understand the concept of team races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom