• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8: GAF vs GAF |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

Your welcome Hypno, I headed straight into that wall for you and the #BluBaracudas ;)

God damn feel like you have a good race and come in 6th and realize you aren't good :p

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
With no specifics in the OP on how to join, makes participation a little hard for people just getting into the game !

No idea how to join...

Broritos

If i have to be the punching bag for my team to win, so be it.

gg jaguars!

EDIT: I'll take the entire blame for that one. I hit some of my reds...>.>

Didn't really have a chance to play it untill yesterday. Wow.... Great job Nintendo!
Soo much stuff going on and it looks gorgeous. Sure.. A bit more polygons and some AA would have been nice. But from normal viewing distance i can't say it really bothers me that much. It's so much fun! My 6 year old son and girlfriend love playing it too.

Amazing animations in slomo :p.

Oops, wrong mariokart thread.

Broritos

XtaLarge be hackin. always conveniently has a bomb for me. also, dat lightning at the finish

EDIT: plz be a little more careful when drafting me, Tim. >.>

aza

XtaLarge be hackin. always conveniently has a bomb for me. also, dat lightning at the finish

EDIT: plz be a little more careful when drafting me, Tim. >.>

Oh man, sorry about that. Haha. I still haven't gotten a hang of driving at those high speeds.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Hmm, came on strong my first two races...choked on the last one.

I'm playing as Hurley from LOST. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom