• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Story Trailer, Sep 17th, 8 reveals, 6 2017 DLC characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordy

Banned
Day-1-Edition-New_0.png

Please support Tekken 7 when it releases June 2nd.

Sure, Marvel will be Marvel but yall got some options for fighters.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If you guys have been reading this thread very carefully then just know that most of those mechanics have already been spoiled. You just haven't been looking at the right places.

Some really coy folks in here.
So if it's out there.. just say it explicitly?

Zubz

Banned
The best part of Marvel 2 was that it was 50 bucks for like 7 years

I remember that well... My dad looked for MvC2 at any tangentially video game related store & got laughed out of each one when he asked about any copies under $60.

Never stopped him from looking, though.

Kind of weird the first 6 DLC characters are all new. My thinking is they'd stuff the new characters in the base game and have a bunch of returning characters as DLC. Seems like it may be the other way around, which is fine, but it really does make it feel like this game is being rushed out the door.

The real shocker is when they reveal that the full title for this game is

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite:
There Will Never Be A Devil May Cry 5

Anth0ny

If you guys have been reading this thread very carefully then just know that most of those mechanics have already been spoiled. You just haven't been looking at the right places.

Some really coy folks in here.

give me the goods dahbomb.

pm me breh

cordy

Banned
How is this related to the thread?

?

How's a fighting game releasing in 2017 related to a thread about another fighting game releasing in 2017 that some people are worried about? People have mentioned Injustice in this thread as well, same with MK, same with other fighters. What are you saying?

Secondly, it was mostly a joke as I know most are gonna check out T7 anyway and most of the FGC at least tries other fighters out. I put it out there since people jokingly said they were gonna "dip outta MvCI." Relax. You got a Rocky avy, you should be able to take a joke bruh.

Producer

but seriously though all the relevant characters i can think about in umvc3 all have dp/reverse dp motion how are they gonna do this. i mean what the fuck lol

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
?

How's a fighting game releasing in 2017 related to a thread about another fighting game releasing in 2017 that some people are worried about? People have mentioned Injustice in this thread as well, same with MK, same with other fighters. What are you saying?

Secondly, it was mostly a joke as I know most are gonna check out T7 anyway and most of the FGC at least tries other fighters out. Relax. You got a Rocky avy, you should be able to take a joke bruh.

tenor.gif

Kashiwaba

Please support Tekken 7 when it releases June 2nd.

Sure, Marvel will be Marvel but yall got some options for fighters.
You're acting like Tekken 7 will never sell enough, when it's one of the biggest fighting games, KoF and GG is wear needs the people support not tekken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom