• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

marvelous entertainment airing out grievances over wii game sales

Haunted

Amir0x said:
I'd rather they not port their games to PS360. In the first place, their games generally don't look too hot and upscaling it or whatever will make the flaws worse. And in the second place, their game catalog itself isn't too hot - out of the list of potential Wii games they could port, I'd be interested only in Little King's Story and Muramasa. But they'll be out first for Wii, so why wait?
I don't think Wii owners will wait for those titles to hit other platforms. Their target market is clearly PS360 only owners.

And hey, if it helps Marvelous to survive, I'm all for it. It's pretty clear that those Wii (and I see a DS + 2 PSP games in there as well) games didn't garner the sales they've hoped for, despite being excellent titles (at least the two Wii games I played, can't say anything about Valhalla Knights, Arc Rise Fantasia or Muramasa).

nincompoop said:
Must be Mac users
:lol

Fredescu said:
There's no need for the wilful ignorance. You post enough on GAF to know that people have lamented the fact that all of those games weren't on the Wii, whether you personally want those games or not. The image you posted is stupid because it works both ways, and you know it.

Anyone crying out for Wii versions of those games mustn't have a gaming PC to begin with. The "HD consoles" are the easiest way (or only way for Tales and FFXIII) to get into these games, regardless of whether you can get certain versions at higher res with better framerate and mod support.
A disgusting thought.

Amir0x said:
I'd rather they not port their games to PS360. In the first place, their games generally don't look too hot and upscaling it or whatever will make the flaws worse. And in the second place, their game catalog itself isn't too hot - out of the list of potential Wii games they could port, I'd be interested only in Little King's Story and Muramasa. But they'll be out first for Wii, so why wait?
I think they'd work quite well as downloadable titles, in the very least. As full-blown retail releases though, I think they'd be setting themselves up for more failure.

Top Bottom