• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Marvel's Runaways" finds its cast and officially ordered to series on Hulu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

They sneak up on their parents doing terrible shit, then run away. Hence the title.
So it's their parents doing horrible shit in the basement? But don't the kids get powers themselves? I thought I saw their hands glow in that trailer.

Khaz

So it's their parents doing horrible shit in the basement? But don't the kids get powers themselves? I thought I saw their hands glow in that trailer.

It's teenagers running away from their parents in the MCU. Powers may be involved, because MCU, but none are in the trailer.
Or are you asking to be spoiled?

Slayven

The asian girl gets a magic staff
The girl with purple hair gets a pet dinosaur
The black kid is super smart
The white boy gets future tech
The youngest is super strong
the model looking girl has light powers

If you're expecting the pet raptor, you're probably going to be dissapointed.

You hear it three seconds into the trailer.

dbQG9QH.png

Pachimari

Thanks for this. I'm very curious about this team. And their dynamic and what they will have to take down. Super excited.

What are their names from left to right?

Thanks for this. I'm very curious about this team. And their dynamic and what they will have to take down. Super excited.

What are their names from left to right?
Gertrude, Nico, Alex, Chase, Karolina, Molly

I really enjoyed the first comic series. The Joss Whedon run not so much.

WaterAstro

Wait, who's Nico? I assume it's the Asian girl, but the descriptions are wrong?

Anyway, hell yeah I love the Runaways. Great comic team that really speaks to the younger audience.

Mariolee

Lol so Marvel has shows on competing services now?

Admittedly, that trailer looks really good. Just read up on Runaways and I love the premise.

RedAssedApe

Banned

One is unlike the others...

Zen Aku

Same. He looks like he could be a little competent.
Goddamn
How many hallway fight scenes?
All of them, the entire season one is set in a hallway where they fight ninjas over and over again until the figure out the power of friendship.

It's weird that the actress playing Molly is 14 but she look a bit older than 14. Molly it's 12 in the beginning of the book.

Malina Weissman (A Series of Unfortunate Events)
MV5BNDk5MjU3MjU5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDMzNTYzNjE@._V1_UY317_CR51,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

She is also 14 but looks more like a 12 years old and much more like Molly in my opinion.

Veedot

Goddamn

All of them, the entire season one is set in a hallway where they fight ninjas over and over again until the figure out the power of friendship.

It's weird that the actress playing Molly is 14 but she look a bit older than 14. Molly it's 12 in the beginning of the book.

Malina Weissman (A Series of Unfortunate Events)
MV5BNDk5MjU3MjU5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDMzNTYzNjE@._V1_UY317_CR51,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

She is also 14 but looks more like a 12 years old and much more like Molly in my opinion.

Wow she looks like a perfect Molly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom