• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mask Efficacy |OT| Wuhan!! Got You All In Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

diffusionx

Gold Member
We need to stick with the facts.

It doesn’t matter if a person had a mild case of Covid19, or is still suffering months after their infection, the fact is we don’t know what the long term sequelae of the virus will be - it might be terrible.

It’s not ‘fear-mongering’ to state the facts, and these are the facts:

Chiefly, what will the long term sequelae be? - it’s obvious... we don’t know yet, and we won‘t know for a decade. Even a person who experienced a very mild version of Covid19 and feels perfectly fine right now may have suffered vascular damage, or some other terrible illness that won’t immediately emerge. To shrug off this possibility in light of the data we’re seeing would be irresponsible.

It should at least be clear by now that the top medical people are all saying the same thing, that they’ve never seen anything like this disease, and that there’s so much that’s unknown about it. .

So what? Why are we destroying our present for an uncertain and quite frankly unlikely future? And besides, if that is the case, then it's already here, as tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of people already have this virus and it's not going away. If there is a ticking bioweapon named COVID-19 in my body, then I'm fucked. Open up and let me enjoy the time I have FFS.

Last edited:

Joe T.

Nothing wrong , whole Europe is turning red and icus are starting to feel pressure ! Thanks for the vacation ! Which we didn’t do ! Now we can sit in the shit till may 🤡 nice spreading all!

Best spreading fall !!!

'Americans and muh freedom.' 🤭

"Follow the rules to save lives and get the economy open again" was a lie. It's a lie hammered over our heads daily. Much of the world has been deceived and waking up from that lie is too much to handle for most.

Isn't it funny how little attention's been paid to China, the origin of this mess? Even when people do they make sure to inject Trump/US in a clever attempt to lead the discussion away, CBS' 60 Mins in the US and Australia both went that route for example.

9380cc1c545e23a2c44b3931cc9997d89e99c60fdd89f2d530fdee826e75b418.jpg

Major media outlets and governments around the world now have that blood on their hands, too.

Our provincial government yesterday said that in the last three weeks our hospitalizations tripled which had me doing a double take. The numbers haven't tripled or even doubled, they've been mostly flat, yet no reporter took issue with that remark. It blew my mind, like they're all just sycophants playing along with the government. A local doctor called this virus little more than a serious cold on a CTV News interview recently, when asked about that just now the health officials dodged the question. Twice. It was very telling that their best retort was "I didn't watch it, he made a mistake."

tenor.gif

The only stupid people are the ones unwilling to learn from everything that's happened this year, reacting the same way now as they did when this all started. It's just too easy to sell false narratives to the masses, they're more interested in grand stories than they are the truth and right now they see themselves as warriors fighting an invisible enemy. It's a shame they don't yet understand they are the enemy in that war analogy.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member

Speaking of China. Our governments are determined to keep us locked indoors and wallowing in misery while in Wuhan they're out partying with thots. Who are the ones with freedom?

You know, everyone got on China for lying about their death totals, and even that article says that Wuhan got 2.5k out of a total of maybe 3k across the entire country. But maybe China is the one telling the truth and the west is lying, especially with that 200k number being thrown around today. We know - objectively, factually, without a doubt - that the 200k is a fake number. So what's the real one?

Last edited:

Siri

Banned
So what? Why are we destroying our present for an uncertain and quite frankly unlikely future? And besides, if that is the case, then it's already here, as tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of people already have this virus and it's not going away. If there is a ticking bioweapon named COVID-19 in my body, then I'm fucked. Open up and let me enjoy the time I have FFS.

Unfortunately, a few family members of the residents at the long-term care facility in which I work will exhibit this same attitude.

I’m not saying that you personally would act this way, but we have family members who show up and demand to see their loved ones - and these people, in the way they act, simply don’t give a damn about the other residents. It’s one thing to say you don’t give a damn personally - but in not giving a damn about the virus, and acting in a certain way, you ARE spreading the contagion, and therefore ARE harming others.

At my facility we had 70-plus positives, and it was likely double that because many residents (in the early days, before we understood about asymptotic cases) were not tested. After months of exhaustive work we managed to eradicate the virus from our facility.

I have to blunt here. You’re probably a nice enough guy in person, but I have to be blunt:

It’s utterly selfish, and imbecilic to show up at our facility expressing the exact same sentiments you just expressed - and yet, astonishingly, that’s exactly what’s happening with about 5-10% of the family members of our residents.

Recently, there have been days when I’ve had to find a quiet place to myself and literally swear out loud.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Unfortunately, a few family members of the residents at the long-term care facility in which I work will exhibit this same attitude.

I’m not saying that you personally would act this way, but we have family members who show up and demand to see their loved ones - and these people, in the way they act, simply don’t give a damn about the other residents. It’s one thing to say you don’t give a damn personally - but in not giving a damn about the virus, and acting in a certain way, you ARE spreading the contagion, and therefore ARE harming others.

At my facility we had 70-plus positives, and it was likely double that because many residents (in the early days, before we understood about asymptotic cases) were not tested. After months of exhaustive work we managed to eradicate the virus from our facility.

I have to blunt here. You’re probably a nice enough guy in person, but I have to be blunt:

It’s utterly selfish, and imbecilic to show up at our facility expressing the exact same sentiments you just expressed - and yet, astonishingly, that’s exactly what’s happening with about 5-10% of the family members of our residents.

Recently, there have been days when I’ve had to find a quiet place to myself and literally swear out loud.

Well I've never shown up at yours or any other facility demanding to see old people, so fuck off with that.

prag16

Banned

Get out of here with this bullshit. Just about everyone in this topic criticizing the draconian measures has added the caveat "but use common sense when feasible to protect the truly vulnerable". That being said I can sympathize with these family members. And your residents don't want to stay locked down indefinitely themselves. After a certain point even old age homes need to return to some semblance of normal. We're probably not quite there yet in most areas. But we're WAY past that point among the general population.

Siri

Banned
Well I've never shown up at yours or any other facility demanding to see old people, so fuck off with that.

You simultaneously missed the point I was trying to make, and also reinforced it. I wasn’t accusing you personally of showing up at our facility and acting like a belligerent jerk who cares nothing about others in the populace - but people LIKE you.

diffusionx

Gold Member
You simultaneously missed the point I was trying to make, and also reinforced it. I wasn’t accusing you personally of showing up at our facility and acting like a belligerent jerk who cares nothing about others in the populace - but people LIKE you.

I’m not responsible for anyone except myself, ok?

Look, this isn’t a divine punishment. It’s an infectious disease. We know who it hurts, and who can deal with it fine. My point this entire time has been let’s look at the risk and deal with it in a smart and focused manner. Old folks homes are the ones that need the most attention and care. If we spent 1/10th the energy we have on masks and lockdowns on protecting old people things would be much better. The vast majority of us can live our lives without issue and this just isn’t a big deal, period. it doesn’t need to be a morality play and people who don’t want to wear masks aren’t killing half the population.

Last edited:

cosmic wizard

Neo Member
Keep calm and car...

Mr Johnson today announced he is making the Army available to help the police enforce stringent new coronavirus rules. The Prime Minister said the police will now have the 'option to draw on military support where required' to free up officers so more can go out and crackdown on rule-breakers as he revealed fines are being doubled to £200.

Downing Street ruled out deploying soldiers on the streets however, saying they would be used 'backfilling certain duties, such as office roles and guarding protected sites, so police officers can be out enforcing the virus response'.

The PM also said that if the new plans fail to get the disease under control he 'reserves the right to deploy greater fire power'.

:messenger_grimmacing_

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I’m getting a colonoscopy in 2 weeks. I’m worried I might catch the covid while knocked out.

I recall from previous chats that you mentioned being overweight, so improve your odds. Drop your weight (I'm currently shifting weight rapidly with the one-small-meal-per-day diet) and get plenty of Vitamin D in you. It won't work miracles in such a short time but even if you shift only 5 or 6 lb it'll still have a material impact on your chances if you do get it.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I recall from previous chats that you mentioned being overweight, so improve your odds. Drop your weight (I'm currently shifting weight rapidly with the one-small-meal-per-day diet) and get plenty of Vitamin D in you. It won't work miracles in such a short time but even if you shift only 5 or 6 lb it'll still have a material impact on your chances if you do get it.
Yeah do some crunches or something.

pel1300

They never said that, thats just you not understanding the data.
6% had only COVID listed.

roughly 80 percent had TWO or more co-morbitidies.

So let's say between the two arguments: one side saying it's only just under 10k deaths, and the bedwetters saying near 200k....that we will include the people who had just one co-morbidity. That makes it roughyl 1/5 of the total reported death toll.

In other words, somewhere around 30,000 to 35,000 people. Still nowhere near the 200k number people keep throwing around as fact. And if that number were on CNN 24/7 people would not be as hysterical.

Other countries like Japan are only reporting deaths as COVID if they believe COVID was the main cause of death. Hence their death toll, even if we tripled it, is roughly the same as one US state. Or even if we triple it, it is still 10X lower than New York alone. Do you seriously believe that Japan has under 2k dead solely due to them being more diligent, or their government responding so well...when the truth is that their healthcare system didn't have the testing capacity of South Korea, and in fact they were actually criticized as doing a poor job back in April? If anything people in Korea criticize Japan for being too relaxed - in that they kept bars, restaurants, and parks open throughout the entire year.

Last edited:

Stouffers

Banned
I’ve been taking D3 daily since March. I run a few days a week, but my diet is what does me in. I don’t think I eat a ton, but my weight doesn’t lie.

Joe T.

Not to sound callous because I understand the pressure people in a variety of sectors are facing, but I want hundreds of millions of people around the world reaching that same breaking point. Maybe then we'll start getting some honest answers to hard hitting questions out to the mainstream, untarnished by the unwarranted label of "conspiracy theory."

The government here keeps playing up fear and the media naturally helps them by amplifying sensationalized "what if" projections that show how high our cases might get if we aren't following the recommendations/rules. When the government sprinkles in important facts like "our hospitals aren't seeing many new cases, but-" they get completely ignored - I observe this in real time when alongside others - and "most of the positive cases are in the 35 and younger demographic" which they and the media sell as a worrying scenario when the opposite is true.

Long term care facilities are always at risk, more so during cold/flu seasons, so taking extra precautions there makes sense given how such an outsized portion of virus-related deaths originated there. About 80% of Canada's deaths come from there, so why is 100% of the population suffering from these extreme, long term measures?

Why reapply so many restrictions or lock downs to the general public when the numbers make it clear they aren't working? "But they would be worse if-" to which I say one of two things: 1) Sweden and 2) let's truly put that theory to the test, suspend testing completely for a few weeks, go back to a mostly normal life and see how many people require hospitalization during/after that experiment.

New Zealand got praised for having so few/no cases for so long, but the reality is that they were also doing next to no testing during that time. Convenient, don't you think? They've been testing at about 3 to 7 thousand people/day this month from what I can gather which is peanuts even for such a small country. South Dakota, for example, gets dragged through the mud for its poor testing capacity which topped out at about 3,500/day and its population is more than five times smaller than NZ which gets praised. Funny how that works. What's the difference? One is governed by a conservative leader that respects her residents (not unlike Sweden) and values freedom, the other is led by what I could describe as a benevolent dictator, a liberal marching to globalist drums.

There are simpler ways to handle this and with much less collateral damage, especially in the most affected large cities, like forcing infectious people/families into virus-specific hotels for 10-14 days in a paid vacation of sorts. Instead of having to spend billions/trillions in a desperate attempt to keep businesses and employers afloat the government can pay millions to those hotels and do a better job getting health care workers/military personnel to areas that need them. The best part about that plan is that government would need to be damn sure its test results are accurate and this virus is a very real threat before locking people up that way or the push back they'd face from wronged citizens would quickly come back to bite them in the ass.

I don't see the appeal of reimposing lock downs anywhere regardless of your opinion on this pandemic. I don't see how so many are trusting test results without error checking baked in either, yet here we are using them to guide policy. It's insanity. The vast majority of cases are asymptomatic/healthy and, at least for a short period of time, were deemed to be very rarely infectious according to the World Health Organization's Dr. Marie Van Kerkhove. It's still fascinating looking back at the original statement and "clarification" considering it didn't void anything she initially said, it just kicked the can down the road so they could continue fearmongering (original vs clarification via Youtube).

Last edited:

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game

So let's say between the two arguments: one side saying it's only just under 10k deaths, and the bedwetters saying near 200k....that we will include the people who had just one co-morbidity. That makes it roughyl 1/5 of the total reported death toll.

In other words, somewhere around 30,000 to 35,000 people. Still nowhere near the 200k number people keep throwing around as fact. And if that number were on CNN 24/7 people would not be as hysterical.

Other countries like Japan are only reporting deaths as COVID if they believe COVID was the main cause of death. Hence their death toll, even if we tripled it, is roughly the same as one US state. Or even if we triple it, it is still 10X lower than New York alone. Do you seriously believe that Japan has under 2k dead solely due to them being more diligent, or their government responding so well...when the truth is that their healthcare system didn't have the testing capacity of South Korea, and in fact they were actually criticized as doing a poor job back in April? If anything people in Korea criticize Japan for being too relaxed - in that they kept bars, restaurants, and parks open throughout the entire year.

That is not correct. The majority of patients had "comorbidities" such as respiratory arrest and cardiac arrest. Otherrwise known as death. These are not what people commonly think of what they think of comorbidities.

I'm getting a bit tired of posting the same thing over and over again, so I'll just quote myself. below. If you're interested in learning from it, good. If you choose to continue to be ignorant, that's fine too.

6% of people dying with no other contributing medical factors does not mean only 6% of people died from COVID. What a terrible twisting of the data.

Contributing medical factors is not the same thing as as co-mordibities either. Not many people are walking around with cardiac arrest or respiratory arrest, for example, which was listed on the death certificates of about 50% of the cases. Death certificates can list multiple causes of death, with each cause being preceded by an antecedent until you arrive at what the physician feels is the ultimate cause of death. Some physicians are more detailed than others, and will include things like cardiac arrest or respiratory arrest. For example, they may list that a patient died from "Respiratory Arrest" secondary to "Acute Respiratory Distress syndrome" secondary to COVID19. In this case, COVID19 is the ultimate cause of death. Others don't bother and only list the ultimate cause, since there is really no value to including a term like "cardiac arrest" - every death involves cardiac arrest.

Physicians also have the ability to note other medical conditions contributing to but not ultimately causing death. This is often where things like chronic medical illnesses come in to play.

The data is available here if you're interested and not willing to take information at face value from a dubious twitter feed:
COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics
Tabulated data on provisional COVID-19 deaths by age, sex, race and Hispanic origin, and comorbidities. Also includes an index of state-level and county-level mortality data available for download.
www.cdc.gov

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I’ve been taking D3 daily since March. I run a few days a week, but my diet is what does me in. I don’t think I eat a ton, but my weight doesn’t lie.

Each day I eat a single meal which is not piled high - it is a sensible size and is under 1000 calories. For the rest of the day I keep myself full by drinking water or coffee. If I can do that, so can you. I’m shifting about 2-3lb/week doing that with moderate exercise on the rowing machine. On occasion I’ve not been able to row due to injury but the diet kept the weight coming down. If you’re not losing weight then you’re eating too much. If so, eat less.

It’s not fun but neither is dying of COVID. Your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

cryptoadam

Banned

Speaking of China. Our governments are determined to keep us locked indoors and wallowing in misery while in Wuhan they're out partying with thots. Who are the ones with freedom?

You know, everyone got on China for lying about their death totals, and even that article says that Wuhan got 2.5k out of a total of maybe 3k across the entire country. But maybe China is the one telling the truth and the west is lying, especially with that 200k number being thrown around today. We know - objectively, factually, without a doubt - that the 200k is a fake number. So what's the real one?

We know that China was not counting asympotmatic cases. I bet their death numbers only include from, and not with. So they aren't counting the 90 year old with cancer, an iron lung, and a pacemaker as a COVID death. And unlike the west in China you are incentivized to not have cases, while in the West you get more money and more political power the more cases and deaths you can drum up. So if you can get 40K for your hospital by saying the guy who was struck by lighting had COVID why not?

Anyways they will just say its because Wuhan had the bestest lockdown and then got rid of the virus, which IMO is BS. We seen that the virus comes back even after lockdowns and China still had outbreaks in other provinces after re opening Wuhan.

Somewhere between 40-50% of deaths in the US are nursing homes. This will likely come across as cold, but there is a massive, massive difference between people dying who are just walking down the street and people in end-of-life type facilities. Anyone who has a problem with the cold nature of that fact needs to toughen up. We are talking life and death here. These are cold realities.

I feel for people who lose family members in these facilities. We also need to recognize that the nature of nursing homes is that people die in them. It is a sadness for the families, but it is not comparable to an otherwise healthy 45 year old dropping dead. They are not in the same category.

pel1300

Somewhere between 40-50% of deaths in the US are nursing homes. This will likely come across as cold, but there is a massive, massive difference between people dying who are just walking down the street and people in end-of-life type facilities. Anyone who has a problem with the cold nature of that fact needs to toughen up. We are talking life and death here. These are cold realities.

I feel for people who lose family members in these facilities. We also need to recognize that the nature of nursing homes is that people die in them. It is a sadness for the families, but it is not comparable to an otherwise healthy 45 year old dropping dead. They are not in the same category.
This is what one of Sweden's top scientists said, the Asian woman. She said "Most of them were people who were about to die even if they were never infected" - she said it very calmly and boldly.

She also said "I haven't tested positive yet, unfortunately". This is the attitude I thought would become the norm for healthy people who have no symptoms.

But now with all the talk about possible permanent lung damage, many young people who are very active, ie- a diving instructor I talked to yesterday, disagreed with me when I said I would be relieved if my test was positive and I had zero symptoms. said she'd hope she would never test positive because of her job as a diving instructor means she needs high stamina (she's only 30) and she wouldn't wanna risk permanent respiratory damage. She's American, she wasn't wearing a mask, she walked right up to me with no distancing for a long, casual chat. Basically not having many other native English speakers to talk to in several months does this to people.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
This is what one of Sweden's top scientists said, the Asian woman. She said "Most of them were people who were about to die even if they were never infected" - she said it very calmly and boldly.

She also said "I haven't tested positive yet, unfortunately". This is the attitude I thought would become the norm for healthy people who have no symptoms.

But now with all the talk about possible permanent lung damage, many young people who are very active, ie- a diving instructor I talked to yesterday, disagreed with me when I said I would be relieved if my test was positive and I had zero symptoms. said she'd hope she would never test positive because of her job as a diving instructor means she needs high stamina (she's only 30) and she wouldn't wanna risk permanent respiratory damage. She's American, she wasn't wearing a mask, she walked right up to me with no distancing and we talked forever, basically both of us hadn't talked to another American or Westerner in person for a long, long time.

All that talk is fucking bullshit! There have been sixty million cases in the US at least! If tens of millions of people had permanent lung damage that affected their lives it would be (rightfully) plastered all over the news all day every day - doctors overrun with people with permanent lung damage. All this lockdown shit kicked off with Rudy Gobert testing positive and that dude played 40 minutes a game in the NBA playoffs. Permanent lung damage stuff is BULLSHIT.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
All that talk is fucking bullshit! There have been sixty million cases in the US at least! If tens of millions of people had permanent lung damage that affected their lives it would be (rightfully) plastered all over the news all day every day - doctors overrun with people with permanent lung damage. All this lockdown shit kicked off with Rudy Gobert testing positive and that dude played 40 minutes a game in the NBA playoffs. Permanent lung damage stuff is BULLSHIT.

But we dont know. Better to lockdown for 25 years just to be on the safe side!

sinnergy

Flubro gang still going strong! To bad it’s not the flu 🤡

So measures will be appropriate and will be implemented as long as needed .

And in the mean time you can argue all day on a message board !

Instead of accepting the virus is here .

Awesome huh 😎🤡

Last edited:
Flubro gang still going strong! To bad it’s not the flu 🤡

So measures will be appropriate and will be implemented as long as needed .

And in the mean time you can argue all day on a message board !

Instead of accepting the virus is here .

Awesome huh 😎🤡
Yo, chicken-little, people who want lockdowns to end are the ones who "accept the virus is here". We can not lock down forever, and the virus will still be here, even if it's the year 2100 when the lockdown lifts.

It's people like you who have this fantasy that if we just lockdown harder it'll go away who are the ones living in fantasy land.

Last edited:

sinnergy

Everyone is going down here 🤣 now both bosses and 1 of their wife’s .

2 weeks ago they shouted , I know no one who has it 🤧 and I don’t do the measures , there is no virus 🦠 Karma ...

Now be a good boss and stay the fuck at home 🤡

Last edited:

sinnergy

Yo, chicken-little, people who want lockdowns to end are the ones who "accept the virus is here". We can not lock down forever, and the virus will still be here, even if it's the year 2100 when the lockdown lifts.

It's people like you who have this fantasy that if we just lockdown harder it'll go away who are the ones living in fantasy land.
None want lock downs , but some measures are needed , I have a live, no chickens here , but I do all the measures . I never said we need lock downs now , but it was needed here in March . 🤣 But that’s all you guys hear.

Being in denial and blame governments for something nature has created is not the time to question shit.

People who act like this will have a heavy time the coming years . And won’t help the cause if you don’t do the measures yourself as it keeps spreading and you only make these measures stay longer .

Last edited:

nush

In China the kids are all back in School, you don't get temperature checked going into malls and supermarkets anymore. Few supermarkets even enforce mask wearing. People are not wearing masks on the street anymore where at peak China Covid is was 95%. Still have to wear a mask on the bus though.

It's back to normal.

prag16

Banned
Everyone is going down here 🤣 now both bosses and 1 of their wife’s .

2 weeks ago they shouted , I know no one who has it 🤧 and I don’t do the measures , there is no virus 🦠 Karma ...

Now be a good boss and stay the fuck at home 🤡
Define "going down". Did they die? Are they in an ICU? Were they hospitalized at all? Did they even need to seek medical treatment? Did they even have any symptoms?

sinnergy

Define "going down". Did they die? Are they in an ICU? Were they hospitalized at all? Did they even need to seek medical treatment? Did they even have any symptoms?
2 have symptoms , 1 doesn’t , no hospitalizations yet , but angry employee who takes care of her ill father and is a big risk and the boss didn’t stay at home while his wife went for a test ...

It’s not always you that you affect with your actions .. that’s why you need to keep doing these measures.

Also hospitalization can follow up to 2 weeks later or not at all , it’s Russian roulette, they are in their 50s and 60s. But it’s starting to spread like wildfire here in my small town at multiple locations .

Last edited:

sinnergy

In China the kids are all back in School, you don't get temperature checked going into malls and supermarkets anymore. Few supermarkets even enforce mask wearing. People are not wearing masks on the street anymore where at peak China Covid is was 95%. Still have to wear a mask on the bus though.

It's back to normal.
That’s what a lock down for 3 months did ! And welding shut buildings , disciplined. 🤡

prag16

Banned
2 have symptoms , 1 doesn’t , no hospitalizations yet , but angry employee who takes care of her ill father and is a big risk and the boss didn’t stay at home while his wife went for a test ...

It’s not always you that you affect with your actions .. that’s why you need to keep doing these measures.

Also hospitalization can follow up to 2 weeks later or not at all , it’s Russian roulette, they are in their 50s and 60s. But it’s starting to spread like wildfire here in my small town at multiple locations .
So nobody is seriously ill, and one guy is angry. Stop the presses. Lock everything down forever! Weld all the buildilngs shut! That is the hallmark of great public policy! Better line up to get in your train car. Those "COVID safety camps" are gonna fill up quick. You are a fucking clown. No wonder you use that clown emoji so liberally.

nush

That’s what a lock down for 3 months did ! And welding shut buildings , disciplined. 🤡

A lockdown where people followed the lockdown, will do that. Government said stay at home and they did, mostly. Each community locked themselves down and didn't let any outsiders in and mandatory temp checks when reentering were made.

prag16

Banned
A lockdown where people followed the lockdown, will do that. Government said stay at home and they did, mostly. Each community locked themselves down and didn't let any outsiders in and mandatory temp checks when reentering were made.
If only we could be more like Communist China. Something to definitely aspire to. The CCP is unassailable and on point, and everyone else is wrong.

nush

If only we could be more like Communist China. Something to definitely aspire to. The CCP is unassailable and on point, and everyone else is wrong.
Hey guy, I'm just reporting what happened on the ground. Not making a commentary on anything political.

cryptoadam

Banned
The only thing that should of been copied from China is that they never counted asympotmatic cases.

And I bet that the death certificates only included FROM and not the WITH COVID.

Oh also one more thing, should not have incentivized hospitals and paid them huge $$$ for every COVID case and COVID death.

cryptoadam

Banned

Can someone TLDR this?

This lady has been speaking for months so she needs to put up or shut up. I know she wrote a paper that outlined why she thinks its man made but from my layman reading of it it seemed more like well this can't be from nature so ALIENS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom