• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3: Voice Cast Trailer & GAF Plymouth Rock Town Meeting

DarkFlow

Banned
I did MaleShep when I first played ME1, got four hours into the game and put it down because I wasn't feeling it. Picked it up again a month later, started over with FemShep and never looked back.
Yeah, hale just sounds like she gives a shit. When you go renegade with femshep, she sounds really menacing.

Whoever does maleshep sounds like he's reading lines and I can't tell if he's mad or bored.

Yeah, hale just sounds like she gives a shit. When you go renegade with femshep, she sounds really menacing.

Whoever does maleshep sounds like he's reading lines and I can't tell if he's mad or bored.

Holy shit, that's exactly my feeling but exactly the opposite lol.

Kimaka

I've always played as femshep since me1. She just sounds better then maleshep.

Same but I have more of a problem with the default model. Sheploo creeps me out and I can't disassociate the VA from it.

But if Vega's romanceable I might give in.

bengraven

I'll bang Chobot because my actual character's interest isn't even getting a single bit of love in screens or stories (Jack).

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I do my main run with male Shep, then my second playthrough with FemShep. Played ME1 7 times thorough to get the achievements. ME2 a few times, didn't get as many achievements though.

Top Bottom