• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Massive comparison chart compares size of every sci-fi spaceship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said goddamn.
size_comparison___science_fiction_spaceships_by_dirkloechel-d6lfgdf.jpg
Courtesy of DirkLoechel

Man the Starcraft Battlecruiser is so tiny in comparison to... everything. I always remember thinking they were massive. That forerunner keyship though :0

rexor0717

Where is Super Galaxy Dai Gurren? Oh yeah, it wouldn't fit. If the moon's diameter is 3400Km, this thing would probably be around 4000Km long.

Wait the Aurora class battleships and Anubis' mothership is larger than Atlantis? That doesn't seem right. The power requirements to get Atlantis to fly are enormous yet it was never indicated that Anubis ever possessed anything as powerful as a ZPM, despite his ascended knowledge.

Anubis' ship hovered in place in the atmosphere of a planet and didn't appear anywhere as big as the Langarian city. I think this guy's scale is off.

Oppo

Death Star comes on a separate poster ;)

some of the labels are hard to assign to the bigger ones... they are all on the right which helps a bit, but it's so crammed

Volimar

That's a lot of penis-y ship designs. LOL @ the Lexx and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Where is the Death Star?

That's a space station.

Wait the Aurora class battleships and Anubis' mothership is larger than Atlantis? That doesn't seem right. The power requirements to get Atlantis to fly are enormous yet it was never indicated that Anubis ever possessed anything as powerful as a ZPM, despite his ascended knowledge.

Anubis' ship hovered in place in the atmosphere of a planet and didn't appear anywhere as big as the Langarian city. I think this guy's scale is off.

Well Atlantis was also a city, and wouldn't it have been a lot more powerful than those other ships?

Kaladin

Go Independence Day aliens!

You City Destroyer class invasion mothership could compete with the best of them.

But it couldn't handle Will Smith.

This is awesome, but I find it close to impossible to read and figure out what information goes with what ship. Must of taken a long time to make too.

Maybe I didn't look closely enough.

I'm not seeing any Colony Wars there.

I do see Sonic the Hedgehog at the very bottom though!

spookyfish

Go Independence Day aliens!

You City Destroyer class invasion mothership could compete with the best of them.

But it couldn't handle Will Smith.

"Will Smith?? You'd all be dead if it weren't for my David!"

EDIT: In other news, did the Lifeforce Comet Ship make it?

Protein

Banned
Where are the Tyranid Hive Ships. They eat everything on that image.

Tyranid_Hiveship_by_The_First_Magelord.png

Edit: Apparently they ate everyone in this thread too since no one is replying.

mantidor

Ahhh where is Freespace. That GTVA Colossus and SJ Sathanas needs some love.

It's close to the middle in the upper half. Below that giant black thing that I don't know.

Sathanas is there, and Sajuuk from Homeworld is there, I'm satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom