• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Massive list of Switch Nindie games [Up: Exclusive content detailed in OP]

lt519

That's exactly why charging for 50 bucks for something like Bomberman R doesn't work anymore... Would rather get 3-4 games of this list than a full price Bomberman game.

Yeah, but buying Bomberman R for $50 is also just being a dumb consumer. I got it physical for $32, which is still too much, but at least I can get some re-sale value when I'm done with it. People need to wisen up and not buy games at full cost nowadays even on launch.

RIME
Cave Story
Steamworld Dig 2
World of Goo
Stardew Valley
Binding of Issac Afterbirth +
Yooka-Laylee
Itlle Dew 2
Blaster Master Zero
Shovel Knight Treasure Trove
Shovel Knight Specter of Torment
Terraria
1001 Spikes
Fast RMX OR Redout

I'll buy any of these if they get physical releases. Might have to think a little on them if they're digital only.

Thumper with HD Rumble

I'm going to let that one sink in for a moment

raw

So is Shovel Knight two different games? or do you get both when you buy it?

Treasure Trove is the collection that includes all campaigns.

The campaigns can also be purchased individually. They are: Shovel of Hope (original game), Plague of Shadows (Plague Knight), and Specter of Torment (Specter Knight).

Some awesome stuff in here. I guess once Vita finally dies out, I may considering using Switch as my go-to indie console rather than PS4, which would be neat.

rhandino

Banned
All these indie games featuring multiplayer tho!

iiqFu4JbMOp68_zpsfabe637a.gif

Now I need ports from Hotline Miami 1 and 2 along with announcement of 3 with Multiplayer.

So many great games. I'm surprised, Nintendo is really hitting it out of the park getting these guys on board. The Switch lineup now looks amazing. Specifically, multiplayer is going to shine on this thing.

Pretty happy I waited on Thumper, Gungeon, Stardew Valley, and Overcooked. Switch feels tailor made for this stuff and now I'll definitely be able to avoid a drought.

unrealist

With so many titles coming out, it is only going to attract more developers to the Switch as a viable platform. It also means - it is easier and cheaper to develop for the Switch right?

DonShula

I really liked Stick it to the Man and was surprised to see Flipping Death. I might be looking forward to that one the most.

DashReindeer

Lead Community Manager, Outpost Games
Goddamn, what a fantastic Direct. Nintendo really secured a lot of killer indie support for this console right out of the gate, which bodes incredibly well for the rest of the thing's lifespan. I play way more indie games than I do AAA, so this is looking like a godsend to me. Can't believe how many exclusives and timed exclusives they have slated for this year. Pretty damn impressive.

Top Bottom