• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Matrix Resurrections – Full trailer Thursday at 6AM PT

ManaByte

Oh and that thing about

Trinity becoming The One

Is bullshit. That being spread around stinks of someone with an agenda relaying spoilers while omitting huge parts of it to rile people up.

Neo is still 100% The One, and he remembers who he is before Trinity remembers herself or him. But he doesn't have all of his powers and can't fly for most of the movie. When Trinity remembers him he regains his ability to fly, but they also feed power off each other and in the end they both fly away. It's revealed that Neo is in complete control of The Matrix (he's the one who rebooted it after all) so it's basically him sharing his super powers with his girlfriend so they can both fly around the Matrix like Superman.

Last edited:
So you will be you be skipping the movie entirely or just its theatre run? :lollipop_confounded:

I don't know yet, I'd rather watch the first movie at a theater if given the chance. I might tag along with a couple of friends to see this, but none of them seem overly enthusiastic. The first Matrix is one of my favorite movies, but I really don't feel like this new movie has anything worthwhile to say. Nobody asked for a fourth Matrix movie and they rely way too much on references in order to bait people into the movie theaters.
Neo is still 100% The One, and he remembers who he is before Trinity remembers herself or him. But he doesn't have all of his powers and can't fly for most of the movie. When Trinity remembers him he regains his ability to fly, but they also feed power off each other and in the end they both fly away. It's revealed that Neo is in complete control of The Matrix (he's the one who rebooted it after all) so it's basically him sharing his super powers with his girlfriend so they can both fly around the Matrix like Superman.

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

Stuart360

Somehow its up to $125mil worldwide. When you take into account HBO Max, and therefor perfect copies all over the web, and of course covid, anyone else starting to get a worrying feeling that WB will go ahead with another one?.

I hated the film, but love the orig trilogy. I think i'd rather see it stop after the disaster of Ressurections, but who knows.

Top Bottom