• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May 7th | UK General Election 2015 OT - Please go vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumhead

Banned
It's a shame nobody asked him if the recent debacles over the Hillsborough disaster and rampant peadophile rings within the establishment had changed his view on "cover ups" going into a second term.

But I guess the questions are heavily audited before airing. Wouldn't want anyone to wind up in a suitcase 5 miles from the studio before the night is up.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Subscribed ... Here we go again.

Conservative marginal here, over the LibDems; though in chatting with customers there seems to a big UKIP swing whooshing our way.

Bo-Locks

vB4G0Rw.png

Sky and Channel 4 should've brought in the Age UK crowd.

Or the young voters crowd that Sky News hosted a couple of months ago. That was some good shit, like directly asking Cameron if he felt comfortable flying the Saudi flag over Downing Street given their human rights record and then watching him squirm.

It's a shame nobody asked him if the recent debacles over the Hillsborough disaster and rampant peadophile rings within the establishment had changed his view on "cover ups" going into a second term.

But I guess the questions are heavily audited before airing. Wouldn't want anyone to wind up in a suitcase 5 miles from the studio before the night is up.
He wouldn't be able to comment on either due to ongoing court action and investigation.

Texar

Banned
I just cant take Ed Milliband seriously. He just looks like a clown and would get laughed at sitting opposite Putin or Merkel.

Edit-: wtf is he doing with his hand..he's going to poke someone's eye out

Bumhead

Banned
He wouldn't be able to comment on either due to ongoing court action and investigation.

Of course. And I'm not naive enough to expect a proper answer live on national television (or anywhere else) even if he could theoretically comment.

I believe we've been institutionally failed by both parties for decades, and for me those are currently the apex issues. I just wish they were being made to squirm over it at the very least.

Wes

venison crêpe
He's not doing bad with answers. Can tell he's had much more time to prepare for this than Cameron. Why he keeps turning back to the podium though I have no idea.

I think it's in his favour that the soft questions have come first before Paxman.

Juicy Bob

Who cares about the past? I want to find out more about what he wants to do for the future...

I don't care about whether he fell out with his brother. I care about what he will do as PM.

Texar

Banned
He's not doing bad with answers. Can tell he's had much more time to prepare for this than Cameron. Why he keeps turning back to the podium though I have no idea.

I think it's in his favour that the soft questions have come first before Paxman.

I think its the opposite, the paxman question will be fresh in our heads. If he fumbles on any of them we will remember that more

I keep getting letters from the conservatives, like I've gotten like 5 in the last month, and one labor.

My family is getting paranoid that I'm a secret rightist, not that it's any of their business (they are, and always will be, labor).

I don't think I'm going to bother voting this year tbh, they all seem like shit.

I keep getting letters from the conservatives, like I've gotten like 5 in the last month, and one labor.

My family is getting paranoid that I'm a secret rightist, not that it's any of their business.

I don't think I'm going to bother voting this year tbh, they all seem like shit.

I got a UKIP leaflet at like 01:00 the other night,

What shady leaflet dropper does it after midnight?

I'm not voting either.

Why do they create brand new format for these two? They should have just inserted Cameron & Miliband into current Channel 4 programmes. I would love to see Ed trying to flirt with a woman on First Dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom