• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Aiii

So not worth it
I am currently watching WWF Invasion. Don't know why, but I am.

Currently Nick Patrick vs. Earl Hebner w/ Special Guest Referee Mick Foley.

Hasney

Watching Spring Stampede '99 and Benoit/Malenko V Raven/Saturn is ace, but Benoit got the win with a diving headbutt onto a chair that was laid onto Raven and he busted himself open hardway with it. That was painful to watch.

strobogo

Banned
09_JCena_ScanPic_146.jpg

13_JCena_ScanPic_309.jpg

42_MARINE_WEEK4_01947.jpg

Wow, listening to that production feed after Smackdown goes on air, you can hear what is obviously Vince berating Cole for not mentioning something enough.

"Hi Vince. Do you want me to say that every time because I said it a shit load of times tonight"

"Okay. Yes sir. Sir, you wan- Yes sir. Yup. I- Ok I got it sir, I just didn't know if you wanted me to hit that every time, but I'll do that from now on"

Sounds like Vince hasn't let up any on the announcers since Foley left.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wow, listening to that production feed after Smackdown goes on air, you can hear what is obviously Vince berating Cole for not mentioning something enough.

"Hi Vince. Do you want me to say that every time because I said it a shit load of times tonight"

"Okay. Yes sir. Sir, you wan- Yes sir. Yup. I- Ok I got it sir, I just didn't know if you wanted me to hit that every time, but I'll do that from now on"

I bet it was some kind of jarring experience for Vince having Jesse do guest commentary instead of the useless robots that repeat everything he tells them to say.

Hasney

Yeah, I watched a bunch of the early Smackdowns with this. Cole and Tazz are always having to explain themselves.

Still, Foley on commentary when he said "Wow, Vince hasn't blown this much money since he signed Goldberg" during McMahons Millions and Vince saying "Now I really hate you because it's true" is just brilliant.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's graduation season. Which wrestler would you want to give a commencement speech?

The obvious choice would be Diamond Dallas Page.

Heel Superstar Billy Graham.
"I look out and see you people out here looking to me. Looking for some guidance. Well, lemme tell you. There's only one superstar, and it ain't you. All I see is a bunch of pipsqueaks who can barely lift their diploma, let alone a heffer like Dutty Rhodes."

I would much rather have a promo cut on me than an inspiring speech.

I'm honestly surprised no one's booked Cena as a commencement speaker to teach the graduates about the importance of hustle, loyalty, and respect in the real world.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
43 year old Jericho getting another 'cool' tattoo, I see. He's got that washed up rock star attitude down pat. Too bad he was never a rock star.

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2014/05/09_JCena_ScanPic_146.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2014/05/13_JCena_ScanPic_309.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2014/05/42_MARINE_WEEK4_01947.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

...'cism

Screw the Shimmer iPPV. Chikara returns this weekend!!!!!

Huehuehuhuhuhuhu

For the shitty Monster Cable ones, yes. We sell those ones because suckers buy them. We also sell Dynex ones for around 8 bucks because we actually make money off of those.

People think the more expensive something is, the better it is.

Goddamnit I saw those, it's a 4 foot cable for 10 bucks! BLASPHEMERS :p
And a 6 foot one for 20! DOUBLE BLASPHEMERS

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
These are not WWE.com comments

Let's face it guys. .. It is all fake. It should just be fun and funny to watch. The "E" stands for entertainment. I see the audience filled with children. The story lines are inappropriate for children. They need to get rid of the Wyatt Family and have Triple H and Stephanie change their "Best for Business" crap. If I were a kid I don't know if I would have more nightmares about the Wyatts or Stephanie . I want to see some good fake wrestling! !

He needs to start his daughter and her husband. I''ve stopped watching because of them. And I really don't like that satanic script being presented currently.
when will kofe Kingston get his shot........oh that's right they don't let black become the face of WWE

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know we rag on Bret for being sad and bitter; but him tweet about Owen today, the feels were out brehs.
I rag on Bret a lot, but it comes from a good place. I don't hate him like I do a lot of wrestlers(I don't hate you, Bret. I like you a lot more than some of these other bitter fucks backstage). He's still one of my favorite wrestlers as a kid. And even though I rag on his bitterness, I COMPLETELY understand it. He's also the sole reason guys like Punk, Daniel, Benoit, Eddie, etc got to sniff the main event title. Not Shawn.

It's not like Jim Cornette or Lance Storm where I'm just like, 'Shut the fuck up, dude.'

Top Bottom