• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
What on earth does Lance Storm have to be bitter about? He had a successful career internationally and in the big 3 US companies during some of the hottest times in the business. He came out of the business very healthy for a wrestler who wrestled as long as he did, he's got a nice family, a nice house, and most of his friends are still alive.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The state of professional wrestling #wewantwrestling

Speaking of Bret, I have a confession to make. Bret/Austin feud > McMahon/Austin feud. Mostly because the Stone Cold character was at its absolute peak for me at that point, and it was the most amazing contrast of styles despite the fact that both guys were amazing technical workers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Possibly not, but looking on the outside instead of the inside can give you a better view of things sometimes. Despite what 'veterans' would like to tell us.

You guys inspired me to make an HD version of this .jiff if anyone wants it:

i95EyAoYGPQdr.gif

somedevil

Some interesting news:

As of earlier this week, Ring of Honor star Kevin Steen had not signed a contract with WWE but word is that the deal will be done soon.

Man, NXT is going to be stacked soon. I hope Steen is ready for this because he seems to love his family but when he goes to WWE he isn't going to see them as much compared to his current schedule.

Also, new on who is on the pre and post show NXT live show:

Christian and Cesaro have been added to the WWE NXT Takeover pre-show with Paul Heyman and Renee Young. The pre-show will feature interviews with Bret Hart and Ric Flair, among others.

WWE noted that Bret will indeed be at ringside with Natalya for her match against Charlotte, so it appears he worked out his previous scheduling that was preventing him from attending Takeover. Flair will be in Charlotte's corner.

There will also be a thirty minute Takeover Fallout post-show with Renee, Heyman, Cesaro and Christian.

Cena is transcendent. My gf, who doesn't watch wrasslin' much, will walk by and go "ugh, I hate him!" or "when does Cena win? I'm hungry." United by hate. Put that on a shirt, Cena.

UberTag

Wow, listening to that production feed after Smackdown goes on air, you can hear what is obviously Vince berating Cole for not mentioning something enough.

"Hi Vince. Do you want me to say that every time because I said it a shit load of times tonight"

"Okay. Yes sir. Sir, you wan- Yes sir. Yup. I- Ok I got it sir, I just didn't know if you wanted me to hit that every time, but I'll do that from now on"

Sounds like Vince hasn't let up any on the announcers since Foley left.
Vince is a cancerous tumor who just won't go away.
He does so much damage to his own product and there's just no stopping it.

I also think I have more sympathy for Michael Cole now than I did previously.

strobogo

Banned
Possibly change the order to

Disc 1: Positively Stro

Disc 2: Legit Shook

Disc 3: I Am Not An Alcoholic*

*Yes I Am

Surely there are hipsters who buy music of unknowns who have music with no production values, no set structure, and often fade in and out of tempo on accident.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dear Arn Anderson fans,

Any matches of him in Japan you'd particularly recommend? I realized I haven't seen much.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jeezus, I'm out at a place to get BBQ and my goodness they got some hot-ass people working here. Eating 2 lbs of meat tonight. Then flex and break table.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You're gonna get the meat sweats. Then take a tremendous shit. And then go into a meat coma. Sounds glorious.
Sleep is on the menu about 1.5 hours after I finish. It should be the best sleep I've had in a while.

Top Bottom