• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
I would not hit on them. That's inappropriate. I've never hit on a waitress in my life. I'm a respectable patron.

New page:

BronsonLee is down with the swirl

izA4WiGxcdtUp.gif

Sblargh

Banned
Having a new kitten and a little niece makes me realize how much my sister is not being tough enough.
The kitten is scared, tired, possibly hungry and the little girl, being a little girl, does not leave him alone. So I tell my sister and my sister make a deal with my niece:
"Ok, you'll just show the kitten to daddy and then let her sleep, ok, deal?" She fights a bit, but eventually says ok.
So she shows kitten to daddy, bring her back and my sister go "all right, time to let her go to sleep", my niece go "but I don't want to!" and my sister just rolls her eyes and tell me "she doesn't want to" and walks away.

Man, what the fuck, enforce them rules. I'm not asking for punishment or anything, but don't fucking teach the child that she can get out of a deal just by saying that now that she received her end, she doesn't want to do her part. This is the beggining of corporate culture, I tell ya. #BlueCollar

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't hit on them. They have enough people that do that shit here. Win-win. Now I'm full of meat.

Gorillaz

1.......Who is dat

2. Yea I usually pass up on waitresses and bartenders. They already heard it all and aren't interested in being hit on at work especially when so much is happening

Vylash

Leave Nattie alone, bros. She's been part of some of the most memorable Divas matches over the past few years.

Natalya is a worthless piece of shit with below average wrestling abilities who constantly gets propped up by virtue of her family name alone, fuck Natalya

Carnby

Anyone else see the snitch on coworkers thread? Vince, if your employees snitched on each other when ever they heard something offensive, what would you work place look like?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People snitch to Vince all the time. Hogan did when Ventura tried to unionize the locker room. HBK snitched on his fellow Rocker when he tried to get them both a WCW contract.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else see the snitch on coworkers thread? Vince, if your employees snitched on each other when ever they heard something offensive, what would you work place look like?
Will post in there once I get home

Natalya is a worthless piece of shit with below average wrestling abilities who constantly gets propped up by virtue of her family name alone, fuck Natalya

Idk. She had one of the better women's matches last year on NXT with Paige and had what is to this point one of the best women's matches this year on Main Event with AJ a few months ago. She may not be the greatest, but when given someone to work with she is far from below average.

UberTag

Truly an inspiration. We are all, one and all, bolievers
I shouted out to Bobby Fish of reDRagon to Bo-lieve at Global Wars and he won the tag titles from the Young Bucks the next week.
Clearly the philosophy works.

I see that Punk is growing out his neckbeard so he can outdo D.Brine at his own game upon his return.

Adam Rose would be more over with his original song. That Green Day sounding part ruins his current theme. That "wooo" of the original is so catchy.

strobogo

Banned
ipQJ5LK9NNoaX.gif

Lol, Hayes got SO PISSED at this dude not even reacting to his big left hand. He immediately hit the dude in the back of the neck, threw him to the floor, slammed him, and started chopping the shit out of him.

Zach

ipQJ5LK9NNoaX.gif

Lol, Hayes got SO PISSED at this dude not even reacting to his big left hand. He immediately hit the dude in the back of the neck, threw him to the floor, slammed him, and started chopping the shit out of him.

Didn't he do another left hand spot shortly thereafter? I remember seeing this recently. Hilarious. As funny as that sweet, sweet Master Blaster headbutt...

strobogo

Banned
Probably. He was doing the left hand 5 times a match in 1990-1991. Fucking cunt.

I'm glad you're into 1992. I think Beach Blast might be your first A.

Zach

Probably. He was doing the left hand 5 times a match in 1990-1991. Fucking cunt.

I'm glad you're into 1992. I think Beach Blast might be your first A.

Yeah, and if it's what I'm thinking of, the commentary team went different routes in trying to cover up the botch. One was like "he stunned him with that big left hand!" and the other was like "he just grazed him with the left hand!" and then they were both like "oh, Jesus, what a pickle..."

I'm looking forward to some 1992 WCW (Dangerous Alliance, Vader, etc.), which reminds me...

Zach

Starrcade '83: A Flair for the Gold - B
Starrcade '84: The Million Dollar Challenge - C
WrestleMania - B-
The Wrestling Classic - D+
Starrcade '85: The Gathering - C
WrestleMania 2 - C+
The Big Event - C-
Starrcade '86: The Sky Walkers - C+
WrestleMania III - B-
Starrcade '87: Chi-Town Heat - C+
Survivor Series '87 - C-
Bunkhouse Stampede '88 - C-
Royal Rumble '88 - C-
Clash of the Champions I - B+
WrestleMania IV - C
Clash of the Champions II - C+
The Great American Bash '88 - B
SummerSlam '88 - D
Clash of the Champions III - C-
Survivor Series '88 - D
Clash of the Champions IV - C+
Starrcade '88: True Gritt - B
Royal Rumble '89 - F
Clash of the Champions V - C-
Clash of the Champions VI - B
WrestleMania V - B-
WrestleWar '89 - C
Clash of the Champions VII - C+
The Great American Bash '89 - B+
SummerSlam '89 - C
Clash of the Champions VIII - B-
Halloween Havoc '89 - C+
Clash of the Champions IX - B
Survivor Series '89 - D+
Starrcade '89: Future Shock - C+
Royal Rumble '90 - D+
Clash of the Champions X - B-
WrestleWar '90 - C
WrestleMania VI - B
Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop - B-
Clash of the Champions XI - C
The Great American Bash '90 - B-
SummerSlam '90 - D
Clash of the Champions XII - D
Halloween Havoc '90 - C-
Clash of the Champions XIII - D
Survivor Series '90 - D+
Starrcade '90: Collision Course - B-
Royal Rumble '91 - D+
Clash of the Champions XIV - B-
WrestleWar '91 - C+
WrestleMania VII - D+
SuperBrawl - C-
Clash of the Champions XV - B-
The Great American Bash '91 - F
SummerSlam '91 - C-
Clash of the Champions XVI - C
Halloween Havoc '91 - B-
Clash of the Champions XVII - B-
Survivor Series '91 - D
This Tuesday in Texas - C
Starrcade '91: Battlebowl - C-
Royal Rumble '92 - B-

Rumbles probably get no better. WOOOOOOOOO!!

Top Bottom