• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Maybe the best Xbox exclusive of 2022 is about to drop.

Bragr

Banned
Everything about this game screams 75 on metacritic at best, which is good but not anything to jump for. I hope I am wrong.

Most likely the gameplay is not gonna be living up to the humor. I expect a very safe shooter with a lot of repetition in the mission design.

LordOfChaos

I have it on preload, seems potentially fun, but it also seems like it's going to be a lot of Morty, we'll see

I'm going to say solid 7 on meta

Last edited:

Lone Wolf

This game was originally going to be a Stadia exclusive I believe. Hope it’s good.

Last edited:

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Not very interested.

Unless it has very good shooting.

So far it looked kinda ok with artstyle/ writing trying to make up for it. And failing.

Will see how it's received before downloading on gamepass.

Justin9mm

The gunplay looks half decent and slightly fun, I think that has to really be on point for it to grab my attention. I will try on gamepass, probably be something I'll play for an hour and have no desire to pick up again but who knows.

Imtjnotu

it looks different but with out much else the xbox side has put out, it better be good. if it wasnt for gamepass i would not touch it lol

This game is gonna be full of humour and innuendo.

Like has anyone else worked out knifey?
He has an Australian accent?
Crocodile Dundee?
That's not a knife, this is a knife?

Robb

Gold Member
Definitely looking forward to this one, looks great!

Hoping the banter doesn’t get on my nerves. I usually like most of their stuff though.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I think it looks good so have been avoiding coverage and have preloaded.

Got the stamp of approval, I see. :cool:

Last edited:
I highly doubt this would review that well. Might be fun to play.
Some of you guys seem to put a lot of faith in reviews, it seems. I'm not saying they are never useful or correct, but I wouldn't put too much faith in the validity of them, these days.

Kupfer

If you're into the humor, it might be funny for 2 or 3 hours, but I'm afraid the style wears thin quickly.
And somehow I can't imagine that there is so much content behind the game that you really dive in to play through the story from beginning to end for the sake of it.

Some of you guys seem to put a lot of faith in reviews, it seems. I'm not saying they are never useful or correct, but I wouldn't put too much faith in the validity of them, these days.

Commercial reviews are worth nothing these days.
People who make money from reviews are too afraid to be negative - either to the community or to the publisher.
User reviews are too emotionally charged in most cases and come from followers who have committed themselves to an agenda and want to spread it around the world at all costs.

Last edited:
I'm interested thanks to Gamepass but not over hyped for it. Hopefully it has more jokes land than crash and burn with some fun things throughout to change it up a bit.

Freeman76

I thought it looked ridiculous, the banter will get on my tits. Yes, I'm old and miserable I'll get my cocoa and show myself out

If you're into the humor, it might be funny for 2 or 3 hours, but I'm afraid the style wears thin quickly.
And somehow I can't imagine that there is so much content behind the game that you really dive in to play through the story from beginning to end for the sake of it.

Commercial reviews are worth nothing these days.
People who make money from reviews are too afraid to be negative - either to the community or to the publisher.
User reviews are too emotionally charged in most cases and come from followers who have committed themselves to an agenda and want to spread it around the world at all costs.
Mostly agree. I remember back in the day when Gamespot was young, and people like Greg K. did reviews for the dedicated gamer before they went all commercial and political. Now they mostly push a consumer agenda for sales and web traffic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom