• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's Australia to release Angus Big Mac and Son of Mac on August 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklord

Banned
Seriously, why doesn't America ever get these things?

I mean, it's America ffs!

You aren't missing anything. All the new burgers Maccas has in Australia are terrible and most of them taste the same. I used to like trying them from time to time now I've given up because I always regret it.

Aiii

So not worth it
Well played, GAF, well played.

clipboard01y4y3y.jpg

3N16MA

Banned
zWA8ZSn.png

They still sell the Angus Third Pounder here in Canada. Just ask for it with no tomatoes no mayo and add pickles/big mac sauce.

I remember when they had the Mac Jr. For a short while....that thing was only 99 cents. At the time it was the best thing on the menu.

Nemesis_

You aren't missing anything. All the new burgers Maccas has in Australia are terrible and most of them taste the same. I used to like trying them from time to time now I've given up because I always regret it.

This is so wrong, did you even try the Big Tasty range? One of their best sauces, I used to order it separately and dip nuggets and fries into it ;_;

I remember getting the Mega Mac in Japan a few years ago. It was so good. It actually didn't hurt my stomach like the McDonalds here usually does either.

Sojgat

Stopped going to my local McDonald's when a white rat the size of a large kitten crawled out of the drive through wall while I was ordering.

Angus Mac might be enough to tempt me back to Rat Macca's though.

temp

posting on contract only
Looks absolutely disgusting. I don't know how people eat Mcdonalds especially their beef. You know its bad 5 mins after you eat it and you have ebonic plague burned plastic smelling farts. Not normal.

Nobody caught this one?

Fusebox

Banned
The Angus Mac is superb, I'm trying to eat as many as possible before they disappear. The meat pattie is the hero for a change instead of the sauce.

Nemesis_

I've had both the Angus Mac and the Son of Mac.

I'm not really into eating "big" when it comes to fast food, so I wasn't really surprised to find that I actually preferred the Son of Mac. It's basically a Big Mac but minus the bloat.

I won't lie though, I always add bacon and get extra sauce when I order it T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom