• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: 11 - 17 Sept

Amir0x

Banned
moku said:
360launch.jpg

i like how this guy on the right doesn't care about 360, he's just looking at the chicks going 'daaaamn'

Jonnyram said:
There was a scheduled launch event at 8am in Shinjuku, with Nintendo opening up a mobile Pokemon store, selling ltd DSlites and the games. I didn't get up for it though... my local Bic was pretty rammed at 10am. More worryingly, they didn't have any Dead Rising in stock. I dunno if they sold out ultra quickly or are just refusing to sell it since it's Z-rated :(

Z? Is that like AO?

apujanata

Jonnyram said:
There was a scheduled launch event at 8am in Shinjuku, with Nintendo opening up a mobile Pokemon store, selling ltd DSlites and the games. I didn't get up for it though... my local Bic was pretty rammed at 10am. More worryingly, they didn't have any Dead Rising in stock. I dunno if they sold out ultra quickly or are just refusing to sell it since it's Z-rated :(

Japanese must love their alphabet. With bra size up to G or H size (like DD or E for US), they also have Z rating for their games. What are the ratings for games in Japan, JR ?

Top Bottom