• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: 12/01- 12/07

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Have any MH games on PS2 sold a million? The best selling MH was MH2 on PS2 which sold 570k on original release. Would it really be a big failure if MH3 doesn't sell a million?

Though I guess MH has exploded in popularity since then, but on PSP.

test_account

XP-39C²
Captain Smoker said:
Hmm, I think they've included every version (serial code) into that number: http://www.sonyindex.com/Pages/PS3_Asia_Name.htm

The actual number should be quite lower. :)
Ye, that might be the case as well :) Sonyindex.com only lists about 235 titles if i have counted correctly though, while the other Sony site lists 357 games. Is Sonyindex.com missing some titles, or maybe that other Sony site is counting the PSX re-releases on the PS3 as well?

Jonnyram said:
Actually he does say that a bit further down but he's talking about sales made through his Amazon reseller account :lol
Ah ok, so that is what he ment. Thanks for the info! :)

test_account said:
Ye, that might be the case as well :) Sonyindex.com only lists about 235 titles if i have counted correctly though, while the other Sony site lists 345 games. Is Sonyindex.com missing some titles, or maybe that other Sony site is counting the PSX re-releases on the PS3 as well?
The last update @ Sonyindex was in July, that should be the reason. ^^

test_account

XP-39C²
Captain Smoker said:
The last update @ Sonyindex was in July, that should be the reason. ^^
Ah ok, then it might be closer to 357 titles if Sonyindex updated it site to the latest PS3 game as well, thanks for the info! :) It was 357 titles by the way, not 345 as i first wrote, sorry. I have edited my previous post now and fixed it from 345 to 357 PS3 games :)

Y2Kev said:
Have any MH games on PS2 sold a million? The best selling MH was MH2 on PS2 which sold 570k on original release. Would it really be a big failure if MH3 doesn't sell a million?

Though I guess MH has exploded in popularity since then, but on PSP.
I dont think i would consider Monster Hunter 3 for the Wii a failure if it sells less than 1 million copies. As you say, the popularity for Monster Hunter seems to have exploded indeed on the PSP Monster Hunter games. I think some reason for that is because that the PSP is a portable gaming system.

Take for example Animal Crossing for the DS, it have sold something like 4.76 million copies (over like a 3 year period since the game was launched), while the latest Animal Crossing for the Wii might not reach 1 million copies sold when it is all said and done- I dont think that the latest Animal Crossing for the Wii will be able to match or get relatively colse to what the Animal Crossing for the DS sold, but who knows :) I am not sure, but maybe this has something to do with that the DS is a portable gaming system while the Wii is a "standalone" (or what i shall call it) gaming system.

I think that Monster Hunter 3 Wii should atleast be able to sell around what the Monster Hunter games for the PS2 sold :)

AnimeTheme said:
MH3 is an important indicator because if a series as big as MH still doesn't sell well on Wii, it's really hard to convince other 3rd parties to put serious efforts on Wii.

Some people keep saying the console version of MH is supposed to be (far) less successful than the portable version. But some points we do need to realize are that, first, the crappy network support of PS2 did kill the console version sales. Second, the last console version, MH2, was released almost 3 years ago when MHP1 was still new and at around 0.5M sales. MH2 ended up having around 0.6M LTD while MHP1 had 0.9M LTD, with the later MHP2 skyrocketing to 2M+ and MHP2G 2.5M+. What we see from these figures is that MH has become a huge franchise since the last console version. We have a lot of reasons to expect a significant growth in sales for the next major sequel, even if it is on console.
I can't find a similar post I think I wrote some time ago, so I just used awesome garaph tools to do this chart:

MHP+PSP

MH2 went really close to what MHP PSP was doing, but the PSP one had better legs in the end.

MH1 in its portable form outsold MH1 PS2 versions handily, yet the new entry on consoles, MH2, nearly catched it.

OK, I'm concerned that gaf's unfamiliarity with the physics behind nuclear bombs has kept my analogy from conveying my very important point. So let me try another analogy.

Say the Wii is an STD, and having Wii Sports is the equivalent of not using a condom...

Fuck. This is even worse in the familiarity department. I'll try to come up with something by next week.

donny2112

AnimeTheme said:
As for MH3... 1M or I will consider it a bomb.

This is called "setting it up to fail."

ccbfan said:
DS never had games bomb like this though.

The DS has games that bomb "like this." :lol

For the most part, we get more weekly data now then we did when the DS was starting up, so we see far more games than we did then. That said, the DS did get a lot of GBA series carried over (e.g. Naruto RPG) which helped it in the beginning. GameCube has been dead since 2004 in Japan.

Wii is doing badly for third-party core games, but there's a lot more that needs to be considered than just looking at what we knew then for the DS and comparing it to what we know for the Wii.

lowlylowlycook said:
OK, I'm concerned that gaf's unfamiliarity with the physics behind nuclear bombs has kept my analogy from conveying my very important point.

I'm pretty sure I got your point originally.

sphinx

the piano man
donny2112 said:
GameCube has been dead since 2004 in Japan.

:lol :lol :lol

Gamecube was born in coma and nintendo decided to give it some oxygen for some time before pulling the plug. Nintendo gave birth to a death product.

you are being overly generous implying it had any life in the years before 2004.

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
I'm not going to say they all bomb because its false, but those are some weird examples to put up. Naruto EX2 did pretty poor, and just-released Naruto EX3 has done even worse. "TOS2" isn't anything but lowered expectations, it sold worse than any SNES, PS, PS2, GC Tales game, that is worse than any console tales released prior to it. Vesperia beated it afterwards at that btw. Fatal Frame IV sure isn't your average 3rd party title when it gets published by Nintendo. 428 was just released, although its not doing bad per se, its too soon to call it any name.

If you want to use some examples (exceptions?) to contradict 'all wii 3rd party titles bomb' use: Dragon Quest Swords, Deca Sporta, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Family Ski 1, One Piece...

PD: You guys overuse 'bomba', TvC may be doing disappointing numbers, but call it bomba with just a rounded 1st day figure without nothing else...not long ago bomba was reserved to such hits like Tales of the Tempest, Legend of Mana 4, Heroes of Mana, Gundam One Year War...

I don't remember the EX series tearing up the charts (not trying to imply that as fact).

Also ToS2 did good for it was (a spin off low budget title). Yes Vesperia outsold it but compare its budget and "epicness" to ToS2's.

Also yes "bomb" is used FAR too much.

ccbfan said:
KOFXI the console version came out a lot later than the arcade version..

I agree with that. Not nearly as long as the Western release (you know an eternity) but yeah I'll take it.

ccbfan said:
Melty blood was never a very popular game. Comparing it to TvC is like comparely Madden to Backyard Football...

TvC is a continuation of the Marvel series which was never really big in Japan (I am aware that the series performed better then TvC has *assuming that TvC continues down this road* but it definately wasn't "the Madden of Fighting Games". And Melty Blood is played more in Japan then King of Fighters.

ccbfan said:
Every Guilty Gear broke 50K on the PS2 (all release way after the arcade version) except Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus and Accent Core Plus is a very minor upgrade to Accent Core. (Like minor in comparison to GGXX# to GGXX/, yeah its very minor considering how minor the changes from GGXX# to GGXX/ were)

Guilty Gear isn't that good of a comparison because it is a series that has rode on its success. I mean yeah DC vs Mortal Kombat has sold decently in the West but it didn't sell that way because it is a fighting game, but because it's the continuation of the Mortal Kombat series.

ccbfan said:
The Wii's TvC had a lot going for it. Close to Arcade launch, bonus games, extra characters, major gamin and anime franchises. This is a bomb (for first day) and there's no way around it.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it didn't do bad, I'm just saying it is dillusional to assume that it would get 50 or 75k first day sales like people expected.

ccbfan

Hmm I was completely wrong about Melty Blood.

Its actually quite popular.

Melty Blood: Act Cadenza PS2 2006-08-10 85891
Melty Blood: Act Cadenza PS2 2006-08-10 95067
Melty Blood: Act Cadenza PS2 2006-08-10 124880

Flying_Phoenix said:
Also ToS2 did good for it was (a spin off low budget title). Yes Vesperia outsold it but compare its budget and "epicness" to ToS2's.
Vesperia outsold ToS2? Unless my brain is fried, that's gotta be a mistake.

Olaeh

Its comforting reading your guys' posts about how TvC isn't bombing, or at least it being too early to tell... Its just with the Tatsunoko franchises and lack of competition I assumed it would do better. Guess I was blinded by unrealistic expectations.
With the lack of "core" games for Q4 08 I thought this would AT LEAST match the other Vs. games. I assumed TvC was the core game this holiday. Still, maybe it isn't as front loaded as we may think.

I just hope Capcom isn't thinking "never again."

Tmac

I keep myseld wondering. why cant microsoft be more agressive in Japan? Whats going on?

They are already selling each console with a profit. Why not do a HUGE price cut to help their sales there?

1) They are not selling a lot. A huge loss multiplied for a few consoles equals to small loss overal.

2) They have region locks. It will prevent any import unbalance.

Why not?

The barebone version should be retailling for us$ 150,00 by now....

Tenbatsu

Olaeh said:
Its comforting reading your guys' posts about how TvC isn't bombing, or at least it being too early to tell... Its just with the Tatsunoko franchises and lack of competition I assumed it would do better. Guess I was blinded by unrealistic expectations.
With the lack of "core" games for Q4 08 I thought this would AT LEAST match the other Vs. games. I assumed TvC was the core game this holiday. Still, maybe it isn't as front loaded as we may think.

Capcom usually like to release a sequel to bump up sales for the first one. Anw heard that people have to scour different stores to find TvC.

ccbfan said:
Hmm I was completely wrong about Melty Blood.

Its actually quite popular.

Melty Blood: Act Cadenza PS2 2006-08-10 85891
Melty Blood: Act Cadenza PS2 2006-08-10 95067
Melty Blood: Act Cadenza PS2 2006-08-10 124880

Well if those are LTD's I guess we are both wrong. :lol

BishopLamont said:
Vesperia outsold ToS2? Unless my brain is fried, that's gotta be a mistake.

Well I just assumed because that's what I was told. I know this sounds himulating but I just assumed it because he said it (I was too lazy to look it up).

Olaeh said:

Don't get too optimistic about this, but then again don't get too pessimistic either. What I'm just trying to say is that the fighting genre has been niche in Japan for years. Basically this game is to Capcom as what Wario Land Shake It! was to Nintendo. A genre that has proven to be niche yet they saw a light of possiblity and made it anyway. But remember Wario Land sold pretty much the same in its first day sales and now probably went to surpass 100,000 in Japan. Let's just hope it has legs. Oh and Capcom will make a revision remember the massive bombing known as "Street Fighter III"?

Tmac said:
I keep myseld wondering. why cant microsoft be more agressive in Japan? Whats going on?

They are already selling each console with a profit. Why not do a HUGE price cut to help their sales there?

1) They are not selling a lot. A huge loss multiplied for a few consoles equals to small loss overal.

Why not?

They aren't aggressive in Japan for the same exact reason why they've never been aggresive there. It's by far and wide the smallest of the three regions (am I the only one who finds it funny that we compare ALL of Europe to just Japan, one country?). Why spend money trying to put your foot in the door and keep it there instead of trying to gain as much sales as possible in the biggest? Microsoft did that this year instead of trying to push Lost Odyessy and others in Japan with stronger advertising and well look at the 360's numbers this NPD and look at the PS3's.

Flying_Phoenix said:
Why spend money trying to put your foot in the door and keep it there instead of trying to gain as much sales as possible in the biggest? Microsoft did that this year instead of trying to push Lost Odyessy and others in Japan with stronger advertising and well look at the 360's numbers this NPD and look at the PS3's.

you're a crazy one! If you look at the fact that they know the most they possibly could sell is 120,000 A month even under possibly the best circumstances, the amount of effort they are putting into Japan and the RPG push advertising they have is insane. I'd say based on total units sold, ratio wise they are putting forth far more effort in Japan then in America.

Olaeh

Tenbatsu said:
Capcom usually like to release a sequel to bump up sales for the first one. Anw heard that people have to scour different stores to find TvC.

Hmmm... This is interesting. If the game is difficult to find perhaps it is meeting/exceeding expectations? Didn't someone post the first day gave a 30% sell through or around that- or was it not confirmed?

Flying_Phoenix said:
Don't get too optimistic about this, but then again don't get too pessimistic either. What I'm just trying to say is that the fighting genre has been niche in Japan for years. Basically this game is to Capcom as what Wario Land Shake It! was to Nintendo. A genre that has proven to be niche yet they saw a light of possiblity and made it anyway. But remember Wario Land sold pretty much the same in its first day sales and now probably went to surpass 100,000 in Japan. Let's just hope it has legs. Oh and Capcom will make a revision remember the massive bombing known as "Street Fighter III"?
That's a good way to put it, I forgot all about Wario's first day sales. And yeah, the SFIII bombing does make you stop and think for a moment.

Tmac said:

Why not?

That we don't know. In a recent interview in a german newspaper some MS rep said the hardware business is neutral for them when being asked whether they can sell the Arcade with a profit at €179. You have to estimate what a price-drop would benefit the growth of the userbase, you assume that once the price drops to $150 everyone would rush out to get one, which will in all probability not be true.

Flying_Phoenix said:
Well I just assumed because that's what I was told. I know this sounds himulating but I just assumed it because he said it (I was too lazy to look it up).
I didn't say that, I just worded it weirdly, see following 4 posts to that post, it should explain what I said :p

FINALFANTASYDOG said:
you're a crazy one! If you look at the fact that they know the most they possibly could sell is 120,000 A month even under possibly the best circumstances, the amount of effort they are putting into Japan and the RPG push advertising they have is insane. I'd say based on total units sold, ratio wise they are putting forth far more effort in Japan then in America.

The advertising sure isn't showing it, nor is the fact that most stores outside of Japanese cities don't even sell the 360. Also ratio has only improved because the console went from "dead" to "alive but last place". Yeah selling 10,000 instead of 2,000 is 5 times better, but its only 8,000 units between the two.

Askia47

Does anyone know how SFIII did on Dreamcast and PS2/Xbox?

SFIII was first released as a combo pack of New Generation and Second Impact on the DC.
Third Strike came later on DC, then on PS2 and Xbox. I wonder how much it "bombed".

Edit: Couldn't find any info on the Dreamcast games, which would've been nice because those were its first releases, All i could find was the info on the ps2 version which was released in 2004, 5 years after the game had been out.

http://garaph.info/softwareindividual.php?gameid=1921

Street Fighter III: Third Strike - Fight for the Future- 49,088

So Panther frequently brings up things like year-to-date percentage changes, but I'm curious to take a bit more of a recent look at things, to maybe get a guess as to what the final three weeks will look like if similar ratios hold. HEY WHY DON'T YOU JUST WAIT THREE WEEKS AND SEE?, you ask. Good question.

I've arbitrarily picked the October/November switch period as the beginning of the period of consideration.

Wii
2008-10-27

2008-10-27

2007 six weeks: 353K
2008 six weeks: 216K
2007 final three weeks: 556K
2008 final three weeks: 340K?

DS
Thanks to DSi launch goofiness, this one might overestimate those final three weeks.
hf

hf

2007 six weeks: 643K
2008 six weeks: 751K
2007 final three weeks: 721K
2008 final three weeks: 842K?

PS2
hf

hf

2007 six weeks: 69K
2008 six weeks: 35K
2007 final three weeks: 64K
2008 final three weeks: 32K?

PS3
hf

hf

2007 six weeks: 238K
2008 six weeks: 158K
2007 final three weeks: 175K
2008 final three weeks: 116K?

PSP
Dissidia might give an extra late bump that this straight calculation doesn't detect.
hf

hf

2007 six weeks: 425K
2008 six weeks: 303K
2007 final three weeks: 518K
2008 final three weeks: 369K?

X360
hf

hf

2007 six weeks: 53K
2008 six weeks: 64K
2007 final three weeks: 25K
2008 final three weeks: 30K?

Flying_Phoenix said:
The advertising sure isn't showing it, nor is the fact that most stores outside of Japanese cities don't even sell the 360. Also ratio has only improved because the console went from "dead" to "alive but last place". Yeah selling 10,000 instead of 2,000 is 5 times better, but its only 8,000 units between the two.

Sorry I can't write English any more. I meant that they are selling 2000% percent more per month in America, but they certainly aren't putting forth 2000% more effort in America compared to Japan.

I have no idea what strange place you live in, but I live in the absolute sticks out in the mountains of Toyama, and all the three closet gaming stores(which certainly aren't in cities) to me have x-box 360 in stocks. although for unknown reasons they jacked up the price of the Holiday Bundle to 32,000 yen.

Don't know if you missed tv that week, but Last Remnant actually had a fairly good TV advertising push.

I believe that MH3 will be the test for Wii's third party sales. If it fails, the Wii will remain with Nintendo and casual-centric games. But it it succeeds in garnering a well-enough sales, it will rocket Wii beyond the 7th heavens.

Vinnk

Flying_Phoenix said:
The advertising sure isn't showing it, nor is the fact that most stores outside of Japanese cities don't even sell the 360.

A fact eh? That is not true at all. True the 360 doesn't get the best spots or the largest spaces at stores. But other than the very smallest of mom and pop stores, every gaming store in Japan sells the 360. I live in Oita Prefecture and even the most rural cities sell it. Your statement is simply not true.

So I set up a static (for now) page showing the weeks of this decade's years in order. Most of my graph creation pages show major dates like year beginnings, but when I wanted to do something like pick equivalent weeks from late 2007 and late 2008 it wasn't much help.

I know in different circumstances the delineation point from one year to another may be determined in a slightly different way, but I stuck with the simple rule that a week goes to whichever year at least 4 of its days are in.

Depending what you're doing and the specific years you're using it may make sense to match up week X from a 52 week year with week X+1 from a 53 week year.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
shykyoichi said:
I believe that MH3 will be the test for Wii's third party sales. If it fails, the Wii will remain with Nintendo and casual-centric games. But it it succeeds in garnering a well-enough sales, it will rocket Wii beyond the 7th heavens.

I think the Monster Hunter base is rabid enough that they're going to get the game on whatever system it comes out on. I think the test is whether those people keep their Wii and keep buying games.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
shykyoichi said:

I don't think it will be fair at all to put big games like DQX or MH3 as hardcore test on any system , the true hardcore test is the weekly and monthly sales of the hardcore / non casual games , not for one of most popular games in Japan but for the small and the other games too , this like saying you will wait for FFXIII and if the games will sell good then PS3 actually can sell any kind of games and everyone should put their game on it , but the thing is , it will be just like MGS4 so the test fail and not work like that .

but for Wii , I guess 2009 lineup will be the test , so many great games and our Japanese gamers friends , Hope for the best, expect the worst .

Vinnk said:
A fact eh? That is not true at all. True the 360 doesn't get the best spots or the largest spaces at stores. But other than the very smallest of mom and pop stores, every gaming store in Japan sells the 360. I live in Oita Prefecture and even the most rural cities sell it. Your statement is simply not true.

Well this is from what I've heard from a certain poster on this site.

donny2112

sphinx said:
Gamecube was born in coma and nintendo decided to give it some oxygen for some time before pulling the plug. Nintendo gave birth to a death product.

you are being overly generous implying it had any life in the years before 2004.

*facepalm*

The GameCube had a dramatic drop in hardware sales following Winter 2003/Spring 2004. It is a good part of the reason for why there isn't much carry over from the GameCube traditional gamers to the Wii. This discussion has been made before. I don't consider the PS3 dead, and it is only tracking slightly ahead of GameCube in hardware and, last I checked, far behind in total software. Therefore by that criteria, the GameCube was not "dead," either.

I guess your definition of dead is different than mine.

lol?

JoshuaJSlone said:
I'm curious to take a bit more of a recent look at things, to maybe get a guess as to what the final three weeks will look like if similar ratios hold.

Thanks for the comparisons.

jesusraz

Once again, nobody interested in 31-50?

31.) Chou!! Nep League DS (NDS, Jaleco)
32.) Saints Row 2 (360, THQ Japan)
33.) Inazuma Eleven (NDS, Level-5)
34.) Naruto - Kingdom Gekitou Ninja Taisen! EX3 (Wii, Takara Tomy)
35.) Wii Play (Wii, Nintendo)
36.) Mario Kart DS (NDS, Nintendo)
37.) Mega Man Star Force 3: Black Aces (NDS, Capcom)
38.) Real Rode (PS2, Kadokawa Shoten)
39.) Klonoa: Door to Phantomile (Wii, Namco Bandai)
40.) Taiko no Tatsujin DS 7 Island Adventure (NDS, Namco Bandai)
41.) Way of the Samurai 3 (PS3, Spike)
42.) The Last Remnant (Limited Edition) (360, Square Enix)
43.) Family Ski World Ski & Snowboard (Wii, Namco Bandai)
44.) DS Rhythm of Life w/ Pedometer (NDS, Nintendo)
45.) Motto Hayaku! Seikaku Ni! Suu Sense Keisan Ryuoku Up Training - SuuTore (NDS, Benesse)
46.) Saints Row 2 (PS3, THQ Japan)
47.) New Super Mario Bros. (NDS, Nintendo)
48.) Kikiite Hajimaru: Eigo Kaiwa Training - KikiTore (NDS, Benesse)
49.) Diet Shape Wii Boxing! (Wii, Rocket Company)
50.) Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3, Capcom)

Good to see Inazuma and Taiko DS 2 lingering around...Shame DQV has disappeared completely. Thought it might pop back up.

Rocksteady33

I wonder why Wii Play doesn't seem to have the same lasting power as it does in the US? It's all but pretty much dead in Japan, yet sells by the bucket load here.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Vesperia sold ~155k and ToS2 sold ~214k.

World wide is still TBD though Vesperia sold what, 36k in NA?
Doesn't really stand much of a chance

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Rocksteady33 said:
I wonder why Wii Play doesn't seem to have the same lasting power as it does in the US? It's all but pretty much dead in Japan, yet sells by the bucket load here.

Well besides the fact that being in the top 50 for 2 years in a row is not even close to "pretty much dead", a large part of this is that Wii Sports is not packed in in Japan and Wii Play is marketed as "My First Wii (Game)". I suspect that most people buying a Wii at this point have some game in mind, so they pick up the Wii, the game they, and then maybe Wii sports would be a third or so choice. Wii Play just slips further back down the list, I guess.

Still, Wii Play's attach rate is not substantially lower than in the US...

US - 7.9 million / 16 million = 50%
JPN - 2.5 million / 7 million = 36%

jesusraz

...Plus Wii Play could very well start to edge back up the charts in coming weeks, as it did last year along with Wii Sports...

Koren

Rocksteady33 said:
Dead is a big word...

I think the main interest of Wii Play is that when you get a second pad, you can have a couple of games for $5 or less. But in Japan, there are dozen of game+pad bundles (from what I remember, Winning Eleven Wii, Mario Galaxy, Mario Party Wii, Metroid Prime, etc.)

Should I need a pad, I'd rather take a wiimote+galaxy bundle than a wiimote+wii play bundle.

Game stores will usually carry the 360, but what really hurts it is that it's not in the department stores or anything. You can't get them at Ito Yokado or SATY or Jusco.

Jonnyram

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
PD: You guys overuse 'bomba', TvC may be doing disappointing numbers, but call it bomba with just a rounded 1st day figure without nothing else...not long ago bomba was reserved to such hits like Tales of the Tempest, Legend of Mana 4, Heroes of Mana, Gundam One Year War...
What? TvC bombed. There is no other way to call it. Bomb is a term we use to describe how disappointing the first figures are. If a game drops to half price and shows legs are you saying it is no longer a bomb?

duckroll

John Harker said:
Vesperia sold ~155k and ToS2 sold ~214k.

World wide is still TBD though Vesperia sold what, 36k in NA?
Doesn't really stand much of a chance

Vesperia in NA was at 70k in the second month. Could have broken 100k by now.

Cipherr

AnimeTheme said:
We have a lot of reasons to expect a significant growth in sales for the next major sequel, even if it is on console.

Right.... just like Animal Crossings rise to fame from the long legged DS version to the Wi.....wait.

Nope....:lol

MH3 will perform right in line with the previous consoles versions. Having a popular handheld version does NOT CEMENT astonishing console sales for a series. It just doesn't. Never has. Never will.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Puncture said:
Right.... just like Animal Crossings rise to fame from the long legged DS version to the Wi.....wait.

Pretty sure Animal Crossing Wii is going to do significantly better than the GC version.

I agree that MH3 isn't going to do 2.5M, but I definitely think it's going to be big- look at the TGS lines for instance.

Linkup

PantherLotus said:
Games not in the Top 50: Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)

RurouniZel said:
Add Prinny to this list. :(

sucks for both

Rune Factory should have no problem doing well else where, don't know about Prinny though.

Actually isn't Prinny out next week?

Top Bottom