• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: 12/01- 12/07

lo zaffo

@ Moor-Angol : looking back at Nintendo 2008 fall conference, they announced a lot of 2nd party games that are not so different in scope and style with those 3rd party softwares bombing hard lately. Plus first party EAD titles like Wii music, Animal Forest/Crossing, and Wii sport: resort are sort of wild cards either ... It's not that I see everything black, rather something that need be fixed, instead that ignored. Or Wii will live of Wii fit and Mario Kart forever, it is a possibility.

Jonnyram

AnimeTheme said:
I didn't see any such comments from Shinobi regarding TvC, sales-wise.
Actually he does say that a bit further down but he's talking about sales made through his Amazon reseller account :lol

jakncoke

Banned
So yeah looking ahead a couple weeks , looks like PS3 is going to fall behind the Gamecube for a extended period considering the cube's Dec 2003 had weeks of 38,264 ; 55,962 ; 128,502 ; 136,600 ; 136,601

Edit: forgot the last week of December doh.gif

looked that the best weeks of Gamecube lifetime, December 03' weeks turned out to be the GC's 2nd, 3rd, 8th , 13th, 21st

Tenbatsu said:
I bet little marketing and the high price of 7340Yen turned off alot of potential buyers for TvC.
High? You mean the price 99% of 3rd parties games launch at on consoles? Come on, I wonder what would you say if Wii saw 9000Y releases like two or three 360/PS3 games have. Or just the amount of 8000Y games they have, which is a quite lot.

(9k yen case, we just have to wait until DQX now that I think about it :lol )

donny2112

lo zaffo said:
@ donny2112 : the sole point of my post was that sometimes pieces of software I'm interested in don't sell a lot. Wii music and Chun Soft stuff are in that list.

Ah, that was the missing link. I couldn't figure out what tied an expanded audience music game on the Wii, core adventure game on the Wii, and core game on the DS together to be part of a "long list." The only thing I could think of was that random games underperform/bomb, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense as to why it would need to be said. Thanks for the explanation. :)

Captain Smoker said:
Does the sell-through-rate refer to the weekly or LTD sales?

LTD, I believe.

Moor-Angol said:
It's not a Nintendo problem, Nintendo titles sell good (except for Captain Rainbow and Wii Music), the problem is for 3rd company titles...

Which is a problem for Nintendo. Now, it's not up to Nintendo to make third-party games sell well, but Nintendo really needs to try to build up a healthier environment for traditional titles. Part of that is to develop and promote traditional titles of their own, which, as we all are aware, they've been significantly delinquent in doing for most of the latter half of this year. They need a "relaunch" of the Wii in Japan aimed toward traditional games, and I'm still hopeful that that's the plan for Motion+. At least that's the most obvious target if they're going to start a new focus on bridging/traditional games.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
donny2112 said:
They need a "relaunch" of the Wii in Japan aimed toward traditional games, and I'm still hopeful that that's the plan for Motion+. At least that's the most obvious target if they're going to start a new focus on bridging/traditional games.

Considering Wii Sports Resort is the launch title, I'm a bit skeptical.

Based on the latest Famitsu hardware numbers...
PSP comparisons: After 208 weeks, PSP is where PS2 was at 155.6 weeks (February 20, 2003), where DS was at 92.4 weeks (September 6, 2006), and where GBA was at 141.3 weeks (December 2, 2003).

X360 comparisons: After 156 weeks, X360 is where GCN was at 15.2 weeks (December 24, 2001), where PS3 was at 20.4 weeks (March 28, 2007), and where Wii was at 4.2 weeks (December 25, 2006).

PS3 comparisons: After 108 weeks, PS3 is where PS2 was at 24.5 weeks (August 16, 2000), where PSP was at 54.8 weeks (December 24, 2005), where GCN was at 111.7 weeks (October 31, 2003), and where Wii was at 26.4 weeks (May 30, 2007).

Wii comparisons: After 105 weeks, Wii is where GBA was at 91.2 weeks (December 16, 2002), where DS was at 71.6 weeks (April 13, 2006), where PS2 was at 101.7 weeks (February 8, 2002), and where PSP was at 157.1 weeks (December 9, 2007).

DSi comparisons: After 5 weeks, DSi is where GBASP was at 6.5 weeks (March 27, 2003), where GBM was at 57.2 weeks (October 16, 2006), and where DSL was at 5.0 weeks (April 2, 2006).

DSi+in+terms+of+GBM

DSi+in+terms+of+DSL

Based on the latest Media Create hardware numbers...
DS vs PSP: Weekly shares of 71.7 / 28.3 bring total shares to 69.0 / 31.0. If DS stopped selling and PSP continued at this week's rate, it would catch up in 245.6 weeks (August 23, 2013).

X360 vs PS3: Weekly shares of 24.8 / 75.2 bring total shares to 24.0 / 76.0. If PS3 stopped selling and X360 continued at this week's rate, it would catch up in 171.4 weeks (March 21, 2012).

PSP vs Wii: At this week's rates, Wii catches PSP in 1,998.5 weeks (March 28, 2047). If PSP stopped selling and Wii continued at this week's rate, it would catch up in 67.7 weeks (March 26, 2010).

PS3 vs Wii: Weekly shares of 34.8 / 65.2 bring total shares to 26.0 / 74.0. If Wii stopped selling and PS3 continued at this week's rate, it would catch up in 152.4 weeks (November 9, 2011).

Week over week it's good to be Nintendo and bad to be HD, but really DS is the only thing with a significant change.
X360

Software stuff tomorrow.

Damn TvC. Now see this is something I can agree that is a bomb.

Cosmonaut X said:
Well, something has to be done but I’m fucked if I know what. Do Nintendo need to publish more third-party software? Should they be doing more advertising for “core” software? Do they need to buy up more exclusives? Why does something like Fatal Frame 4 succeed in becoming the best-selling instalment in the series when another quality game like TvsC seems destined to be one of the lowest-selling (if not THE lowest-selling) Versus title?

The picture is brighter in the West but Nintendo and third-parties need to figure out how to get traditional software selling well and selling consistently in Japan pretty damn sharpish.

The sad thing about this is that this just isn't a "Wii" problem but a gaming problem as well. Japanese developers just can't "figure out" what the market wants outside of simply games. (I would say just use common sense and look at well selling games like Monster Hunter, Persona, and Smash Bros.) but apparently that's too complicated.

Thinking about it. I'm not all that surprised. I mean any fighting game that isn't "Soul Calibur" or Smash sells poor on console as most people prefer the arcade. But still this seems kind of low.

Well I must look at the bright side...at least Capcom now knows that using 3D models instead of 2D sprites doesn't make the game more appealing to the mainstream audience.

Askia47

Flying_Phoenix said:
Thinking about it. I'm not all that surprised. I mean any fighting game that isn't "Soul Calibur" or Smash sells poor on console as most people prefer the arcade. But still this seems kind of low.

Well I must look at the bright side...at least Capcom now knows that using 3D models instead of 2D sprites doesn't make the game more appealing to the mainstream audience.

I think Capcom used 3D models to cut costs, and its faster to make. This doesn't mean they will shift back to 2D art (not that i have a problem with that).

But I think that TvC was expected to do much better though, I remember people in the official thread saying they expected 100K a few months back. Of course its still early on.

Do we have any other recent fighters to compare to TvC, besides Soul Calibur and Smash? Tekken 6 and SF4 aren't out yet. How did DOA4 or KofXI do?

So I have a story for you guys. I tried to keep it as tasteful as possible given the subject matter. Tell me what you think:

In the US scientists are building a bomb, the material they use is called Wii235. They lump a bunch of it together and boom it explodes spectacularly once a month in the NPDs.

In Japan scientists hear about this secret weapon, but miss the crucial point of using pure Wii235. Instead they use a mixture of Wii235 and Wii238 which is just Wii235 minus a copy of Wii Sports (apparently Wii Sports is some kind of exotic anti-lithium nucleus, which explains a lot, really). These scientists are surprised when their bomb does not explode in quite the same way.

donny2112

lowlylowlycook said:
In the US scientists are building a bomb, the material they use is called Wii235. They lump a bunch of it together and boom it explodes spectacularly once a month in the NPDs.

In Japan scientists hear about this secret weapon, but miss the crucial point of using pure Wii235. Instead they use a mixture of Wii235 and Wii238 which is just Wii235 minus a copy of Wii Sports (apparently Wii Sports is some kind of exotic anti-lithium nucleus, which explains a lot, really). These scientists are surprised when their bomb does not explode in quite the same way.

I was actually wondering recently if the lack of Wii Sports as a pack-in could be adding to the decline of Wii sales in Japan. :lol

markatisu said:
Do we have concrete info on the TvC shipment, if it was only 35k and it ends up selling 20-25k how is that a bomb?

I don't know about the shipments, but I was looking at this as the Wii's conciliation prize for not getting Street Fighter 4 (that we know of). From that perspective, 35K or 70K doesn't really make much of a difference. :/

Moor-Angol said:
It's not a Nintendo problem, Nintendo titles sell good (except for Captain Rainbow and Wii Music), the problem is for 3rd company titles...

Konami's last baseball game (Pawapuro)
Harvest Moon
Tenchu 4
Rune Factory
Naruto EX2

they really bombed hard, TvC seems like to following them, even if there are just few beat'em ups which sell well (Tekken, Virtua Fighter, probably SFIV), games like Arcana Heart, Melty Blood and Guilty Gear never had great numbers in recent years.

Guilty Gear and Melty Blood didn't even come close to pulling good numbers on consoles at all. Hell they didn't even break 50,000... And they aren't beat-em-ups but fighting games. Most fighting game ports to consoles don't sell well at all due to most people playing the arcade version in Japan.

Anyway yeah Powerpro just can't sell on the Wii for some reason but Naruto EX2 didn't bomb from my memory. And not all third party titles always bomb. Tales of Symphonia 2 did relatively well, Fatal Frame IV did phenomenal, and 428 looks to be at expectations.

Askia47 said:
I think Capcom used 3D models to cut costs, and its faster to make. This doesn't mean they will shift back to 2D art (not that i have a problem with that).

But I think that TvC was expected to do much better though, I remember people in the official thread saying they expected 100K a few months back. Of course its still early on.

Do we have any other recent fighters to compare to TvC, besides Soul Calibur and Smash? Tekken 6 and SF4 aren't out yet. How did DOA4 or KofXI do?

KoFXI LTD's didn't even break 50,000 from my memory (I'm positive it didn't break 70,000), DOA I'm not sure, but it probably did better due to it being the ONLY version of the game (I.E. no arcade version).

Also while I agree that on Wii level polygonal models are cheaper then sprites, in this day in age of the industry the extra $10,000's really isn't a big deal.

Flying_Phoenix said:
Guilty Gear and Melty Blood didn't even come close to pulling good numbers on consoles at all. Hell they didn't even break 50,000... And they aren't beat-em-ups but fighting games. Most fighting game ports to consoles don't sell well at all due to most people playing the arcade version in Japan.

Anyway yeah Powerpro just can't sell on the Wii for some reason but Naruto EX2 didn't bomb from my memory. And not all third party titles always bomb. Tales of Symphonia 2 did relatively well, Fatal Frame IV did phenomenal, and 428 looks to be at expectations.
I'm not going to say they all bomb because its false, but those are some weird examples to put up. Naruto EX2 did pretty poor, and just-released Naruto EX3 has done even worse. "TOS2" isn't anything but lowered expectations, it sold worse than any SNES, PS, PS2, GC Tales game, that is worse than any console tales released prior to it. Vesperia beated it afterwards at that btw. Fatal Frame IV sure isn't your average 3rd party title when it gets published by Nintendo. 428 was just released, although its not doing bad per se, its too soon to call it any name.

If you want to use some examples (exceptions?) to contradict 'all wii 3rd party titles bomb' use: Dragon Quest Swords, Deca Sporta, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Family Ski 1, One Piece...

PD: You guys overuse 'bomba', TvC may be doing disappointing numbers, but call it bomba with just a rounded 1st day figure without nothing else...not long ago bomba was reserved to such hits like Tales of the Tempest, Legend of Mana 4, Heroes of Mana, Gundam One Year War...

jakncoke

Banned
Kurosaki Ichigo said:
I'm not going to say they all bomb because its false, but those are some weird examples to put up. Naruto EX2 did pretty poor, and just-released Naruto EX3 has done even worse. "TOS2" isn't anything but lowered expectations, it sold worse than any SNES, PS, PS2, GC Tales game, that is worse than any console tales released prior to it. Vesperia beated it afterwards at that btw. Fatal Frame IV sure isn't your average 3rd party title when it gets published by Nintendo. 428 was just released, although its not doing bad per se, its too soon to call it any name.

If you want to use some examples (exceptions?) to contradict 'all wii 3rd party titles bomb' use: Dragon Quest Swords, Deca Sporta, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles, Family Ski 1, One Piece...

PD: You guys overuse 'bomba', TvC may be doing disappointing numbers, but call it bomba with just a rounded 1st day figure without nothing else...not long ago bomba was reserved to such hits like Tales of the Tempest, Legend of Mana 4, Heroes of Mana, Gundam One Year War...

Indeed

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Kurosaki Ichigo said:
"TOS2" isn't anything but lowered expectations, it sold worse than any SNES, PS, PS2, GC Tales game, that is worse than any console tales released prior to it. Vesperia beated it afterwards at that btw. .

Vesperia beat ToS:KoR?

Oldschool said:
Any word on dissidia shipment? :D

I would like to know too.

I wonder if this game may have any chance to outsell CC:FF7 and break 1M. I am going to get this game day one for sure, but seriously... I don't even know what this game exactly is other than having a lot of FF characters :lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I'm very very excited for next week; there are a number of games I am personally interested in. I know I have onnnneee of those copies of Dissidia on preorder :D

I keep singing "Dis-sid-i-a" to the Activia Yogurt jingle. 400k shipment maybe? Or is that too big?

BTW: Beat, beat, beat. Unless you are British and then you can say beaten. :)

Johann

AnimeTheme said:
I would like to know too.

I wonder if this game may have any chance to outsell CC:FF7 and break 1M. I am going to get this game day one for sure, but seriously... I don't even know what this game exactly is other than having a lot of FF characters :lol

We also have to take into account the talk of some features being locked at launch in order to dissuade players from selling their copies into the second hand market.

Famitsu Software Stuff
Kirby Super Star Ultra Deluxe (3265) stops its week-doubling streak, but it's still more than 100K above other Kirbys at the same age. This week it has passed up Kirby Air Ride's (1209) LTD.

Animal Crossing City Folk (3281) falls behind Wild World in its second week, but not by much. This week it passes up GCN's Animal Crossing e+'s (1192) LTD.

New software groups:
Professor Layton
The third in the series, "and the Last Time Travel" (3293) has the best opening yet. This one released almost exactly a year since the previous game (2673), so any seasonal bumps or dips might be expected to behave similarly.

Rune Factory
Wii's Rune Factory Frontier (3302) is the series's weakest opening yet by far.

Now that Chrono Trigger is in its second week, let's take a look at how it's performing relative to other major ports/remakes from Square Enix on GBA and DS. In short it's doing far better than any of the Final Fantasy Advance ports, but not as well as any of the DS remakes.
CT+DS

Y2Kev said:
I keep singing "Dis-sid-i-a" to the Activia Yogurt jingle. 400k shipment maybe? Or is that too big?
Considering Crisis Core beat that on its first week with a much smaller userbase, nowhere near the peak sales time of the year, and without a specific draw to so many different possible breeds of FF fan, that sounds a bit low to me.

ccbfan

Flying_Phoenix said:

KoFXI LTD's didn't even break 50,000 from my memory (I'm positive it didn't break 70,000), DOA I'm not sure, but it probably did better due to it being the ONLY version of the game (I.E. no arcade version).

Also while I agree that on Wii level polygonal models are cheaper then sprites, in this day in age of the industry the extra $10,000's really isn't a big deal.

A few things you're missing

KOFXI the console version came out a lot later than the arcade version.

Melty blood was never a very popular game. Comparing it to TvC is like comparely Madden to Backyard Football.

Every Guilty Gear broke 50K on the PS2 (all release way after the arcade version) except Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus and Accent Core Plus is a very minor upgrade to Accent Core. (Like minor in comparison to GGXX# to GGXX/, yeah its very minor considering how minor the changes from GGXX# to GGXX/ were)

The Wii's TvC had a lot going for it. Close to Arcade launch, bonus games, extra characters, major gamin and anime franchises. This is a bomb (for first day) and there's no way around it.

Opiate

Third party core titles continue to struggle enormously on the Wii in Japan. I'm beginning to wonder if even MH3/DQX can turn the tides. Of course those two games will succeed individually -- they would sell on any platform at any time -- but I'm not sure they'll bring other games up with them, the way DQIX did for the DS.

I could be wrong, of course. I just have never seen a platform with an install base as large as the Wii perform this poorly for third parties, and that includes the much maligned PSP.

Deku

Banned
Opiate said:
Third party core titles continue to struggle enormously on the Wii in Japan. I'm beginning to wonder if even MH3/DQX can turn the tides. Of course those two games will succeed individually -- they would sell on any platform at any time -- but I'm not sure they'll bring other games up with them, the way DQIX did for the DS.

I could be wrong, of course. I just have never seen a platform with an install base as large as the Wii perform this poorly for third parties.

Well MH3 given its console sales history, isn't even close to a DQX in terms of guaranteed sales.

I have a feeling we'll be back here post MH3 dissecting why it failed. GAF tends to overthink these kind of things.

A very simple answer is that top tier franchises need to be placed on the platform.

And more generally, there a kind of equivalency placed between the US and Japan when the console business in Japan is struggling.

ksamedi

Stumpokapow said:
Well, look--different games have different breakeven points, right? I don't have a crystal ball and I'm not going to say "100,000 is the ideal breakeven point for most software!" or any gibberish like that...

... but do you think any software breaks even at 10k? 15k? Maybe text adventures? Probably not Klonoa. Even if you were looking at 50k lifetime I'd probably not have said anything, but 10-15k?

If this project is designed to be profitable, it isn't. If it's designed to promote a future Klonoa Wii title, I'm not sure a 5k audience for a money-losing product is really good advertising bang for buck. Couldn't they put building-sized banners up in Tokyo instead? Wouldn't that be a better primer? ;)

So the decent enough sellthrough just means that Namco realized before launch that this project was going to be a failure rather than after launch. Better than having rotten stock sitting everywhere poisoning your goodwill with retails, but not as good as actually making money!

Konami isn't the one who determines how much they are gonna ship. They probably realized that their project was going to bomb but only after getting only a couple of thousand orders from whole salers. Thats how these stuff work.

To everyone:

Publishers DO NOT determine how much they are going to ship to retailers unless they made some kind of special deal with a particular retailer chan. Retailers order and the amount that retailers order is the amount that will be shipped :)

donny2112

Opiate said:
I'm beginning to wonder if even MH3/DQX can turn the tides. Of course those two games will succeed individually -- they would sell on any platform at any time -- but I'm not sure they'll bring other games up with them, the way DQIX did for the DS.

DQX will. Monster Hunter 3 could, but it's mainly that it's just the next major core game coming to the Wii that we expect to sell something decent (compared to the PS2 games, anyways). It's pretty sad that the console leader in Japan is having to play the "Wait for ..." game. :/

Opiate said:
I just have never seen a platform with an install base as large as the Wii perform this poorly for third parties, and that includes the much maligned PSP.

The PSP has never been maligned for being unable to sell third-party games compared to its first-party games.

Opiate

donny2112 said:
The PSP has never been maligned for being unable to sell third-party games compared to its first-party games.

So what system has, other than the Wii? I ask that honestly.

donny2112

Opiate said:

In Japan, the DS was for the first couple of years. I don't really know how the GameCube, N64, and GBA were looked at as far as third-parties in Japan, but I think most Nintendo gaming systems get the knock at one point or another.

Opiate said:
All the other recent Nintendo systems? Between GCN, GBA, and DS, the only one with a Top 10 that isn't exclusively Nintendo/Pokémon is GBA, where Mega Man EXE 4 comes in at #6.

I know Garaph doesn't include all sales, but using what's in there to determine the percent of each system's software sales were taken by Nintendo/Pokémon...

GCN: 69%
Wii: 81%
GBA: 57%
DS: 61%

EDIT: Since Donny specifically mentioned DS in its first few years, I'll try the same calculation with an endpoint for data at the 2006 mid-year lists. Result: 82%.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
ksamedi said:
Konami isn't the one who determines how much they are gonna ship. They probably realized that their project was going to bomb but only after getting only a couple of thousand orders from whole salers. Thats how these stuff work.

To everyone:

Publishers DO NOT determine how much they are going to ship to retailers unless they made some kind of special deal with a particular retailer chan. Retailers order and the amount that retailers order is the amount that will be shipped :)

Large-scale corporate retail distribution and purchasing is a negotiation between the provider and the retailer. Providers use leverage, including bundling ("I will give you a discount on <desireable product X> if you buy more of <potentially undesireable product Y>"), and sharing internal projections ("We believe we can move ten million units of Jar Jar Binks deodorant, and we think your chain could potentially carry 15% of our volume"). Corporate purchasers review offers from providers as well as provider education campaigns (product demos, buzz elsewhere) and a number is arrived at jointly.

Furthermore, if a retailer orders too many units, it's not all on them. Underperforming products create ill-will between the retailer and the provider. Wal-Mart is particularly ruthless in its negotiations to this end. While the video game market does not ordinarily allow retail-end price protection, the impact is felt when it comes to ordering future shipments of the same product or shipments of other products from the same provider.

When a shipment is too high (or too low), it is impossible for us without access to privileged information to know who is at fault. It could be the retailers. It could be the provider. In the case of video games, it could even be Nintendo or Sony or Microsoft and their manufacturing allocations.

Whether you want to blame Namco or retailers for the pitiful Klonoa numbers, my point stands. The project was not greenlit based on a projection of 15,000 sales. Whether Namco wised up before release or retailers shunned the product hard makes little difference. It's better to have a pitiful, money-losing shipment than to overship, still lose money, and endure ill will from retailers. It's better still to not greenlight money losing projects.

Opiate said:

It's way too early to worry about DQ10, and in fact, there is no need to worry about it (DQ is going to sell anywhere). As for MH3... 1M or I will consider it a bomb. It will be a very important sales indicator for third parties.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
AnimeTheme said:
As for MH3... 1M or I will consider it a bomb. It will be a very important sales indicator for third parties.

It will no doubt be important, but I don't know if tepid sales would validate the "3rd parties don't sell on the Wii", unless the game is a real bomb. So far, Monster Hunter games on home consoles haven't been as successful as their handheld counterparts, so I think that, should the scenario be repeated with MH3, it will only validate the "Monster Hunter sells only on handheld systems" statement.

How many copies of MH1 and 2 were sold in Japan anyway? I expect MH3 to sell better than either of the prequels, but I don't know if we should expect MHP-level sales.

ccbfan

donny2112 said:
In Japan, the DS was for the first couple of years. I don't really know how the GameCube, N64, and GBA were looked at as far as third-parties in Japan, but I think most Nintendo gaming systems get the knock at one point or another.

DS never had games bomb like this though.

DS just really didn't have many games from 3rd parties. I don't ever remember going through a period with the DS where it seems 90 percent of third party games bomb week after week.

Kilrogg said:
It will no doubt be important, but I don't know if tepid sales would validate the "3rd parties don't sell on the Wii", unless the game is a real bomb. So far, Monster Hunter games on home consoles haven't been as successful as their handheld counterparts, so I think that, should the scenario be repeated with MH3, it will only validate the "Monster Hunter sells only on handheld systems" statement.

How many copies of MH1 and 2 were sold in Japan anyway? I expect MH3 to sell better than either of the prequels, but I don't know if we should expect MHP-level sales.

MH3 is an important indicator because if a series as big as MH still doesn't sell well on Wii, it's really hard to convince other 3rd parties to put serious efforts on Wii.

Some people keep saying the console version of MH is supposed to be (far) less successful than the portable version. But some points we do need to realize are that, first, the crappy network support of PS2 did kill the console version sales. Second, the last console version, MH2, was released almost 3 years ago when MHP1 was still new and at around 0.5M sales. MH2 ended up having around 0.6M LTD while MHP1 had 0.9M LTD, with the later MHP2 skyrocketing to 2M+ and MHP2G 2.5M+. What we see from these figures is that MH has become a huge franchise since the last console version. We have a lot of reasons to expect a significant growth in sales for the next major sequel, even if it is on console.

Top Bottom