• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Media Create Sales: Week 47, 2014 (Nov 17 - Nov 23)

A few days ago I posted that pre-orders for Youkai Watch 2 Shin Uchi were arleady closed in Bic Camera.

Yodabashi Camera joins and closed pre-orders too.

Nintendo plans :

plan A : don't let Pokemon ORAS getting out of stock

plan B : don't give L5 so much cart to produce, YW2.5 out of stock on Dec.12 afternoon and everyone buy ORAS eh eh eh eh

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
I'm interested in it cause I want to see December sales for Pokemon, YW is becoming very popular among younger audience and Jinbanyan face is over a lot of products, this is something that just few brands can do, something like Kitty, Doraemon, Anpanman and of course Pikachu.
So I'm not sure this brand is gonna burned off in a couple of years as someone predicts. L5 already had a "strong" brand, Inazuma 11, but it was as strong and especially popular as YW is at the moment.

I commend Level 5 as their multimedia franchises are top-notch and always seem to attain a certain level of success, especially in Japan. But they burn-off a few years later, only to be replaced by another property - let's hope Hino knows what he is doing.

Jinbanyan is everywhere my friend tells me, who lives in Japan. Youkai Watch is talked about in school playgrounds and such. Pokemon is still very popular, but she tells me it's very much a different scenery comparatively to last year. Adults still love Pokemon, but children are less enthused and mostly speak of Youkai Watch, and Pokemon as well but more casually.

Also, the media in Japan speaks as though it's Pokemon vs Youkai - it's quite funny.

Nintendo plans :

plan A : don't let Pokemon ORAS getting out of stock

plan B : don't give L5 so much cart to produce, YW2.5 out of stock on Dec.12 afternoon and everyone buy ORAS eh eh eh eh

Oh c'mon :p

It's certain that Nintendo would rather have people purchase Pokemon ORAS (though they are not it's publishers in Japan, Pokemon CO is), but Nintendo is getting money for each title produced for Youkai! They are pleased either way! :D

The Pokemon Company with less merchandise & licensing sales, less so lol

[3DS] Hardware (28 days) - 650k
[WIU] Hardware (28 days) - 220k
[PS4] Hardware (28 days) - 130k
[WIU] Super Smash Bros. Wii U (23 days) - 500k
[PS4+XBO] Grand Theft Auto V (18 days) - 120k
[3DS] Youkai Watch 2 Shinuchi (16 days) -2000k
[3DS] Final Fantasy Explorers (11 days) - 200k
[PS3+PSV] Gundam Breaker 2 (11 days) - 150k

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
predictions

[3DS] Hardware (28 days) - 789.012
[WIU] Hardware (28 days) - 210.987
[PS4] Hardware (28 days) - 123.456
[WIU] Super Smash Bros. Wii U (23 days) - 567.890
[PS4+XBO] Grand Theft Auto V (18 days) - 123.456
[3DS] Youkai Watch 2 Shinuchi (16 days) -2.109.876
[3DS] Final Fantasy Explorers (11 days) - 210.987
[PS3+PSV] Gundam Breaker 2 (11 days) - 123.456

Ok, so, since Chaos Rings III is not interesting anymore, just sad (still between 1,000 to 5,000 downloads on Google Play), let's just focus on Skylock, the other title I've been analysing for a while. Recently, it also achieved a specific result, and that makes things quite interesting.

Here's the situation on Google Play

Free Download Chart

It was high two weeks ago, it's been very high for a while. Just last week the game started going down, but very slowly, and it's still around top 10 or just outside of it, so still big.
Now, a brand new news about its download number

October 31st, 2014 - between 10,000 and 50,000
November 3rd, 2014 (guess) - between 50,000 and 100,000
November 11th, 2014 (guess) - between 100,000 and 500,000
November 25th, 2014 - between 500,000 and 1,000,000

This means that the game has been downloaded around 400,000 times between around November 11th and November 25th, so about 14 days.

Ranking progression from November 11th to November 25th
59th -> 7th -> 2nd - > 2nd -> 1st -> 1st -> 1st -> 1st -> 5th -> 6th -> 4th -> 4th -> 6th -> 6th -> 7th

November 11th was the last low ranking day. Then, top 10, if not top 3, if not actually 1st.

400,000 in 14 days brings up a daily average of 28,571 downloads. But, again, November 11th has the game at 59th, which is by far the lowest placement reached by the game in the past 20 days. So, the daily average is brought way lower by that. It's also true that the game still took about 2 weeks to be downloaded 400,000 times despite being high / very high for the whole period, except for the first day. Thus, it should be reasonable to estimate being in top 5 resulting in 40,000 - 50,000 downloads per day. I'd really like to know your opinion on the matter.

Grossing Chart

The past two weeks saw a surge compared to rankings since launch, so much that it reached the highest placement so far (60th on Novembr 22nd), followed by a steady decline in the past week (80th just a few hours ago). I don't know how to rank this game's grossing performance. It looks like a game that is surely downloaded by a good amount of people, but that isn't seeing an IAP adoption as big as downloads. Or, better, not nearly as big. But it could be just me. Your thoughts on the matter?

Tomorrow, I'll post the corresponding iOS charts for Skylock.

Oh snap, this is that game Motoi Sakuraba worked on! 0_0

There's no reason why Nintendo should intentionally limit YW2.5 stock; first of all, it's not legal; secondly, Nintendo earns from royalties and from hw increase that the game will likely bring.

Darius

Banned
There's no reason why Nintendo should intentionally limit YW2.5 stock; first of all, it's not legal; secondly, Nintendo earns from royalties and from hw increase that the game will likely bring.

There seems to be the need to spin everything into a negative. Instead of seeing it as a further successful 3rd party IP on a Nintendo system in Japan. Pkmn and YW kind of remind me of DragonQuest and FinalFantasy, when it comes to DQ and FF I think they actually helped each other in the long run, for example despite DQ beeing more popular I think it is safe to say that also FF managed to introduce a signifant amount of gamers into liking the JRPG genre, which partly also helped DQ in finding new customers.

About YW right now it is still in the early hype phase, the comparison with YuGiOh in its strongest years isn´t that bad. The latter had quite huge years as well, but there is always a danger of decline. It will be interesting to see if Level5 manages the IP well enough to keep the hype-train rolling for more than this generation. Right now it seems quite well managed and like a series that could be successful for quite a long time, the biggest question is how big it will be going forward, right now it is still in its full hype mode, YW3 has a chance of even growing compared to the previous titles, after that we´ll likely start to have a clearer view to how the series can perform after its current position in the spotlight.

For Nintendo, Lv5s success is quite beneficial, not just when it comes to royalties but it could also be a further selling point when it´s time for their next gen handheld, as long as the main entries remain on their handhelds.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Amazing, isn't it? Really happy for Level 5 & Nintendo - they have built a great relationship.

Pokemon's here to stay in the long run; though eclipsed by Youkai Watch currently with merchandise sales, licensing ventures, etc.

If one looks at Box-Office trends, it seems the Pokemon franchise is where it was between 2002-2003 in Japan. Then a resurgence followed in 2004.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out moving forward.

Maybe next Pokèmon gen will abandon the top perspective and it'll go for a normal 3rd person view, which would be a possibly better fit for an hardware nearer to Wii U's standards as the next handheld should be. But that would also require a possibly insane amount of work, a lot bigger than XY, even...

There seems to be the need to spin everything into a negative. Instead of seeing it as a further successful 3rd party IP on a Nintendo system in Japan. Pkmn and YW kind of remind me of DragonQuest and FinalFantasy, when it comes to DQ and FF I think they actually helped each other in the long run, for example despite DQ beeing more popular I think it is safe to say that also FF managed to introduce a signifant amount of gamers into liking the JRPG genre, which partly also helped DQ in finding new customers.

About YW right now it is still in the early hype phase, the comparison with YuGiOh in its strongest years isn´t that bad. The latter had quite huge years as well, but there is always a danger of decline. It will be interesting to see if Level5 manages the IP well enough to keep the hype-train rolling for more than this generation. Right now it seems quite well managed and like a series that could be successful for quite a long time, the biggest question is how big it will be going forward, right now it is still in its full hype mode, YW3 has a chance of even growing compared to the previous titles, after that we´ll likely start to have a clearer view to how the series can perform after its current position in the spotlight.

For Nintendo, Lv5s success is quite beneficial, not just when it comes to royalties but it could also be a further selling point when it´s time for their next gen handheld, as long as the main entries remain on their handhelds.

More importantly, YW could bring new audience (i.e. kids) on 3DS, who will eventually buy other games; and Nintendo games are the next logically step, since some of them are targeted also towards kids (i.e. Mario, Kirby, Pokémon itself).

YW success is nothing but good news for Nintendo; as we saw last Summer, YW2 was able to increase weekly hw sales, that otherwise would have been ever more worrying. Nintendo earns a lot of money on royalties as well, so having another huge third party IPs is beneficial (along with Monster Hunter and, possibly, Dragon Quest).

Another thing people didn't think about is how beneficial YW is for retailers as well. If you look at the charts, you see that YW2 sold a lot in the first weeks and kept selling well months after launch; it has been one of the best-selling games until November, and now it is still in the Top 10. This means that retailers are able to profit from this franchise with a lot of collateral products (merchandising) and this means that are more willing to store 3DS and related merchandising (i.e. faceplates, bags...).

Stressing the unlikely, unnecessary and irrelevant presence of a causal link between YW sales and the theoretical decline of Pokémon is nothing but a specious argument in my opinion.

Stressing the unlikely, unnecessary and irrelevant presence of a causal link between YW sales and the theoretical decline of Pokémon is nothing but a specious argument in my opinion.

I agree.

Moor-Angol really should tone down his Schadenfreude a notch.

Having a third party IP thats able to sell about 3 million copies on your system as an exclusive (where else should it go ? Vita ? PS4 ?) is a good thing for Nintendo no matter what.

The Pokemon Company might not be pleased, but Pokemon will definitely survive the storm.

Bruno MB

PREDICTION LEAGUE DECEMBER 2014

Predict how much these titles will sell in the month (from Dec 1 to 28):

[3DS] Hardware (28 days) - 775.000
[WIU] Hardware (28 days) - 195.000
[PS4] Hardware (28 days) - 115.000
[WIU] Super Smash Bros. Wii U (23 days) - 645.000
[PS4+XBO] Grand Theft Auto V (18 days) - 110.000
[3DS] Youkai Watch 2 Shinuchi (16 days) - 2.200.000
[3DS] Final Fantasy Explorers (11 days) - 200.000
[PS3+PSV] Gundam Breaker 2 (11 days) - 155.000

Road

PREDICTION comparison:

Hardware sales in december (28 days):

Vita 2012: 61,016

Wii U 2013: 318,088

3DS 2011: 1,492,931
3DS 2012: 1,253,090
3DS 2013: 759,827

-----

3DS Yo-kai Watch 2: Ganso / Honke: 1,738,004 (18 days)

WIU Mario Kart 8: 492,852 (25 days)

3DS Bravely Default: Flying Fairy: 183,589 (11 days)

PS3 The Last of Us: 235,571 (284 days)
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered: 42,480 (18 days)

----

Note: I corrected October's results. I had forgotten to include KH2.5+1.5 special edition. Luckily, it didn't affect the rankings much. Orgen is still the winner.

2thepoint

[3DS] Hardware (28 days) - 775.000
[WIU] Hardware (28 days) - 195.000
[PS4] Hardware (28 days) - 115.000
[WIU] Super Smash Bros. Wii U (23 days) - 645.000
[PS4+XBO] Grand Theft Auto V (18 days) - 110.000
[3DS] Youkai Watch 2 Shinuchi (16 days) - 2.200.000
[3DS] Final Fantasy Explorers (11 days) - 200.000
[PS3+PSV] Gundam Breaker 2 (11 days) - 155.000

Why no category for Xbox One hardware sales?

Orgen

PREDICTION comparison:

Hardware sales in december (28 days):

Vita 2012: 61,016

Wii U 2013: 318,088

3DS 2011: 1,492,931
3DS 2012: 1,253,090
3DS 2013: 759,827

-----

3DS Yo-kai Watch 2: Ganso / Honke: 1,738,004 (18 days)

WIU Mario Kart 8: 492,852 (25 days)

3DS Bravely Default: Flying Fairy: 183,589 (11 days)

PS3 The Last of Us: 235,571 (284 days)
PS4 The Last of Us Remastered: 42,480 (18 days)

----

Note: I corrected October's results. I had forgotten to include KH2.5+1.5 special edition. Luckily, it didn't affect the rankings much. Orgen is still the winner.

That's because I nailed KH too brbrbrbr I won't be so lucky with December predictions _D

It's certain that Nintendo would rather have people purchase Pokemon ORAS (though they are not it's publishers in Japan, Pokemon CO is), but Nintendo is getting money for each title produced for Youkai! They are pleased either way! :D

The Pokemon Company with less merchandise & licensing sales, less so lol

Do you know what the Pokemon company is and which companies created it? Saying the Pokemon company published the game is essentially saying Nintendo published the game.

I agree.

Moor-Angol really should tone down his Schadenfreude a notch.

Having a third party IP thats able to sell about 3 million copies on your system as an exclusive (where else should it go ? Vita ? PS4 ?) is a good thing for Nintendo no matter what.

The Pokemon Company might not be pleased, but Pokemon will definitely survive the storm.

instead of using german words that someone might not know, look on dictionary about the word "irony" ;)

Chris1964

Sales-Age Genius
There is big range at YSO but these are more or less their predictions for next week's top 3

1. SSB for Wii U (wk1) >= 1/2 * worst Media Create predictor (wk1)
2. Pokemon OR/AS (wk3) <= Pokemon HG/SS (wk3)
3. Derby Stalion Gold (wk1) >= 1/3 * Derby Stalion DS (wk1)

vinnygambini

There is big range at YSO but these are more or less their predictions for next week's top 3

02./02. [NDS] Pokemon Heart Gold (Pokemon Co.) - 67,911 / 1,009,000 (-69%)
03./01. [NDS] Pokemon Soul Silver (Pokemon Co.) - 64,083 / 1,010,000 (-71%)

Less than the above, is that correct Chris?

Sounds a bit low no?

So around 50k units. It should reach the 150k mark after holidays then.

[3DS] Hardware (28 days) - 700k
[WIU] Hardware (28 days) - 170k
[PS4] Hardware (28 days) - 105k
[WIU] Super Smash Bros. Wii U (23 days) - 510k
[PS4+XBO] Grand Theft Auto V (18 days) - 129k
[3DS] Youkai Watch 2 Shinuchi (16 days) - 1950k
[3DS] Final Fantasy Explorers (11 days) - 235k
[PS3+PSV] Gundam Breaker 2 (11 days) - 140k

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Generally a new major competitor has one of two effects on a popular, similar game:

1.) If the original game is still very well received, it sells about the same as it did before, due to a mix of people switching to the new game, and people being brought in by the new game that now try the old popular game. If the new game ignites enough interest in the genre you can even see sales of the old game go up if the development team tries hard enough to compete and raises quality notably in response. A good example of this is the fight between Battlefield and Call of Duty, where Battlefield 3 stormed on the scene shipping over 18 million units, but Modern Warfare 3 was still an astronomical seller. The competition between the two has forced both to a three year cycle to raise quality and we saw Advanced Warfare reverse the series' decline as the first game under this model, at least up front.

2.). If the old game is notably worse in comparison to the new game, the new game slowly but surely (or sometimes very quickly) destroys the old game. EA ramrodded PES to the basement when they revamped FIFA's quality and the same happened to them when Take-Rwo made NBA 2K a vastly superior game to NBA Live.

Yokai Watch will only be a problem for Pokemon if Pokemon can't compete on quality. Otherwise it will mostly generate more foot traffic in the genre and raise the standards they must meet. Yes, that does cost more, but it can also be more useful in attracting people back to the series.

If they rest on their laurels and Level 5 doesn't implode their own series though, then yeah they could be looking at a real issue.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Generally a new major competitor has one of two effects on a popular, similar game:

1.) If the original game is still very well received, it sells about the same as it did before, due to a mix of people switching to the new game, and people being brought in by the new game that now try the old popular game. If the new game ignites enough interest in the genre you can even see sales of the old game go up if the development team tries hard enough to compete and raises quality notably in response. A good example of this is the fight between Battlefield and Call of Duty, where Battlefield 3 stormed on the scene shipping over 18 million units, but Modern Warfare 3 was still an astronomical seller. The competition between the two has forced both to a three year cycle to raise quality and we saw Advanced Warfare reverse the series' decline as the first game under this model, at least up front.

2.). If the old game is notably worse in comparison to the new game, the new game slowly but surely (or sometimes very quickly) destroys the old game. EA ramrodded PES to the basement when they revamped FIFA's quality and the same happened to them when Take-Rwo made NBA 2K a vastly superior game to NBA Live.

Yokai Watch will only be a problem for Pokemon if Pokemon can't compete on quality. Otherwise it will mostly generate more foot traffic in the genre and raise the standards they must meet. Yes, that does cost more, but it can also be more useful in attracting people back to the series.

If they rest on their laurels and Level 5 doesn't implode their own series though, then yeah they could be looking at a real issue.

I think it's quite premature to say that just based on the launch week, especially considering how Ghosts had a spread launch window: first on old gen, then on next gen just a few weeks later. Thus lowered the launch potential for the game, but increased its potential after launch, being launched on just arrived consoles.
Advanced Warfare had a better debut than Ghosts, but not by that much and it launched on all consoles at the same time. And, right now, in UK, it started falling quite behind Ghosts, at the same time after the release, and the difference will become bigger in the next weeks, without launches on other major platform. I know these are just numbers from one country, but it's also a country with some similarities to UK, and probably one of the major markets for the game and, actually, home consoles as a whole (especially Sony's and MS's consoles).

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I think it's quite premature to say that just based on the launch week, especially considering how Ghosts had a spread launch window: first on old gen, then on next gen just a few weeks later. Thus lowered the launch potential for the game, but increased its potential after launch, being launched on just arrived consoles.
Advanced Warfare had a better debut than Ghosts, but not by that much and it launched on all consoles at the same time. And, right now, in UK, it started falling quite behind Ghosts, at the same time after the release, and the difference will become bigger in the next weeks, without launches on other major platform. I know these are just numbers from one country, but it's also a country with some similarities to UK, and probably one of the major markets for the game and, actually, home consoles as a whole (especially Sony's and MS's consoles).
It can certainly fall behind, especially if it's not good enough versus all of the other options available, which is more of a problem for mega selling titles where the competition is increasingly broad instead of winning over a specific fan base, though the opposite is true if people decide they don't like this Fall's other games enough and go back to pick it up during holiday sales.

Edit: Actually is it more than 15% behind? Digital is trivial in Japan, but that's about what it makes up now in the West for AAA retail games (it's a bit higher, but there were some minor ones last gen).

Edit 2:
Code:
[Week 03] CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD) - 107,474 / 1,081,634 (-41%)
[Week 03] CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD) - 156,240 / 1,117,240 (-16%)

[Week 04] CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD) -
[Week 04] CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD) - 207,799 / 1,325,039 (+33%)

Okay so we are looking at a 3% retail only decline so far and then it only goes up to ~14% if we assume it has the same week over week drop next week.

I'm not entirely convinced this is dropping notably yet, especially given digital sales percentages start higher and get progressively lower over time to hit the average, and we're still quite early.

vinnygambini

Index Period: COMG November 24-November 30 Weekly sales:

[Vita] Phantasy Star Nova - 334pt
[3DS] Pokemon alpha Sapphire - 174pt
[3DS] Labyrinth 2 Fafnir Knight of New World Tree - 148pt
[3DS] Pokemon omega Ruby - 148pt
[PS3] Resident Evil HD Remaster - 90pt
[PS3] Resident Evil HD Remastered Collector's package - 54pt
[3DS] Monster Hunter 4G - 53Pt
[Vita] Fate / hollow ataraxia (Normal Edition) - 36pt
[Vita] Oedo Blacksmith - 32Pt
[PS3] Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (subtitled version) - 31Pt
[PS4] Dragon Age: ink Idi tion Deluxe Edition - 28pt
[PS4] Assassin's Creed unity - 27pt
[Vita] Fate / hollow ataraxia (Limited Edition) - 26Pt
[Vita] Nisekoi marriage!? - 25Pt
[PS4] Dragon Age: ink Idi distribution (Normal Edition) - 25Pt
[PS3] NBA 2K15 - 24pt
[PS3] Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires (Normal Edition) - 22Pt
[3DS] specter watch 2 upstream - 21pt
[PS3] Dragon Age: ink Idi distribution (Normal Edition) - 20pt
[3DS] Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS - 20pt

Edit: We are looking at a debut between 125-175k for Phantasy Star Nova
Pokemon ORAS should be between 300-350k

Comg Launch Point Comparison

[3DS] Etrian Odyssey 4 - 146pt [ 97,142 ]
[3DS] Etrian Odyssey 1 Remake - 148pt [ 92,566 ]
[3DS] Etrian Odyssey 2 Remake - 148pt [ ??? ]

[PSV] God Eater 2 - 696pt [ 258,826 ]
[PSV] Freedom Wars - 440pt [ 187,890 ]
[PSV] Toukiden - 343pt [ 127,744 ]
[PSV] Phantasy Star Nova - 334pt [ ??? ]

[3DS] Hardware (28 days) - 761k
[WIU] Hardware (28 days) - 200k
[PS4] Hardware (28 days) - 75k
[WIU] Super Smash Bros. Wii U (23 days) - 495k
[PS4+XBO] Grand Theft Auto V (18 days) - 87k
[3DS] Youkai Watch 2 Shinuchi (16 days) - 2109k
[3DS] Final Fantasy Explorers (11 days) - 90k
[PS3+PSV] Gundam Breaker 2 (11 days) - 160k

That's a pretty impressively consistent performance. You can probably go ahead and pencil EO5 for just about the same numbers.

wmlk

That's a pretty impressively consistent performance. You can probably go ahead and pencil EO5 for just about the same numbers.

Eh, not so sure about that.

Remakes typically do worse anyway, and the 3DS was still rising in sales back when EOIV was released.

EOV should do better.

Tripon

[3DS] Hardware (28 days) - 840k
[WIU] Hardware (28 days) - 175k
[PS4] Hardware (28 days) - 60k
[WIU] Super Smash Bros. Wii U (23 days) - 550k
[PS4+XBO] Grand Theft Auto V (18 days) - 325k (GTA V sold over 600K last year on the PS3, although with massive advertising)
[3DS] Youkai Watch 2 Shinuchi (16 days) - 3000k
[3DS] Final Fantasy Explorers (11 days) - 200k
[PS3+PSV] Gundam Breaker 2 (11 days) - 129k

zeromcd73

Youkai Watch breaking another record:

Best selling book of the year
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...-disney-frozen-sells-2.1-million-books/.81610
Oricon announced that the Yo-kai Watch 2 Ganso/Honke Official K&#333;ryaku Guide (Yo-kai Watch 2 Founder/Head Official Strategy Guide) sold an estimated 941,412 copies to be the top-selling book overall in Japan in 2014. (The statistics cover sales in bookstores, including online orders, surveyed from November 18, 2013 to November 16, 2014.) This is the first time that a game strategy book has topped the overall book chart since Oricon began reporting these annual rankings in 2008.

And the Youkai Watch manga was the 20th best selling series of the year with 2,588,791 copies sold.

hiska-kun

Christmas Boost starts this week

Tsutaya's Ranking Week 48

01./01. [3DS] Pokemon Alpha Sapphire <RPG> (Pokemon Co.)
02./02. [3DS] Pokemon Omega Ruby <RPG> (Pokemon Co.)
03./00. [PSV] Phantasy Star Nova <RPG> (Sega)
04./00. [3DS] Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: Fafnir no Kishi <RPG> (Atlus)
05./00. [PS3] Resident Evil HD Remaster <ADV> (Capcom)

06./07. [3DS] Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate (Capcom)
07./00. [PSV] Fate/Hollow Ataraxia <ADV> (Kadokawa Games)
08./00. [PS4] Dragon Age: Inquisition (Deluxe Edition) <RPG> (Electronic Arts)

09./06. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2015 (Konami)
10./08. [PS3] Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Subtitled Edition (Square Enix)
11./00. [PS3] Dragon Age: Inquisition <RPG> (Electronic Arts)
12./13. [3DS] Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (Nintendo)
13./04. [PS3] Dynasty Warriors 8: Empires <ACT> (Koei Tecmo)
14./00. [PSV] Ooedo BlackSmith <SLG> (Nippon Ichi Software)
15./05. [PS4] Assassin's Creed: Unity <ACT> (Ubisoft)
16./00. [3DS] Gotouchi Tetsudou: Gotouchi Chara to Nihon Zenkoku no Tabi <TBL> (Bandai Namco Games)
17./00. [PSV] Nisekoi: Yomeiri!? <ADV> (Konami)

18./16. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch 2: Honke (Level 5)
19./12. [WIU] Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (Nintendo)
20./19. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch 2: Ganso (Level 5)

[PSV] God Eater 2 - 696pt [ 258,826 ]
[PSV] Freedom Wars - 440pt [ 187,890 ]
[PSV] Toukiden - 343pt [ 127,744 ]
[PSV] Phantasy Star Nova - 334pt [ ??? ]

Not surprised that phantasy star is underperforming: last offline entry was released long time ago + demo was awful apparently.

[3DS] Hardware (28 days) - 680.000
[WIU] Hardware (28 days) - 250.000
[PS4] Hardware (28 days) - 80.000
[WIU] Super Smash Bros. Wii U (23 days) - 500.000
[PS4+XBO] Grand Theft Auto V (18 days) - 150.000
[3DS] Youkai Watch 2 Shinuchi (16 days) - 2.500.000
[3DS] Final Fantasy Explorers (11 days) - 120.000
[PS3+PSV] Gundam Breaker 2 (11 days) - 170.000

Not surprised that phantasy star is underperforming: last offline entry was released long time ago + demo was awful apparently.

The first two demos were iffy, but they'd been communicating with fans and the last demo, the prologue chapter of the game, was received really well.

random25

[3DS] Hardware (28 days) - 750,000
[WIU] Hardware (28 days) - 200,000
[PS4] Hardware (28 days) - 100,000
[WIU] Super Smash Bros. Wii U (23 days) - 700,000
[PS4+XBO] Grand Theft Auto V (18 days) - 120,000
[3DS] Youkai Watch 2 Shinuchi (16 days) - 2,000,000
[3DS] Final Fantasy Explorers (11 days) - 200,000
[PS3+PSV] Gundam Breaker 2 (11 days) - 150,000

Top Bottom