• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MediEvil Fan Created UE4 Environment Walkthrough Video

This footage - what do you think?

Results are only viewable after voting.

lethial

Reeeeeeee
Here is my grain
whitreock.jpg

Haha I live 10 minutes away from that.

Gatzor

Banned
I'm convinced honestly, but I have learned to regulate my hype until gameplay when it comes to basically any game.

NAPK1NS

Wow 10 pages. Are people really interested in a new MediEvil?
I was just thinking the same thing. I imagined the thread would sink quickly but here it stands.

MediEvil has always been a love of mine. I remember being blown away by the gore when I was younger; the disemboweling was awesome. This is an example of a dream game made real if this is all true.

Mask

Aw yiss, please be real!

Loved the original game. It was the first game I got with my ps1, and it was the game that got played the most! Second one was pretty good too, liked the fact it zipped forward in time. If this is real, we best see a MediEvil PS4 2!

ZenTzen

Were the original Medieval games any good? Never played one. I think I might have tried a demo at Wal-mart once though

personally they were one of the best games of the PS1, the psp remake is ok but they made some additions that i think detracted from the game

they're fun to play, with good humor and amazing tim burtonesque aesthetic, i've been dreaming of a sequel for a long time

TheYanger

As someone that doesn't own a PS4...A new MediEvil would make me want one a lot more than most of the shit Sony is churning out. One of the absolute best PS1 games and its only weakness was the camera (which was before dual analogs so....easy fix). The perfect mix between light platforming, action, and puzzles. Such imaginative levels.

Zalman

If this actually happens I'm going to buy a PS4.

I'm going to buy one anyway but I'll buy one faster.

Plz be real. IMO Sony should give its ps2 franchises a break (god of war, killzone, and ratchet & clank) and be bring back some of its ps1 franchises

Taker34

Banned
Holy crickets, this has to be real. A dream would come true! One simply can't abandon Sir Daniel Fortesque for 3 gens.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I'm sure capcom can put a Shadow of Rome T-shirt in the next Resident Evil for you

This must be a thing. Years ago all I did was see a tiny cult gather with Shadow of Rome. The t-shirts were hung up on the wall in the local game store here in town. It's funny because I remember the exact moments when that game has been brought up/played. One was a classmate who had the guide and the game right at launch, the second was a group of young kids gathering around the box art, and then Destructoid did a let's play on Twitch with it 3 years ago. I'm sure no one cares at this point. I have bigger issues with the fame Rygar got on PS2/Wii.

I personally didn't buy into it. It's just funny you bring up the SoR t-shirts.

I wouldn't mind seeing more MediEvil content.

Vamp

I liked a lot MediEvil on PS1 I hope this is real. It reminds me of goofy bloodborne game and I want that!

Alo0oy

Banned
Umm you don't think Teraway has a big budget? I forgot the devs at media molecule went to work for free, not AAA devs either. But shit, Splatoon and every platformer Nintendo releases is AAA. Just not Sony's......

Yes you can make equivalencies. To define what's AAA and not AAA based on the company that makes it is crazy talk, inconsistent labeling.
---------

#TeamFake.

Tearaway was made by 12 developers (out of 50 at MM).

pmx7

Neo Member
I could see a digital MediEvil game in the same vein as Abe's Odysee New n Tasty.

Which I would want. Badly.

I wake up to this thread...
beautiful.

i haven't played medievil but that small interaction he had in PSABR with radec made me love him.

I want this.

This honestly looks like a fake and unlike Bloodborne, the leaks that we are getting regarding it make it a fan-made game. BB leak, even if super early footage, was atleast far more believable.

1. Oh how I hope this is real (where is medievil 2 on psn Sony?)

2. Must be tough working on a big project where its existing is revealed right before you intend to reveal it and in a different manner... But must also be cool to see the reactions (in this case, if real).

OuterLimits

I would love if Sony revived MediEvil. Oh and put the second game on PSN.

I also want a sequel to Primal Sony. Such a great game. Scree was a great character.

Damn I want this to be real so bad. Its not Crash Bandicoot, but it's another series that's close to my heart that I'd love to see make a return!

I remember this guy from a spanish forum, maybe ten years ago or so. He leaked some Sony games. In Spain we had other moments of glory too, with the leak of Twilight Princess pictures in a national magazine for example.

Bl@de

Screw MediEvil. Give me a new Nightmare Creatures!

jk MediEvil is also cool. Never really played it but remember the character from the early PSX days

JordanN

Banned
Surprise twist: Sony discovered fanart of MediEvil and paid the author to "leak it". They then watch the reactions to decide to make it a real game.

Top Bottom