• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meet the Cronut: Croissant-Donut Hybrid Takes Pastry World by Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookje

People are lining up this hardcore for this thing? Its not even made by Apple.

2013_cronut_line_!234.jpg

2013_cronut_line_girl1.jpg

2013_cronut_line_!2344.jpg

2013_cronut_line_insdie_!23.jpg

http://ny.eater.com/archives/2013/08/the_cronut_line_is_the_summers_only_real_blockbuster.php

okno

So tired of hearing everyone here talk about these things... Getting in line at 4am to get one when they open and not even being the first in line is just completely insane.

Rootbeer

Banned
I live in a major city and I've seen (and stood alongside) people lining up for some craaaazy things, but this is beyond anything I've seen for a pastry.... they need to expand.

Would love to try it

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
we have a place here in Htown making these. Havn't had an opportunity to try one.

Just had a Cronut tonight, most overhyped pastry I've ever had the displeasure of spending saliva on. I washed it down with two fluffy chocolate glazed, so not all was lost.

cripterion

So is the Cronut craze still on? I saw a tv show here in France about the chef who makes them. Looks good but I definitely prefer to roll with a traditional croissant for my breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom