• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Megaman Legends 3 axed; Capcom blames fans/goes insane, [Fans Start Support Group]

Beth Cyra

THat case is awesome. Always wanted an X game more then Legends anyway since I think the Legends series is crap to me.

Won't happen but at least X got sweet figure and alittle love from Capcom.

Boney

Banned
Roto13 said:
The gaming media has moved on, as they should, because Mega Man Legends 3 is cancelled and it's not coming back and that's all there is.
boneyav.jpg

Andrex said:
If you say so.

Platformers all the way.
Under normal circumstances I'd agree.

GeekyDad

Wow...is that protective case Capcom's way of mooning its fan base? That is some serious fucking trolling right there -- holy shit! And $15? Brass balls...

qq more

GeekyDad said:
Wow...is that protective case Capcom's way of mooning its fan base? That is some serious fucking trolling right there -- holy shit! And $15? Brass balls...
How much are the 3DS protective cases in general out of curiosity?

wwm0nkey said:
Sorry about this but this is what I fully expect to happen when we see the inevitable reboot of Megaman

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3Rd9iZQWwoQ/Tli0Zc0y3uI/AAAAAAAACsw/yGinFalm-BQ/s1600/megaadam.jpgIMG][/QUOTE]

On second thought, thank goodness Megaman is dead forever

[spoiler]holy fuck its so damn scary because that's [I]exactly what's going to happen. [/I]MEGEMAN: REDEMPTION, I can see it all now. Goddamn it :/[/spoiler]

[QUOTE=Drkirby]Not a fan of Tron's game?[/QUOTE]
Or a fan of five-island adventure?

[IMG]http://www.mlu.legends-station.com/images/ctgs15.jpg
Thank GOD we got this gem before Capcom axed legends for good.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
wwm0nkey said:
Sorry about this but this is what I fully expect to happen when we see the inevitable reboot of Megaman
Including the French-Canadian developer

wwm0nkey said:
Sorry about this but this is what I fully expect to happen when we see the inevitable reboot of Megaman]

In which it will be revealed that Dr. Light was a bad guy all along and that Roll was a vital component of the Mega Buster.

BY2K

Membero Americo
ninj4junpei said:
See guys, Sven was right! Capcom does care about Mega Man. :D

Apparently they think it's fans who don't care about Mega Man is they only made 200 copies of this thing.

Busaiku

Mega Man X is the worst Mega Man.
If it were regular Mega Man or Mega Man Volnutt, I would've gotten it (if it weren't out of stock)!

Boney

Banned
Kerrby said:
So much for 100,000. I guess it's stopped at 43,000. Not even half, no wonder Capcom pulled the game.
And to think that likes doesn't translate to a sell!

30k sold between America and Europe! Bomba!

BLagiver

Banned
They maybe should bring back Mega-man Universe mega fi your world for psvita?

Also It would be cool only for this thread to get bumped if they ever bring back MML3.....

Gravijah

BLagiver said:
They maybe should bring back Mega-man Universe mega fi your world for psvita?

Also It would be cool only for this thread to get bumped if they ever bring back MML3.....

cutmangirlrollrum3.png

she wants to live.

Cmagus

Kerrby said:
So much for 100,000. I guess it's stopped at 43,000. Not even half, no wonder Capcom pulled the game.

Doesn't mean there isn't interest personally I'll be damned if I am ever going to beg capcom for a game if they aren't gonna do it they aren't getting anymore sales from me easy.

GSR

At this point I'm just baffled. Going by what he said, the prototype was essentially done. Why not release it on the eShop and at least make back some money on the project?

GSR said:
At this point I'm just baffled. Going by what he said, the prototype was essentially done. Why not release it on the eShop and at least make back some money on the project?

Because Capcom hates Megaman fans.

Azure J

Serenade said:
Consider this the last and only notable reason to bump this thread:

Tons of questions answered by one of the few regular human beings to play the prototype.

The basic plot of the first game was a quest to find the Mother Lode and to repair the Flutter. Likewise, the second game's plot revolved around Roll's mother, the Master System, Sera and Yuna, and the Mother Lode. What was the main plot for this game?
The Prototype Version primarily focused on Barrett and the Bright Bats without any clear plot, but it appears that the final game would have involved a three-way scramble to find the Klicke Lafonica (“The Fire of All Creation”) between Mega Man and co., Barrett and the Bright Bats, and the Bonnes.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I really wish I hadn't read this. They had a scenario ready and everything?! And this shit sounds so cool.

AceBandage said:
Because Capcom hates Megaman fans.

I can't think of any other reason, I mean, it makes so little sense! It was done already! Even if it didn't end up selling much it would've at least made them more money than what they did!

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

I really wish I hadn't read this. They had a scenario ready and everything?! And this shit sounds so cool.

Tell me about it :(

Top Bottom