• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men are flocking to a McDonald's in Taiwan to ogle a female employee

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if they're attracted to her, and she looks like she's 10, what's to stop them from being attracted to someone that looks like they're 10, and is actually 10.

But if furries are attracted to people in fur costumes, and they look just like the animal, what's to stop them from being attracted to real animals?

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
The "looks like 10" conversation should just go out the window. Lots of Asian women look young like that.

dammit now i'm on the fbi watchlist

9a80153376.png

some of that has to be photoshopped, right? outside of the face there's no way that waist is real

dead
images_2b670db5425b0d4c0723f4d423b73a53.gif

Zaventem

I guess i should also feel bad for finding the singer of chvrches attractive? She's WHITE so those hidden racist doll accusations won't fly. The all accurate program used in this thread to judge people thinks she's underaged too! I think some of the folks here should looks up what neoteny is.

Man I'm a fat fuck, first thing I noticed was the oreo shakes (McFlurry?) and thinking that sounds goddamn tasty. Haven't been to a MickeyD in years, and now all I want to eat are some flaky apple pies :(

So if lots of women look like her, what's with this obsession? Why are people calling her Lolita?

Come on guys...

What he's saying is, and I thought this was already fairly obvious but whatever, there is a group of creepy people who do attribute her looks towards that of younger girls, but it's not every single person. You can find her attractive without being pedophilic about it.

Problem is, there are people in this topic trying to label those who aren't creepy and are normal human beings as slimy assholes because they think her beauty comes from what they assume a perception of what a 10-year-old girl looks like.

Which is really just mindless generalizations and more of an issue with the accuser putting a child-like picture on a face. You don't have to agree with the creeps to find her attractive.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
So if lots of women look like her, what's with this obsession? Why are people calling her Lolita?

Come on guys...

She's particularly good looking.

It's just unremarkable that she looks as young as she does for an Asian woman. That's not why she's trending.

The chick is cute, I don't see what's wrong? Are people really body shaming her because she looks young?

Lots of girls take creep shots of guys and no one minds.

The implication that anyone who finds her attractive is some sort of pedofile.

Some people in America have the "waiting period" for female celebrities (and I assume male, too, but it's more with the women than the men). They wait until she hits 18 and suddenly, bam! It's okay! Good to go with those thirsty ass comments.

But before that, you hear shit like "man, if she was old enough", which is an admission of attraction at a point before they are legal. The only thing stopping them is a number.

We are used to Americans looking young and therefore, are comfortable with saying who's attractive. When it comes to a new world overseas where our media (and theirs, at some junctions) typically and wrongfully portrays Asians as either just school girls or old hags with no inbetween, you get what's happening here - fidgeting and people trying to swerve outta the way so that they don't look like pedophiles.

Hell, my girlfriend looks young. But it's seen as "cute" because she's American and people are used to that. And because I have a baby face as well.

It is adorable beyond belief that a cute girl working at McDonald's has become global news. It is too bad that this will probably end with human trafficking.

Okay, thought experiment , if you saw her picture outside of the context of this article, what would you guess her age to be?

Cool! A loaded question! I love these.

Well, I'll give you a loaded response: probably in the range of 18 since she's working at McDonalds.

I guess i should also feel bad for finding the singer of chvrches attractive? She's WHITE so those hidden racist doll accusations won't fly. The all accurate program used in this thread to judge people thinks she's underaged too! I think some of the folks here should looks up what neoteny is.

She does look super young. Lauren Mayberry and Lorde should swap ages.

Go live in LA and it definitely won't faze you anymore.

Yep. Lots of really attractive people here, so no need to frequent a given location for the employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom