• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men are flocking to a McDonald's in Taiwan to ogle a female employee

Status
Not open for further replies.

waypoetic

Banned
58fd43082945042587f7880ed847338a.jpg

She still looks like the typical Asian girl who is well versed in the use of makeup and enlarging contacts.

8e599e3fb7149e7283d381c2650b2121.jpg

You're crushing the fantasies of the typical shut-in and/or social awkward type by dropping this truth. I'm still surprised by how many think artfully subtle makeup means "no makeup."

Not sure if I want to he incredibly attractive to those around me or not. I'd like to do it for a few weeks and see how it feels

She looks like a child. Yuck.

FYI:
Perceived attractiveness of women highly depends on the amount of features that you would attribute to young-looking / child-like.
That's the baby schema / Kindchenschema (German), which at it's core describes the proportions that make kittens etc. look cute to us.

You can take any photo of a woman's face and morph it to contain 30% of these child-like facial features to boost it to the maximum attractiveness level. Even if a woman is already attractive, these features will make her even more so. Which is why it's also used in advertising etc.
That's how humans/men are conditioned to.
Its influence on attractiveness of male faces it's apparently more disputed (If I had to guess it's because that also depends on the hormone cycles of the tested women, as they will prefer soft to hard faces and vice versa depending on their day of the month)

Those eye widening contacts look like they would get super uncomfortable even after a minute.

The actual contact shouldn't change the surface size or affect the eye lids but there is certainly an illusion that the eye is bigger, just as putting dark makeup around the eye gives the illusion of bigger eyes.

Kinyou

FYI:
Perceived attractiveness of women highly depends on the amount of features that you would attribute to young-looking / child-like.
That's the baby schema / Kindchenschema (German), which at it's core describes the proportions that make kittens etc. look cute to us.

You can take any photo of a woman's face and morph it to contain 30% of these child-like facial features to boost it to the maximum attractiveness level. Even if a woman is already attractive, these features will make her even more so. Which is why it's also used in advertising etc.
That's how humans/men are conditioned to.
Its influence on attractiveness of male faces it's apparently more disputed (If I had to guess it's because that also depends on the hormone cycles of the tested women, as they will prefer soft to hard faces and vice versa depending on their day of the month)
Cartoon characters are often the epitome of this. Big heads, big eyes, small noses.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The actual contact shouldn't change the surface size or affect the eye lids but there is certainly an illusion that the eye is bigger, just as putting dark makeup around the eye gives the illusion of bigger eyes.

Huh, that's a good illusion then. I thought that it pushes the eyelids up.

This is my favorite post of this thread. Trying to turn the tables on who's being creepy, and not making a lick of sense in the process. "No u!"

To me, she does look like a 14 year old girl. And an unnatural one at that. A 14 year old creation based on a comic book or cartoon. And I find that creepy as hell.

However (and I'm serious here) I am a gay man, and perhaps I don't really notice the differences and nuances between what makes a girl a girl (=not sexually attractive), and a woman a woman (=sexually attractive), that heterosexual men do. The "nice legs" comments I understand, the "cute face" comments I don't.

"I'm not racist because I'm gay."

Bruh.

She looks like a creepy robot modeled after a real 16 year old girl.

But you'd think someone that popular could do a lot better than a mcdonalds gig.

Violet_0

Banned
she looks pretty good, in a somewhat creepy robot-like way

unless she earns an outrageously high wage working for McDonalds there's probably tons of other job opportunities for her

GorillaJu

I dunno boys she's pretty fucking cute in that video. Like, I've seen plenty cuter, and no one's ever cute enough to creep on like that, but she's a pretty girl for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom