• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Merrill Lynch says: PS3 will KILL Sony - Huge costs for MASSIVE DAMAGE.

Hey, you know what's even more annoying than reading similar articles every time? Reading posts complaining about repetitive articles. That's how it's always been for nerds that hang out on forums and get all the news as they come out: they see the stuff as it happens and read about it dozens of times afterwards. Stop pretending it's new.

And el oh el at people badmouthing Merrill. My dad used to work there so don't call him a douche ):

Ikael

Will hardcore gaming become a unprofitable business?

It is inevitable since the hardcore public is always demanding more horsepower and bigger graphics. It is an arms race "a la cold war". It will come to a point where a) these things will be too expensive for the casual b) the graphic jump that every generation makes will not be as perceptible / valuable for the casual

Doomed, I tells you! DOOMED!!

bailout2.gif

Yoboman

I can't imagine how they could still be taking such a loss at $600. Why is the PS3 so expensive? Sony really overshot the pricing targets

Top Bottom