• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

*Nightwing

This is Old English. Get your facts straight
That’s my point though, how does this sound any different to any modern conversation being held currently anywhere in Newcastle? Sure the spelling has changed but to anyone outside of the UK it sounds exactly the same!

Barakov

Gold Member
g8I42ZH.jpg

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
That’s my point though, how does this sound any different to any modern conversation being held currently anywhere in Newcastle? Sure the spelling has changed but to anyone outside of the UK it sounds exactly the same!
I had to memorize a bunch of that shit so I bring it up any excuse I get

Star-Lord

It's so bad it completely disappeared from public consciousness and now we can't remember how bad it was. Biggest show in history and it's barely a footnote now. It was some impressive levels of incompetence.
All the seasons leading up to the final one were great, then it just took a nosedive. I blame Martin for some of it, as he allowed the show to veer completely off course by not finishing the final book(s) - but, yeah, it went from being a worldwide phenomenon to a phenomenal flop. That really takes some doing.

Here's how much of a knob head I am. I dreamt I was gifted GAF Gold last night for commenting some absolute nonsense. I believe the phrase used was "Goober parrot is my favourite" it was totally unrelated to whatever thread it was posted in .

Anyway, I woke up in a good mood today and I'm appalled that NeoGAF has infested my dreams.

At what point do I seek therapy?

nush

Here's how much of a knob head I am. I dreamt I was gifted GAF Gold last night for commenting some absolute nonsense. I believe the phrase used was "Goober parrot is my favourite" it was totally unrelated to whatever thread it was posted in .

Anyway, I woke up in a good mood today and I'm appalled that NeoGAF has infested my dreams.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

I dreamt I got on a flight with North Korean air. The plane couldn't get up to speed for takeoff and had to be wheeled back. I think this means my Gaf Gold is being downgraded to copper.

AFAIK, you can ‘gift’ gold anonymously.
But do the staff see who did it?

Last edited:
You’re one of us now. Do you feel elitist yet?
I've already disowned my family and friends as they refused to bend the knee and see how truly elite I am.
I dreamt I got on a flight with North Korean air. The plane couldn't get up to speed for takeoff and had to be wheeled back. I think this means my Gaf Gold is being downgraded to copper.

But do the staff see who did it?
Your dreams are clearly more interesting than mine!

Star-Lord

Going back to the England vs America debate - though I use the term loosely because England is clearly better - it kinda makes me laugh that the US has a law against jaywalking, yet us Brits do it all the time and don’t die. Why is it illegal? It seems kinda odd.

BigBooper

Going back to the England vs America debate - though I use the term loosely because England is clearly better - it kinda makes me laugh that the US has a law against jaywalking, yet us Brits do it all the time and don’t die. Why is it illegal? It seems kinda odd.
We are too dumb to not get run over.

You guys don't have the free speech though. That's a pretty big un.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
We'll have to send a crack team of GAFfers into my dreams, Inception style, to get to the bottom of the mystery that is the Goober Parrot.
What the hell were you on when you posted that goober thing?I've been high, drunk, both, tried shrooms but never to that extent...Though I got to admit that surgeries anesthesia tend to make me real dumb for a couple of days.I remember one time after a surgery, I had a gastric tube to feed me and was still high from the anesthesia and I had this thought that, at the time seemed perfectly rational, that they put me that tube for me to remove it like excalibur.So I did it and proudly announced it to the shocked nurse.
It's just 2 days later that I understood how dumb it was and that i wasn't the King Arthur of gastric tubes....I still feel the shame of that stupidic episode of my life.
I can even picture that dumb high proud look I might've had on my face whle holding the tube in my hand.
For those wondering, they put it back in and thank god I was still high because otherwise it would have been unpleasant but it was just me pouting because they were taking all of my glorious excalibur moment.

Last edited:
What the hell were you on when you posted that goober thing?I've been high, drunk, both, tried shrooms but never to that extent...Though I got to admit that surgeries anesthesia tend to make me real dumb for a couple of days.I remember one time after a surgery, I had a gastric tube to feed me and was still high from the anesthesia and I had this thought that, at the time seemed perfectly rational, that they put me that tube for me to remove it like excalibur.So I did it and proudly announced it to the shocked nurse.
It's just 2 days later that I understood how dumb it was and that i wasn't the King Arthur of gastric tubes....I still feel the shame of that stupidic episode of my life.
I can even picture that dumb high proud look I might've had on my face whle holding the tube in my hand.
For those wondering, they put it back in and thank god I was still high because otherwise it would have been unpleasant but it was just me pouting because they were taking all of my glorious excalibur moment.
I was sober, but who knows what was influencing the dream. I've clearly got some repressed history with parrots

Star-Lord

I was sober, but who knows what was influencing the dream. I've clearly got some repressed history with parrots
Honestly, I’ve had like one, maybe two, dreams about an old Nintendo forum I used to post on. I’d been there several years, moderated for two of them, then left after it started dying. I had a dream that all the staff met and sat an N-shaped table to discuss our ‘plans’ for the forum, culminating in the admin pressing a big red button and killing all the members. Fun times.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Honestly, I’ve had like one, maybe two, dreams about an old Nintendo forum I used to post on. I’d been there several years, moderated for two of them, then left after it started dying. I had a dream that all the staff met and sat an N-shaped table to discuss our ‘plans’ for the forum, culminating in the admin pressing a big red button and killing all the members. Fun times.
Please tell me that the president was ...
dr_evil_2391.jpeg

Soodanim

Gold Member
Literally me most days.
I thought we could be united by the Kingdom we share against those that think Walkers sell chips, but you’re one of those “literally” abusers and that means you’re beyond saving. I’d rather pull up to the sidewalk, get out my driver’s seat on the left hand side, pop the trunk, get out my Sega Genesis, and pawn it for a gas money so I can drive to Walmart. Have a nice life. Or a crap one, I’m not fussed.

Star-Lord

I thought we could be united by the Kingdom we share against those that think Walkers sell chips, but you’re one of those “literally” abusers and that means you’re beyond saving. I’d rather pull up to the sidewalk, get out my driver’s seat on the left hand side, pop the trunk, get out my Sega Genesis, and pawn it for a gas money so I can drive to Walmart. Have a nice life. Or a crap one, I’m not fussed.
Jzip.gif

Went to the publix for some cookies, potato chips, french fries, and pilsbury grands biscuits.
Stop this. Stop this now.

Last edited:
Anyone here want a console code for Psychonauts 2? You can have either Xbox or PS4 (Americas or Europe) I got them with my backer rewards, but I have the PC version so no need for a console one.

Let me know <3

Top Bottom