• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Yea guys about the taxes, that was just federal payroll. Adding in state and MED/EE, OASDI/EE, and state, I have payed $20,811.20 in taxes so far this year. And that is while I set aside 14% of my paycheck pretax to get those numbers down.

T8SC

Gold Member
zhkCxYT.jpg

54148293.jpg

Facism

Good morning, you guuuys!
How is everybody's weekend going?

At the risk of repeating myself: Where the fuck is my PS5? I've been waiting to buy it since last last christmas but it's impossible to get one. Is it just Europe?

Like, can you Americans just go to a shop and take one from the shelf?

What kind of system is that? Does Mr. Sony even care? I'm so sad. The world is such an unruly place 🥺.

Weather was supposed to be shit all day, but it only rained in the morning. Rest of the day was sunny and warm, and the ground had dried up. Managed to get a cycle in, bashing out 25 miles across the countryside bridle paths . All in all fucking great on the back of that single activity.

Star-Lord

Weather was supposed to be shit all day, but it only rained in the morning. Rest of the day was sunny and warm, and the ground had dried up. Managed to get a cycle in, bashing out 25 miles across the countryside bridle paths . All in all fucking great on the back of that single activity.
That’s one more thing I love about living in Oxford; it’s surrounded by some beautiful countryside. I really need to get back into cycling.

nush

Gold Member
Well yeah, but I can dress him in funny clothes and put little hats on his cute little head, so this will keep me entertained for a while.

Do you have PS5s where you live?
I imagine there will be stacks of them in Hong Kong Golden Centre. I've not seen any on the mainland.

Not really, COVID hit me pretty hard last year, and I’m not in the best of shape anyhow. My goal is to get into shape for triathlons.
I would like to do a Tri but I'm not the best swimmer. Plus, it always looks like chaos at the start of the swim and you hear some nasty stories about people getting pretty battered from other swimmers.

Good luck in your fitness journey man. Maybe I'll see you at Blenheim next year :messenger_grinning:

Star-Lord

I would like to do a Tri but I'm not the best swimmer. Plus, it always looks like chaos at the start of the swim and you hear some nasty stories about people getting pretty battered from other swimmers.

Good luck in your fitness journey man. Maybe I'll see you at Blenheim next year
I’d completely forgot swimming is a key part of a triathlon. Fuck, that’s me out. I can just about do the damn doggy paddle, heh. I may/may not get swimming lessons at some point. God, that sounds fucking pathetic.

PhoenixTank

Maybe I’m just old, but…I don’t get it?
🤷‍♂️ I fear that explaining it won't make it funny...
If you weren't following the thread of conversation then Peggies' post is almost ambiguous enough to suggest she might dress up a PS5 in clothes and hats. Or at least was for a second to me, thus that image was born. Could also take it as "Reject Baby, Embrace PS5" I guess. Can't be funny now, though.

Compensatory hasty hat overlay?
6LKBiWU.png

BigBooper

I'm stuck in a waiting room with daytime tv shows and no remote. They are talking about "mom rage" which is apparently what happens when a mom freaks out and goes off yelling at her family, but it's not her fault because it's a product of misogyny and the expectations of the patriarchy.

Is a four story fall typically fatal?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I'm stuck in a waiting room with daytime tv shows and no remote. They are talking about "mom rage" which is apparently what happens when a mom freaks out and goes off yelling at her family, but it's not her fault because it's a product of misogyny and the expectations of the patriarchy.

Yes but think of how your selfish, male-ego-driven choices reflect on your poor mother.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.

You gotta make sure to angle it just right so your head hits first with optimal velocity. Takes practice.

haxan7

Banned

you should loudly react to every part of the show so everyone in the waiting room can hear.

*scoffs* "Fucking feminist bullshit!"

Star-Lord

You know when you’re really looking forward to your first tea/coffee of the day, and you go to thr fridge to get the milk, and you find that the milk has got that sour, just-gone-off taste/smell to it, and then your whole day is ruined?

Yeah, that.

nush

Gold Member
You know when you’re really looking forward to your first tea/coffee of the day, and you go to thr fridge to get the milk, and you find that the milk has got that sour, just-gone-off taste/smell to it, and then your whole day is ruined?

Yeah, that.

Life lessons you really should have learned from the first time they happened. After that always have some powdered Milk, small carton of UHT milk or those little posts of creamer they give away at McDonalds with their coffee on hand. Fucking up your morning caffeine fix is giga shit. Remember, learn, adapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom