• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
teezzy teezzy
Mike Tyson Good Job GIF by Cameo

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Real slackers call off sick Monday 💪
I do have 3 weeks worth of vacation to burn since I think we're going to skip our big vacation this year. But, my boss also lets me take a day off whenever I need it without needing actually use PTO for slacking off on Monday. Down side is that when it sucks, it really sucks.

Anyway, thanks for reading this random blog post that's somehow 5,000 words you have to scroll through before you even get to the ingredient list on the recipe.

Star-Lord

I used to frequent several forums in the 2000's, they either died or the core users got old, lost their sense of humor and make too many topics about their illnesses or their kids.
That sounds like 90% of the users on N-Philes, PlayStation Universe, and the 'official' Gamezville forums.

Yeah, probably best it stays forgotten.

The Gamez Guru will forever have a place in my heart though.

I always found Dominik Diamond's take on the show particularly inspiring. "Gamezville is the equivalent to eating your own shit, the producers must have thought 'Oh because we have black people in it must be street." The whole GamesMaster tribe really hated that show

*Nightwing

No otter pops in UK?
LASF0Cj.jpg

The plastic casing eliminates the possibility of sugar induced UTI
I don't believe that study, I think the topic needs some more research. If you have the ability to conduct that research, please do and post a detailed written description here, with a focus on the insertion and removal aspects. Thanks.
I’d like to second this and add to the request for detailed illustrations accompanying said research for educational purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom