• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
l2Cxj6X.gif

Star-Lord

Kids are both complete fucking pains in the ass and one of the only things that provides me continued joy and motivation to be better every day. Lots of sleepless nights and whining and poop to deal with, but the first time they say “dada” or “I love you daddy…”…it’s been worth it.
I mean, I hope someday I can have a child to call my own and be proud of, but I can't really see that happening.

Zeroing

Banned
I went to a little cafe, saw a Porsche parked there! I felt this is it! Cupid is giving me a sign!
The owner was ugly and badly dressed!

I’m not going to find love in this island! :(

Star-Lord

If I was born a decade later, I would have been on OnlyFans hard instead of bartending for 7 years. Legit envy of women in their young 20’s now.
Who says you can't set up an OnlyFans if you're out of your twenties? I know a few people who have an account set up on there and, whilst they don't make quite as much as the younger generation, they make enough to pay off rent and live comfortably for the rest of the month. Sadly, though, as mentioned, the whippersnappers seem to get the most attention. It says a lot about our society today when a barely legal teen gets paid thousands and a just-turned-thirty year-old gets paid next to nothing. We're all a bunch of perverts, basically.

Lady Jane

Banned
Who says you can't set up an OnlyFans if you're out of your twenties? I know a few people who have an account set up on there and, whilst they don't make quite as much as the younger generation, they make enough to pay off rent and live comfortably for the rest of the month.

I'm fortunate to have a job where I don't need to subject to that to live comfortably. I also have a daughter and I know how the Internet is. Last thing I want is for her to find out that her mom is ratchet (even though I was when I was 16-22 but she's not going to know that).

Sadly, though, as mentioned, the whippersnappers seem to get the most attention. It says a lot about our society today when a barely legal teen gets paid thousands and a just-turned-thirty year-old gets paid next to nothing. We're all a bunch of perverts, basically.

Society today? Society forever. I worked on Bourbon Street and the girls making hand-over-fist in clubs are not 18. That's what they tell the clubs for liability but the clubs know what's going and let them get away with the lie. I was bartending at 19 and got hundred dollar bills from men who neve spoke to me. It is what it is. Social media just made the way of things more clear to see.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
So I was about 30 seconds from getting my sawsall to destroy our bathroom door this morning. Our toddler went in and opened a drawer right by the door so it wouldn’t open anymore. Cue 10 minutes of attempted persuasion and crying before the drawer miraculously got shut right as I was about to get up off the floor and get my saw. So that’s a fun way to start the day

Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
If I was born a decade later, I would have been on OnlyFans hard instead of bartending for 7 years. Legit envy of women in their young 20’s now.
And here I thought "A girl in a sundress and with long hair can rule a small city" was the funniest thing I ever heard.

Youre Funny Season 5 GIF by The Office

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I tried my luck with a military penpal thing as I was basically out ideas of finding people to date. I found what seems to be a great guy who's stationned in Kuwait and he asked me if he could visit me on his holidays. I think I'll say yes. Could be fun.

Zeroing

Banned
I tried my luck with a military penpal thing as I was basically out ideas of finding people to date. I found what seems to be a great guy who's stationned in Kuwait and he asked me if he could visit me on his holidays. I think I'll say yes. Could be fun.
Tell him to wear his uniform. Then both of you can role play and he must do some sexual interrogation on you. Also can I watch ? lol

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Tell him to wear his uniform. Then both of you can role play and he must do some sexual interrogation on you. Also can I watch ? lol
Did you assume just like that that he was gay?
Was 6'4 and had a 9" cut dick, if so you were right.

Last edited:

haxan7

Banned
I hope the base at Kuwait has good a/c. I wouldn't go otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom