• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Lady Jane

Banned
My brother in law is on the tinder game. He matched with a bartender that he always had a crush on. He asked for my help so I did the messaging. 6 messages. Got him a date for tonight and her number.

6 fucking messages. I am the bomb. PLUS I salvaged plans he had with another girl for tonight as well and that's now Saturday.

You boys are lucky I'm not bi because I would be stealing all your girls

Thaedolus

My brother in law is on the tinder game. He matched with a bartender that he always had a crush on. He asked for my help so I did the messaging. 6 messages. Got him a date for tonight and her number.

6 fucking messages. I am the bomb. PLUS I salvaged plans he had with another girl for tonight as well and that's now Saturday.

I guess I know who to call if I ever get a divorce

plushyp

Yeah, babe. Proud of you.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

You should start a service tbh

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I think I am experiencing some XenForo bug. There is a thread that I don't see in the Off-Topic section, but I know it exists and I am not ignoring it. If I open an incognito window I see it. This ever happen to anyone else?

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
You should start a service tbh
OSjkD9E.png

Still waiting for that opening with Mod of War

Star-Lord

Thaedolus

wife’s female cousin: one of my mechanics was having an affair with my sales girl and that ended in flames

me: well I bet that was pretty convenient (wife) loves it when I get the axle grease out

Two sets of eyes rolled out of their heads this day…I remain triumphant

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Wtf ... They are showing Cornhole on ESPN. This is considered a sport now?
Is it part of the Ocho thing they do? I think it's becoming much more popular due to obesity being on the rise. Personally, I'd like to get into curling. I should really try to find a league or maybe start one.

Thaedolus

Is it part of the Ocho thing they do? I think it's becoming much more popular due to obesity being on the rise. Personally, I'd like to get into curling. I should really try to find a league or maybe start one.
Curling is actually really fun, took a class in college.

Anyway my 18 month old thinks the way to play a toy recorder is to put in backwards into the mouth then start screaming. Think I can RMA?

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I don't like to shit talk my wife. I love her to death. This whole greenhouse project was a joint agreement between us. My only caveat is that I did not want to do any research ahead of time and that she would do that. I agreed to be the manual labor.

Well, we've been pouring the concrete pad for the foundation this morning. First batch goes down and it covers a few feet. I look at her and ask how many bags was that? 2. How many bags do you have? 11. We need like 5 times that amount and she bought the quick curing kind.

So now she is running to the nearest home improvement store to pick up 40-some more bags.

Anyway, as I was saying, I love my wife.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Women, eh?

Can't live with 'em, can't fail at a simple enough DIY job without 'em.
Just to be clear, the work she's done on this whole thing has been exceptionally well done. It's nitpicking one misstep out of like 100 well executed ones.

If this was me doing it, it would have been 1000 times worse.

Also, I'm fairly certain the only reason it's bugging me is because I got little sleep last night due the wedding yesterday. I don't function well without sleep.

Top Bottom