• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Nymphae

Banned
To help steer the ship back on course, what happened to Beard of the Forest? I just realized he's gone.

I think I've went over this in the thread before, but the last I saw of him before he disappeared, I had posted a trans critical image in the funny pics thread. He deleted it and asked me to explain how it was funny. The thread got derailed fairly substantially as we argued about it, then someone wiped all of our posts from the thread and BotF was shortly thereafter never seen again. Not sure if it's related but that's the last interaction I had with him.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
I think I've went over this in the thread before, but the last I saw of him before he disappeared, I had posted a trans critical image in the funny pics thread. He deleted it and asked me to explain how it was funny. The thread got derailed fairly substantially as we argued about it, then someone wiped all of our posts from the thread and BotF was shortly thereafter never seen again. Not sure if it's related but that's the last interaction I had with him.
If that is related, I like the idea that mods aren’t getting free reign to moderate based on their ideologies, like in the past. Evilore sticking to his word. Much respect.

CyberPanda

Banned
Y'know, I gotta say, no matter how shitty life gets for me I know I can come on here and get cheered up by you goobs. You retards are like my family. Probably shouldn't be calling strangers on the internet that but 🤷‍♂️. I know I bully a lot of you, and I'm sorry if it comes across as genuinely mean, that isn't my intention. It's my way of showing affection half the time. But I'm really grateful I get to be on a forum where I can unashamedly be myself and be (for the most part) accepted.

Keep being you, you buncha stinky diaper babies, you. :messenger_heart:
❤️

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Ahh, I must have completely missed that.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
So, it's all your fault. huh.

-Arcadia-

Banned
I killed this thread, and I’m here to apologize. 😋

I came out of that Outer Worlds thread not quite right, hahaha. I’ve been irritable for days, and I think I’ve just spent too much time on Gaf recently. My posts across the board have been a little under par.

I’m going to take a much needed break, and hopefully we can restart the festivities.

What’s everyone doing for Halloween?!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I killed this thread, and I’m here to apologize. 😋

I came out of that Outer Worlds thread not quite right, hahaha. I’ve been irritable for days, and I think I’ve just spent too much time on Gaf recently. My posts across the board have been a little under par.

I’m going to take a much needed break, and hopefully we can restart the festivities.

What’s everyone doing for Halloween?!

-Arcadia-

Banned
Day 2: Death Stranding threads are still full of people yelling at each other over imaginary numbers, identical boxes with different logos on them, fanatical love or hate for a small Japanese man, and walking simulators.

Continuing observation in the hopes of finding intelligent life to talk to before the 8th.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Day 2: Death Stranding threads are still full of people yelling at each other over imaginary numbers, identical boxes with different logos on them, fanatical love or hate for a small Japanese man, and walking simulators.

Continuing observation in the hopes of finding intelligent life to talk to before the 8th.
You nailed my thoughts on this.

🤡:messenger_ok:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Speaking of Death Stranding, there are a lot of threads for the game that make it a little difficult to navigate the Gaming section. I feel like some could be consolidated but maybe that's just me.
This is pretty normal for GAF when a big blockbuster game gets released though. Eventually one or two threads will bubble up and contain most of the talk (usually around launch time, and usually concentrated in a review thread and OT).

Tesseract

Banned
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
tipped over the edge a bit with a few users, already over it

all good

bill o'rights made a good post here, worth reading
I’m too lazy to find your posts.

It’s 2019. I want the gory details right now and I don’t wanna work for it. It’s the decade of entitlement, dontcha know?

I expect a summary on my desk by the morning. Chop chop, Tessie.

Top Bottom