• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online Beta Official Thread -- NEOGAF DRAWS AGAINST KOJIPRO, video inside

Teknoman

MiamiWesker said:
Please tell me they have the fucking dates wrong. What the fuck does 24:00 mean, does that mean its really on 4/26 or do they not know how to tell time and mean its 4/24 so it starts on 4/25.

I think that means it actually starts as soon as it turns 4/25. So get your PS3 ready by 11:59pm 4/24

EDIT: Also at least some of you guys are specific fans....which is a good thing at a time like this. I've gotta make time (as far as gaming goes) for Mario Kart, more Smash Bros, GTAIV, GT5:p, and MGO.

Forget the fact that im still playing through Persona 2.

dork

Banned
I just want to play anything, does that count?

I just really wish the offline mode worked, Im itching to try it.

careksims

I just woke up. Thank you GaF for the bitterness and entertainment. I'm right with you. I kept thinking they'd fix it when I woke up, but I see they still can't fix their shit.

I hope that Metal Gear Monday Blog gets posted today.... I want to read the epic-ness

Vaxadrin

Banned
You could always go outside. It's been beautiful here the last two weeks. Spring is here; go breathe in some fresh air. Meditate on the idea that if you died tomorrow, you'd spend your last day on earth in a furious rage over a free beta. Take the dog for a walk and chat up some girls at the park. You'll be glad you did. :)

h3ro said:
Why not play both? :D

Go through some missions in GTA then hit up MGO with the GAF clan... now thats what I call an awesome night...

I will try but there are not enough hours in a day to hold that much awesome.

BadTaste

1208759553696.gif

Firewire

Banned
Insomniacs Office: Phone rings....Hello!

Konami Office: Hey its Konami.

Insomniac: Wat up!

Konami: Not much apparently.

Insomniac: lol!

Konami: Whats this online stuff?

Insomniac: Well uh....its the internets!

Konami: Whats that?

Insomniac: Uh......the web.

Konami: How do we do this web?

Insomniac: Well uh, you make code so you can run games on the net for gamers!

Konami: Do you guys outsource?

Insomniac: You guys having problems huh!

Konami: Yeah! whats that singing I hear in the background?

Insomniac: Oh, thats Ted Price, he carries a big wrench and sings allot!

Konami: He's good, can he fix our web thingy?

Insomniac: lol!

(I'm so bored!)

kuYuri

You guys are way overreacting over a friggin' beta. I'd be pissed if the full game was somehow delayed the day before release, but c'mon, for a beta? Really?

Also, inb4thisisneogaddude.

SolidSnakex said:
If they post some new MGS4 screens that'll calm people down somewhat.

SolidSnakex did I add you to my PSN just now?

there was this dude called SolidsnakeSS or something like that who wanted me to add him. was that you?

Strider2K99 said:
You guys are way overreacting over a friggin' beta. I'd be pissed if the full game was somehow delayed the day before release, but c'mon, for a beta? Really?

WickedLaharl said:
i'd agree with you if it wasn't for all the fucking hoops people went through just to get registered in time for today.

so seriously now someone has to die.

XHitoshuraX said:
Who is that in your Avatar?

probably the most hated guy on GAF... :lol :lol

I just had to use it as my avatar, but I thought the mustache and solid Eye would make people confused and not reconize HIM....

Strider2K99 said:

Its our first chance to play MGS4, in essence its the MGS4 demo. If you cant understand why this is important you need to find a new forum.

kuYuri

robertsan, send me a friend request too.

MiamiWesker said:
Its our first chance to play MGS4, in essence its the MGS4 demo. If you cant understand why this is important you need to find a new forum.

It's been delayed, not outright canceled. If something like this really bothers someone that much, there might be a need of a reevaluation of their priorities.

At least robertsan isn't a total pessimist like most.

Anyway, I'm bailing out. I forget that MGS fans get very emotional and I sense a backfire coming.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
g35twinturbo said:
Just calm down. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . No GT5P yet either, mail has not stopped by. I was so hoping we would be playing this today. It is my day off and here I am anticipating anything from Konarmi. Hope they throw us some sort of bone here. And no one on the MGO PS Blog entry is responding or giving an update.

Strider2K99 said:
robertsan, send me a friend request too.

It's been delayed, not outright canceled. If something like this really bothers someone that much, there might be a need of a reevaluation of their priorities.

At least robertsan isn't a total pessimist like most.

Holy crap its the internet, land of hyperbole, go with it.

Even so its not hard to understand, there is something you really want, it is promised to you at a certain point and then taken away at the last second, the normal human emotion for that is to be upset.

LowParry

Good thing there's GT5:p to play in the mean time. :D People who thought this would start off right need a big reality check.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I have some massive Battlestar Galatica to catch up on. On season 2 now!

Delayed? wtf is this shit? i got out of work early for this. now what the fuck am i supposed to do? sit around and wait for egm live? seriously...

LowParry

xS1TH L0RDx said:
Delayed? wtf is this shit? i got out of work early for this. now what the fuck am i supposed to do? sit around and wait for egm live? seriously...

You could...oh I don't know, go for a walk? Ride a bike? Imagin playing a game that won't start till the weekend?

h3ro

LiquidMetal14 said:
Just calm down. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . No GT5P yet either, mail has not stopped by. I was so hoping we would be playing this today. It is my day off and here I am anticipating anything from Konarmi. Hope they throw us some sort of bone here. And no one on the MGO PS Blog entry is responding or giving an update.

I can't wait to see the fanboi explosion on the PSBlog if they do put up an entry today... poor Konami PR guy is gonna be so sad...

Ryan, you dad is going to be so pissed at all the little wankers that come up to him and say WTF man, your son took mah betaz away!

Top Bottom