• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots TGS 2007 Thread -- HD Direct up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

UPDATE
UPDATE

Direct Feed HD trailer

Free:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25139.html
http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/14845

Gamespot, premium for their HD: http://www.gamespot.com/pages/gamespace/download_alt.php?pid=926596&sid=6179153&id=6179153

Screens: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7904645&postcount=1501

TGS: Metal Gear solvent 4 at 50 demo act ions playable

18.09.07 - Konami communicates that Metal Gear solvent 4: Guns OF the Patriots at 50 demo act ions on the Tokyo Game show (20.09.07 - 23.09.07) will be playable.

Each visitor, who could allude Metal Gear solvent 4, keeps given as thank-beautifully a 52-seitige Metal Gear brochure. Approximately to the play also a discussion round with Entwickelr Hideo Kojima is to take place on the stage

http://gamefront.de/

Ok, I did a search and I did not find anything about this :D

Holtz

My God, this will be fucking INSANE! We will be drowned in videos, impressions, comments, pics in a just matter of days. MGS4 OVERLOAD TIME! :D

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
brandonh83 said:
I'm hoping for a trailer at best. But for me this TGS is all about MGS4. SH5 would just be the cherry on the top.
Yeah I just saw the other thread and it wasn't mentioned, we should at least get some more footage though.

J2 Cool

So is this hands-on play likely going to be the same demonstration we've watched 2 shows in a row now? If it's new, then this is the greatest thing ever. If not, then it's merely cool.

well, at least we know there will be a proper hands on preview from some site

not to mention, a shit load of videos from every site

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
54a4gvk.gif

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Like MS's XBL and E3 bring TGS Home, do it Sony. And I don't mean Home Home as in Home but bringing the Demos...Home.

I know the show starts on the 20th but does that mean that today (19th for Japan) we get conferences and stuff, or does it all happen tomorrow.

Johnas

Any chance this might possibly show some different locales? I remember reading a long time ago that the game would take place a few different locations.

I'm OK if it doesn't, but still, it'd be nice to see something different. Hopefully at least it's a different area than the previous gameplay trailer.

Johnas said:
Any chance this might possibly show some different locales? I remember reading a long time ago that the game would take place a few different locations.

I'm OK if it doesn't, but still, it'd be nice to see something different. Hopefully at least it's a different area than the previous gameplay trailer.

Probably not the gameplay demo, which will likely be the one that Kojima's showcased. But the new trailer could show off the new locations. We saw a small glimpse of the South American location in the E3 trailer.

Johnas said:

I'm starting to think the "different locales" thing was scrapped altogether, though we still don't have too much information on the story/setting just yet. I'm not saying I don't think there'll be more locations with different themes than the Middle Eastern setting, but I'm willing to bet (not my GAF account) it'll be the majority of the game.

Just some friendly neighborhood damage control from yours truly.

brandonh83 said:
Let's see. PS3 Metal Gear Solid sequel directed by Hideo Kojesus. It really leaves very little room for failure.
Amen, MGS4 will be divine. Also if Konami even announces a ZOE3 then I will tithe to Kojima regularly. If footage is shown then I will start a religion with Kojima as God, Solid Snake as Jesus, and Jehuty as Metatron

IGA can be Lucifer.

brandonh83 said:
I'm starting to think the "different locales" thing was scrapped altogether, though we still don't have too much information on the story/setting just yet. I'm not saying I don't think there'll be more locations with different themes than the Middle Eastern setting, but I'm willing to bet (not my GAF account) it'll be the majority of the game.

South America

metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots--20070712014608775.jpg

Systems_id said:
Amen, MGS4 will be divine. Also if Konami even announces a ZOE3 then I will tithe to Kojima regularly. If footage is shown then I will start a religion with Kojima as God, Solid Snake as Jesus, and Jehuty as Metatron

IGA can be Lucifier.

:lol

SolidSnakex said:
South America

Oh.

Johnas

brandonh83 said:

Yeah, one thing I was thinking about was that the boss footage we've seen so far all seems like it's in the same type of area. Not that there might not be more bosses, they may just have been carefully chosen so they wouldn't reveal any new areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom