Official Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots TGS 2007 Thread -- HD Direct up

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, thanks SSX for the heads-up on another location show. Didn't catch that.

Gotta love Vamp's scar.

Who's the guy the camera closes in on at 2:22 in the E3 trailer, btw? Anybody we know yet?

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Dante said:
Ooooh Bring that demo to PSN Sony.
Seriously. If the have 50 fucking demo stations at TGS, they must be confidend about the demo itself being a good representation of the final game. So please, bring that damn demo to the PSN. Do you want feedback Hideo? Then give it to us.

Johnas said:
In the E3 trailer, when everybody's falling down but him.
Oh no one knows that. There was speculation that it was Raiden, but the Japanese version of the trailer features a different voice actor from the one that plays Raiden.

brandonh83 said:
So is this pretty much the MGS4 TGS thread? Because, in my opinion, there should be one. Hate me all you want but it's true.
Oh, there WILL be a MGS4 TGS thread. I don't know if it's this one though.

SolidSnakex said:
Oh no one knows that. There was speculation that it was Raiden, but the Japanese version of the trailer features a different voice actor from the one that plays Raiden.
Thanks, wasn't sure if I missed something.

womfalcs3 said:
Yes... there are no reds, blues, or greens in South America.

Wow
I was going by the image used in the post I quoted. From that trailer I couldn't tell it took place in South America without looking at the Roofs which never caught my attention.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Anyone else love the excitement of these grand events. I just love talking about the latest games announced and playables. It is like Christmas here.

Sony, if you really want to demonstrate that you care about your consumers, bring that MGS4 demo to the PSN the same day your conference starts :D

And Kojima, a ZOE3 announcement would make you Sony´s own version of Jesus :lol

Systems_id said:
So what are the chances this gets a January release?
I wish, but you'd think that if it was only a couple of weeks from ready for 2007 they'd have just horse-whipped a few artists, locked the doors and ground it out for a december release.

I'm guessing around March, but I'd love it sooner! After that stomach-punch of a GTA4 delay I am going to try to avoid being too optimistic about new gen releases, especially for these huge AAA games.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
calder said:
I wish, but you'd think that if it was only a couple of weeks from ready for 2007 they'd have just horse-whipped a few artists, locked the doors and ground it out for a december release.

I'm guessing around March, but I'd love it sooner! After that stomach-punch of a GTA4 delay I am going to try to avoid being too optimistic about new gen releases, especially for these huge AAA games.
I hope it gets released in the beginning of February. I'm pretty sure Bishoptl would be pleased :p

Status
Not open for further replies.