• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots TGS 2007 Thread -- HD Direct up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Can I get a Hell Yeaaaaaaaaa?

This is awesome news! Since the beginning when they announced MGO, I hoped that it would come bundled with MGS4...it would be the sensible choice to make imo...

Perhaps MGO will come out later this year for PSN and then come bundled next year with MGS4!

brandonh83 said:
Are you saying that if you don't fap now, you can't fap later? Things have a way of... regenerating...

I have come to realize, through personal experience, that if you don't fap for a few days it will be atleast 7x better when you finally do.

especially if your a skilled fapper.

TheTruth523 said:
I have come to realize, through personal experience, that if you don't fap for a few days it will be atleast 7x better when you finally do.

Certainly. But this calls for multiple fapping sessions. Be a man.

Systems_id said:
MGS4 will be one of the greatest games in the history of everything. You know that 3 billion light year wide void that we discovered? That's not a void, that's a hole made by God because he knew the awesome of MGS4 was nigh uncontainable. That void is there to store the excess awesome this game will radiate.

You should write the sequel to The Bible when this game comes out.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
So, how many homoerotic and/or slapstick jokes do you guys think will be shown in the next trailer?

I'm guessing two, maybe three: a facetious double entendre by a supporting character somewhere near the middle as an "intermission" to lighten the mood; maybe a good ol' bodily functions gag somewhere near the end.

At the very end, some soldiers will break the fourth wall, urinate upon its broken facade while making sexually suggestive motions, and then get injured in a comically exaggerated fashion.

Awntawn

TheTruth523 said:

It's about the journey, not the destination.

And if you've just arrived someplace not too long ago, the subsequent journey is much much longer ;o

6gag77q.jpg

brandonh83 said:
You should write the sequel to The Bible when this game comes out.
Will do. If ZOE3 is announced I'll write a sequal to the Dead Sea Scrolls. Possibly a trilogy.

SolidSnakex said:
It is her brothers, The Virgin Meryl herself. Repent and rejoice, for our saviour is coming!

Systems_id said:
Will do. If ZOE3 is announced I'll write a sequal to the Dead Sea Scrolls. Possibly a trilogy.

:lol ZOE3 being announced amidst the MGS4 stuff would just be... nope I'm not doing this to my brain tonight.

Niks

Im gonna be watching this thread closely all day tomorrow. (omg spoilers abound?)

what a relief the tech guys @ work didn't blocked the gaf :D

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Kaako said:
Noiiice...do I smell exclusive interview with Kojima productions? ;)
Also, how many cams do you guys have for coverage?
I don't think we have a Kojima interview, but knowing these guys they might find a way to get one :p
As for the cameras, we have 2 sony FX7 as main cameras, plus a SR1 for quick stuff and a SR7 will be added by the second day.

mr_nothin

Banned
When does TGS actually start?
Tomorrow night? or Thursday?
I need to know when we'll start to see the 1st informations on games flow in STAT!!!

Luckily I only have two classes, but they're at bad times... from 11:15-12:05pm and from 3:30-4:55pm =\

At least I get a 3 hour break between them.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Blimblim said:
I don't think we have a Kojima interview, but knowing these guys they might find a way to get one :p
As for the cameras, we have 2 sony FX7 as main cameras, plus a SR1 for quick stuff and a SR7 will be added by the second day.

Noiiiiiiiice! *man-hugs Blim*
Forget the interview man, just hook us up with all the O so sweet gameplay footage!
Can't wait till your updates!

Zen said:
MGO will be bundled with MGS4? Doesn't taht kind of defeat the point of making MGO a 'seperate' product. I figured they'd retail MGO seperately.
Well you can buy it early or wait......... Or maybe they won't sell it separate at all. Who know?
SolidSnakex said:
They never officially said it would be seperate. They said they were still deciding when they showed it at the 20th Anniversary show.
Oh.

SamuraiX-

mr_nothin said:
When does TGS actually start?
Tomorrow night? or Thursday?
I need to know when we'll start to see the 1st informations on games flow in STAT!!!

konamischedule.jpg

Below are the times for the Metal Gear Solid 4 conference at TGS 2007.

Time: Afternoon of September 20, 2007 (Tokyo Time)
Japan (JST—Japan Standard Time) -- START: 3:45 PM - END: 4:30 PM
United States (EST—Eastern Standard Time) -- START: 2:45 AM - END: 3:30 AM
United States (CST—Central Standard Time) -- START: 1:45 AM - END: 2:30 AM
United States (MST—Mountain Standard Time) -- START: 12:45 AM - END: 1:30 AM
United States (PST—Pacific Standard Time) -- START: 11:45 PM (9/19/07) - END: 12:30 AM (9/20/07)

Defuser

SamuraiX- said:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/Snake89Z/konamischedule.jpg

Below are the times for the Metal Gear Solid 4 conference at TGS 2007.

Time: Afternoon of September 20, 2007 (Tokyo Time)
Japan (JST—Japan Standard Time) -- START: 3:45 PM - END: 4:30 PM
United States (EST—Eastern Standard Time) -- START: 2:45 AM - END: 3:30 AM
United States (CST—Central Standard Time) -- START: 1:45 AM - END: 2:30 AM
United States (MST—Mountain Standard Time) -- START: 12:45 AM - END: 1:30 AM
United States (PST—Pacific Standard Time) -- START: 11:45 PM (9/19/07) - END: 12:30 AM (9/20/07)
lol People though I was a liar at Gfaqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom