• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid 4 |OT| No Place to Hide, No Time for a Legend to FoxDie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guled

20 hours until I have the game in my hands
I hate the people who are playing now

also, what is going to happen to the mgo clan. Are we still keeping the sameone as the beta, or starting all over again.

Adent

Can't manage for sh!t
Gamestop will have the game on display starting at 10pm. Corporate asked us to put it in so people can play it and look while they wait. Just letting you know.

Lion Heart said:
You should have

16i6wjs.jpg

his ass when his mouth opened.
Here's hoping for Snake Vs. Monkey 2: Capture The Peach.
17hrs 55 minutes.
This is ground zero for spoilers, but I just can't bail on this thread. Who will I hype with?

Edit: I just hope the cl;an limit is bigger in the regular MGO. I didn't get signed in and updated fast enough to get in on The GAF clan.

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
I wish they'd release the US or asian LE in Europe. They both look cool and I'm finding myself not wanting to pay that much extra for the Euro LE.

SamuraiX-

BruceLeeRoy said:
I know I have asked this a million times but the game has officially launched in Asia and the UK now right?

I think it's been out in Asia for some hours now... And for the UK it was just officially released like a few minutes ago. XD

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
Ok, with BruceLeeRoys awesome wallpapers on my desktop and my PS3, the strategy guide and the OST that arrived today, my new La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo and La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo figures and the shipping confirmation of my 2 LEs I'm ready. :D

Chiggs

Gold Member
So, a stupid pop-up appeared on my desktop a few minutes ago. I go to close it, but then notice something that makes me stop dead in my tracks. Check out #2:

Flo_Evans

No joy on getting anyone locally to break the street date. :(

I actually thought about getting some stun grenades from the army surplus store and taking out the gamestop. Or sneaking in the air vents. Oh well.

Tomorrow!!!!!

Chiggs said:
So, a stupid pop-up appeared on my desktop a few minutes ago. I go to close it, but then notice something that makes me stop dead in my tracks. Check out #2:

I think I've seen that. OMG that means.....

Bulla564

Banned
Chiggs said:

Holy Shit!! The Patriots are EVERYWHERE

rcua1884

Chiggs said:

The answer's Susan, right?

Right?

snoopers

I am multitalented
Right my eyes have had enough. This game is immense. I will sit through and celebrate the launch of the game here in the uk with the rest of you guys, then i'm hitting the hay.

Prothero

Neo Member
Chiggs said:

[thematrix]IT'S JUST ANOTHER FORM OF CONTROL.[/thematrix]

Alright guys decided that I am going to hit up the midnight launch. I was gonna wait till tomorrow morning but decided I should just go and get it along with everyone else. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

office-space.jpg

snoopers said:
Metal Gear Solid 4 : The First Ten Minutes

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6627_en.html

We have the full introduction of the game (12 min) + 3 gameplay videos.

1:
Some combat in the streets of the Bagdad-like city
(~5 min.)

2:
Memorable attack of the Frogs in an abandoned hotel
(~10 min.)

3:
Snake infiltrates Liquid's camp
(~10 min.)

Nb: As we speak some of the videos are still uploading.

Snoopers dont post the images directly into the thread if you could be so kind just throw up the link.

kamorra said:
These banners would also make awesome wallpapers. Seriously, your work is better then most of the official art.

For fucking real.... sweet god..

Ya know, if your bored or w/e BLR.. you could whip up a high rez all black and white one, with Old snake and maybe... MG: Rex?:D :D

That would be my wallpaper for years :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom